COVERGIRL Katy Kat Matte Lipstick
COVERGIRL Katy Kat Matte Lipstick
By COVERGIRL
Courtney S.
TEMPLE, TX

Anyone else have a issue of these drying up a little and not applying as smooth after not using it for like 2 months or so

Katie S.
Katie S.
1 year ago
Yes! After a few uses my lipstick had these bumps in the center of where I put my lips to apply it. It's very uncomfortable and kinda gross. Something must be off with the formula.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
San Diego, CA
1 year, 1 month ago
I have the same problem too, something about the formulation in my opinion just doesn't work for me.