BY COVERGIRL

Calling all Katy Kats! Our new Katy Kat Demi-Matte Lipstick is a purr-fect collection of velvety soft and luscious-feeling lipsticks with a demi-matte finish created by the one-and-only Katy Perry. With 11 shades in all, discover a new matte lip look you’ll love that’s not flat or dry.

• I would like to try this product this year in 2017 and I ...1 Answers
  • Is the formula really good for these? Are they really mat...3 Answers
  • Are the lipsticks drying on the lips? Also, does the appl...4 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "LOVE these lipsticks.. For one I am a cat lover and two have been trying out lipsticks.. The formula is so creamy and easy to apply! You will have to reapply every so often but I don't mind doing touch ups.. I have found numerous displays at cvs, rite aid and even Christmas tree shop with all the colors. I already own 6 and plan on getting more 😍 Only negative feedback the colors on the bottom of the tube aren't exactly what is going to show on your lips.. " in 98 reviews
  • "I am LOVING these lipsticks! I have Maroon Meow, Coral Cat and Cosmo Kitty, and they all are absolutely amazing. Coral Cat is my favorite by far, and is a perfect shade for summer. I've gotten a lot of compliments on the shades. The Cosmo Kitty is a blueish-lilac that is really interesting and unique. The application is soft and moisturizing, which is great for a matte lipstick. It's fairly long lasting, but does need some re-application throughout the day. I'm really impressed, and actually want the entire collection now. " in 92 reviews
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Review for: COVERGIRL Katy Kat Matte Lipstick Maroon meow more...
I was surprised by this but not incredibly impressed. I have never found a Covergirl product that I've like with the exception of COVERGIRL Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation . I was a bit hesitant to try this but forgot my lipstick at home and wanted something because I was going to a party. This is the only color I could find in this line and the price was the lowest I found. I decided to try it and I liked it. It didn't glide on easily because it's a bit harder than any other I've tried but I was patient and applied several coats slowly and carefully. It was a bit too dark for me so I blotted and took a lot off. It lasted a while longer than I expected it to and it did transfer but I knew it would. I now mix it with a very light, nude colored liquid lip stick and it lightens the color just enough for my pale skin. This isn't my daily lipstick but I think it could be if 1, I found the right color and 2, I didn't receive lipstick in my ipsy bag monthly. I do recommend this if you're ok with having a lipstick that transfers.
ashlee w.
Review for: Crimson Cat more...
If one would read my reviews they'd see I've had quite the ride with CoverGirl's line, and it hasn't been all that grand. Though Katy Kat's lipsticks appealed to me because of the beautiful colors and the promise of a matte lip. My true weakness! I opted for Crimson Cat, a beautiful red that would go well with the rest of my collection. I was surprised at how hydrating this lipstick felt, and waited for it to dry down. Did it? No. Where's the matte lipstick I had bought? If you google 'Katy Kat Crimson Cat' you will see my dilemma here. It's got quite a shine to it, and needs to be built up to opacity. While I did enjoy this color, it was not very long lasting, not matte, and took a few swipes to build up. If you see a color you'd think you'd enjoy, and like a more moisturizing lipstick I'd say give it a go.
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
Review for: Coral Cat more...
Not very impressed with this lipstick, I bought it because I own every lipstick shade aside from coral. Turned out I hated the color. It made my lips look more orange than the coral pink that was advertised on the bottom of the lipstick tube. It has a very waxy unpleasant smell, and applies very waxy as well. It is not long lasting and the color transfers so easily. After taking one sip of wine all my lipstick was on the wine glass and off my lips. The formula is horrible. I've owned this lipstick for 8 months and used it twice. At least the lipstick tube is cute. That is literally the only thing I like about this lipstick line. I'm staying away.
Daisy V.
Anderson
If you’re looking for a long lasting, even application, and a great color selection this lipstick is perfect. I honestly am huge fan this is one of my go to products for everyday occasions. Although there are other shades if you’re looking for something that pops. I have had minimal problems with this product. It’s great quality for a cheap price.
Heather H.
El Lago, TX
Review for: COVERGIRL Katy Kat Matte Lipstick Catoure more...
I had purchased this lipstick in the color Catoure because I was looking for an everyday neutral lip. I was drawn to the packaging and cat theme because it was new and unique. The color ended up being a little bit darker than I had wanted it to be, but still works. My main problem with this lipstick is that it is SO DRY. It is very hard and almost has a gritty/chalky texture. When I put on a lip product I want it to feel smooth and moisturizing. Not only did that bother me, but also there was no fun smell to look forward to when applying this product.
Nicole M.
Gloucester, VA
Review for: COVERGIRL Katy Kat Matte Lipstick Catoure, COVERGIRL Katy Kat Matte Lipstick Sphynx more...
These lipsticks were alright, nothing to jump up and down about but not a train wreck either. The packaging is completely terrible if you ask me, it feels cheap and the white matte packaging shows literal everything on it, not that packaging matters that much.

As for the lipstick itself I feel like the application of these lipsticks was kind of tricky and I found that these moved around a little bit. The lasting power wasn't fantastic, but the shades available are pretty interesting and fun, they are a great price and they are very comfortable on the lips.
julia B.
Review for: Pink Paws more...
I love my light pink/ any pink lip sticks, gloss , mats anything. I loved this. I love everything about it. I love the shade I love the texture and how it stays on my lips. It doesn’t crack very much either it stays put through most of the day. I re-apply maybe once. It’s the only one I have but I’d love to go get more. It’s not expensive and I believe I got this at Walmart! It’s great !!! In love with it. Such cute names and packaging as well.
Kaylynn D.
I love this lipstick, it’s my sisters favorite lipstick as well. She has snatched up almost every color available because she loves them that much. It’s marketed as a matte but it’s really more of a semi-matte which I actually prefer. It isn’t shiny like a regular lipstick, it is a little matte but it does have a creamyness in the texture which helps prevents your lips from drying out through the day. You get the matte look, without the drying feel. This is definitely better than most traditional bullet style lipsticks.
Marie K.
Canby, OR
Review for: Perry Panther, COVERGIRL Katy Kat Matte Lipstick Sphynx more...
These are my second favorite lipsticks. I absolutely LOVE these! I wear them all the time and they last me about 5 hours. Even when I eat but I only eat about once in the time frame of five hours but it still stays on and the matte is so pretty. I usually wear this with my everyday make up look which is a little more than natural. It would go great with many looks though!
Emily B.
Kingsport
This doesn't appear to be a true black lipstick. The shade Perry Panther shows up more as a dark, unflattering gray to brown on my lips. The packaging is cute and quirky, with the shape of a cat on the lid which seems to be the only thing going for this lipstick. The product should be reformulated as beside not true to color it is also spotty and see through. I bought mine around $7 at Walmart and may try other colors but as for Perry Panther it is a no for me.
Angela F.
When I wear matte lipsticks they leave my lips looking dry... Will this dry my lips?
Jessica W.
Battle Ground, WA
Out of all the colors do you have a must have or a must buy?
Tiffany S.
I have wanted to try this lipstick but I always have dry lips, does this help nourish lips as well as color them?
I heard about this product! Is it worth the money?
Lauren D.
Conshohocken, PA
How drying is this lippy? Not sure if it's worth picking up on my next Target run. Thanks!