COVERGIRL Lash Blast Clean Volume Mascara - 810 Black Brown - 044 fl oz

COVERGIRL Lash Blast Clean Volume Mascara - 810 Black Brown - 0.44 fl oz

Create the high-volume lash look of your dreams with Covergirl Lash Blast Clean Volume Mascara. The volumizing mascara has a clean, vegan formula free of parabens, sulfates, talc, and mineral oil that’s infused with argan and marula oils, leaving lashes feeling conditioned. This long-lasting vegan mascara creates 10x the volume of bare lashes with no smudging or clumping. The brush applicator separates and defines for longer, fuller lashes. To use, start at the base of your lashes, wiggle the brush from side to side from base to tip to lift and shape; layer as desired. Pro-tip: To build dramatic lash thickness, use an eyelash primer and wait 30 seconds to dry before applying Covergirl Lash Blast Clean Volume Mascara. TURN UP THE VOLUME: Covergirl Lash Blast Clean Volume Mascara provides 10x the volume of bare lashes; applicator brush separates and defines for visibly longer, fuller lashes MESS-FREE APPLICATION: The long-lasting mascara is both smudge- and clump-proof CLEAN, VEGAN FORMULA: This lash-loving

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of COVERGIRL Lash Blast Clean Volume Mascara - 810 Black Brown - 0.44 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Tara T.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This is my favorite drugstore mascara. I get all the length and volume I’m looking for in the first coat and can build more for special occasions. It lasts all day but also comes off easily with water or an oil cleanser. As an added bonus, it comes in brown!
Suslie J.
Sunrise, FL
My experience was really good with this product it brings out my lashes out a little bit more
Kathryn  M.
Victoria, BC
Love that this doesn’t just come in black. I bought this on a whim at the drugstore but I’m actually pretty impressed! I like this type of brush and it does a good job of separating the lashes. I get good volume and length from this and the price is great! I might repurchase this.

Looking for your answer?