BY COVERGIRL

Calling all Katy Kats! Our new Katy Kat Demi-Matte Lipstick is a purr-fect collection of velvety soft and luscious-feeling lipsticks with a demi-matte finish created by the one-and-only Katy Perry. With 11 shades in all, discover a new matte lip look you’ll love that’s not flat or dry.

• I would like to try this product this year in 2017 and I was wond...1 Answers
  • Is the formula really good for these? Are they really matte as st...3 Answers
  • Are the lipsticks drying on the lips? Also, does the application ...4 Answers
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Review for: COVERGIRL Katy Kat Matte Lipstick Maroon meow more...
I was surprised by this but not incredibly impressed. I have never found a Covergirl product that I've like with the exception of COVERGIRL Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation . I was a bit hesitant to try this but forgot my lipstick at home and wanted something because I was going to a party. This is the only color I could find in this line and the price was the lowest I found. I decided to try it and I liked it. It didn't glide on easily because it's a bit harder than any other I've tried but I was patient and applied several coats slowly and carefully. It was a bit too dark for me so I blotted and took a lot off. It lasted a while longer than I expected it to and it did transfer but I knew it would. I now mix it with a very light, nude colored liquid lip stick and it lightens the color just enough for my pale skin. This isn't my daily lipstick but I think it could be if 1, I found the right color and 2, I didn't receive lipstick in my ipsy bag monthly. I do recommend this if you're ok with having a lipstick that transfers.
Beatriz G.
Chicago Ridge, IL
Review for: Crimson Cat more...
Pros: Packaging, availability, shade color
Cons: Doesn’t dry down, becomes very smudgy and messy on your lips.
I’ve been able to find this product at every drugstore that I go to which is great! I really love the black and white packaging for it, and the line of lipsticks has a pretty decent range of colors. I personally didn’t have the best luck with this product. The color I picked up was great. But even applied with a lip liner, it bleeds and never looks perfectly placed on my lips. It also never fully dries down enough and I always find it on my chin or somehow on one or both of my hands. Honestly it’s probably good for younger girls who like to play around in makeup lol could get messy tho!
ashlee w.
Review for: Crimson Cat more...
If one would read my reviews they'd see I've had quite the ride with CoverGirl's line, and it hasn't been all that grand. Though Katy Kat's lipsticks appealed to me because of the beautiful colors and the promise of a matte lip. My true weakness! I opted for Crimson Cat, a beautiful red that would go well with the rest of my collection. I was surprised at how hydrating this lipstick felt, and waited for it to dry down. Did it? No. Where's the matte lipstick I had bought? If you google 'Katy Kat Crimson Cat' you will see my dilemma here. It's got quite a shine to it, and needs to be built up to opacity. While I did enjoy this color, it was not very long lasting, not matte, and took a few swipes to build up. If you see a color you'd think you'd enjoy, and like a more moisturizing lipstick I'd say give it a go.
Nicole M.
Gloucester, VA
Review for: COVERGIRL Katy Kat Matte Lipstick Catoure, COVERGIRL Katy Kat Matte Lipstick Sphynx more...
These lipsticks were alright, nothing to jump up and down about but not a train wreck either. The packaging is completely terrible if you ask me, it feels cheap and the white matte packaging shows literal everything on it, not that packaging matters that much.

As for the lipstick itself I feel like the application of these lipsticks was kind of tricky and I found that these moved around a little bit. The lasting power wasn't fantastic, but the shades available are pretty interesting and fun, they are a great price and they are very comfortable on the lips.
Kaylynn D.
I love this lipstick, it’s my sisters favorite lipstick as well. She has snatched up almost every color available because she loves them that much. It’s marketed as a matte but it’s really more of a semi-matte which I actually prefer. It isn’t shiny like a regular lipstick, it is a little matte but it does have a creamyness in the texture which helps prevents your lips from drying out through the day. You get the matte look, without the drying feel. This is definitely better than most traditional bullet style lipsticks.
Alexe Y.
Glendale, AZ
Review for: COVERGIRL Katy Kat Matte Lipstick Sphynx more...
This is my BABY. I wear this lip every day, and have several stocked up in case it's discontinued before I find a backup. Sphynx is a very subtle pink/mauve nude on me. Most nudes I try are too bright or too light, which is tough when you have ultra pale skin. This shade neither washes me out or gives me too much POP for daily wear. Application itself is smooth as butter and I don't have to reapply or touch up for hours! I have nothing but love for this lipstick. And it's price tag.
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Crimson Cat more...
I adore all the shades in this collection! I bought my lipstick at target but I’m sure you can get it at your local drugstore. It was my first time buying anything from her brand and I love it! Super hydrating and it does last all night! I highly recommend. COVERGIRL Katy Kat Matte Lipstick
Barbara B.
Review for: COVERGIRL Katy Kat Matte Lipstick Maroon meow more...
I gotta say I’m really disappointed in this lipstick! I went to Walmart just to pickup this lipstick because I was so excited! Don’t get me wrong it’s such a pretty color but it’s NOT MATTE! The only reason I bought it was because I thought it was matte! It’s in the name come on! 😩 COVERGIRL Katy Kat Matte Lipstick all I’m saying is don’t advertise it as matte if it isn’t! It’s no where near it! It’s a pretty lipstick but it goes on pretty creamy too. It doesn’t dry down to a matte at all. I can’t even enjoy the fact that it’s a pretty color because im so disappointed at the fact that i expected a matte color!
Santana W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I like the color of my lipstick, but it is NOT MATTE AT ALL. It is literally just the consistency of regular lipstick. The color also transfers very, very easily. If you wear this lipstick, you need to be prepared to touch it up multiple times throughout the day. If this was a true matte and didn’t transfer, it would be much better.
Nicole R.
Bowling Green, KY
Review for: Crimson Cat, COVERGIRL Katy Kat Matte Lipstick Maroon meow more...
MAROON MEOW:I am a huge fan of this line of lipsticks but this particular color does not stay on. It tends to separate on your lips, and requires multiple reapplications! The color is gorgeous so I was very disappointed but I take the time to reapply so it was too disappointing.

CRIMSON CAT: This Red is to die for it’s my favorite Red I’ve ever used! But again you have to reapply every so often!
Angela F.
When I wear matte lipsticks they leave my lips looking dry... Will this dry my lips?
Jessica W.
Battle Ground, WA
Out of all the colors do you have a must have or a must buy?
Tiffany S.
I have wanted to try this lipstick but I always have dry lips, does this help nourish lips as well as color them?
I heard about this product! Is it worth the money?
Lauren D.
Conshohocken, PA
How drying is this lippy? Not sure if it's worth picking up on my next Target run. Thanks!