CoverGirl Katy Kat Matte Lipstick Maroon Meow

Eau De Campagne Edt Spray 1.6 Oz By Sisley

Just curious, are there other shades in this line, or is this one a one-off?
Start your review of CoverGirl Katy Kat Matte Lipstick Maroon Meow!
The packaging is cute and basic. I loved the color in the tube and on the swatches but for some reason it was patchy on my lips no matter what I did. It dries down a little but you definitely have to touch up throughout the day. For the price, its not too bad but I would rather spend a few more dollars and get a drugstore lippie that I actually love.
Idabel
This isnt the worst lipstick I've ever used, but it's not the best either! The application is smooth, but it's not too terribly moisturizing. Also, the lighter colors are great. But the darker colors are a little streaky for me! Overall not terrible for the price though!
Columbia, MO
The formula of the lipstick was not what I thought it was going to be, it was surprisingly more moisturizing than a matte lipstick usually is. However, i did like all the color ranges and the smell of the lipstick I just wished it was long wearing.
Jacksonville, FL
My preference is Matte, depending on the day and I found that these covergirl Katy Perry wants are absolutely amazing. The colors are great help me step outside my comfort zone and make me feel even more beautiful when I use them
Covergirl Katy Kay matte lipstick maroon meow was good. I like the color it looks like a chocolately burgundy. Love it! Matches well with my almond skin tone, has a good matte finish and good for the value. I recommend.
Iselin, NJ
This is such a pretty color! I'm always on the hunt for a deep lip. It met my expectations for a lipstick, however, I wish there was less of a blue undertone to it. It smells amazing too!
ohio
Ok so I pretty much used this for halloween which also happens to be when they where pushing selling it, it does come in cute colors but not a great product. It will smudge and smear
Hesperia, CA
Purchased at: Target
This lipstick is more like a lip balm it’s pretty glossy. It is not really matte like if you kiss a piece of paper a few times then it starts looking less glossy and more Matte. The color stays pretty vibrant and beautiful even after printing you lips on paper. It smudges easily and you can easily print your lips on anything. It is a lip stain though but you have to be very careful because once it smudges it leave a ugly stain. I do love the feeling it’s like a chopstick type of feeling it leaves your lips soft and moisturized. It also has an amazing smell
Fontana, CA
CoverGirl Katy Kat Matte Lipstick Maroon Meow uploaded by crystal J.
CoverGirl Katy Kat Matte Lipstick Maroon Meow uploaded by crystal J.
I finally found a matte lipstick that is so moisturizing and not drying and the color is beautiful you can go wrong with the KATY KAT MATTE lipstick would definitely buy many more and definitely recommend you buying some
Wilmington
I do not like this product at all. It's so bad. I ordered it online from Walmart thinking it would be nice. It wasn't. Terrible packaging. I would not recommend at all. It swatches patchy as well. Maybe I just got a bad one but it didn't work for me.