BY COVERGIRL

Calling all Katy Kats! Our new Katy Kat Demi-Matte Lipstick is a purr-fect collection of velvety soft and luscious-feeling lipsticks with a demi-matte finish created by the one-and-only Katy Perry. With 11 shades in all, discover a new matte lip look you’ll love that’s not flat or dry.

• waaaw i canot tell how beautiful the colors and the forme...1 Answers
  • I would like to try this product this year in 2017 and I ...1 Answers
  • I love dark lips witch one I should get and how long they...2 Answers
COVERGIRL Katy Kat Matte Lipstick
  • "LOVE these lipsticks.. For one I am a cat lover and two have been trying out lipsticks.. The formula is so creamy and easy to apply! You will have to reapply every so often but I don't mind doing touch ups.. I have found numerous displays at cvs, rite aid and even Christmas tree shop with all the colors. I already own 6 and plan on getting more 😍 Only negative feedback the colors on the bottom of the tube aren't exactly what is going to show on your lips.. " in 98 reviews
  • "I am LOVING these lipsticks! I have Maroon Meow, Coral Cat and Cosmo Kitty, and they all are absolutely amazing. Coral Cat is my favorite by far, and is a perfect shade for summer. I've gotten a lot of compliments on the shades. The Cosmo Kitty is a blueish-lilac that is really interesting and unique. The application is soft and moisturizing, which is great for a matte lipstick. It's fairly long lasting, but does need some re-application throughout the day. I'm really impressed, and actually want the entire collection now. " in 92 reviews
Jennifer S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the formula of this lipstick. Not to heavy on the lips and dries down to a smooth finish. I love topping it off my COVERGIRL Katy Kat Matte Lipstick in the shade "Sphynx" with COVERGIRL Katy Kat Lip Gloss in the shade "Cateloupe". Great combo!! My every day go to lip look!! COVERGIRL Katy Kat Matte Lipstick
Samantha w.
Coldwater, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
I was a little disappointed by this product. It's not really a matte more like a satin. In my opinion it kind of has a greasy messy feel to it. I bought the kp10 catoure, the color doesn't really match with what it's supposed to me but it is a nice color. It does need to be reapplied frequently. Overall I probably wouldn't buy it again.
ashlee w.
Review for: Crimson Cat more...
If one would read my reviews they'd see I've had quite the ride with CoverGirl's line, and it hasn't been all that grand. Though Katy Kat's lipsticks appealed to me because of the beautiful colors and the promise of a matte lip. My true weakness! I opted for Crimson Cat, a beautiful red that would go well with the rest of my collection. I was surprised at how hydrating this lipstick felt, and waited for it to dry down. Did it? No. Where's the matte lipstick I had bought? If you google 'Katy Kat Crimson Cat' you will see my dilemma here. It's got quite a shine to it, and needs to be built up to opacity. While I did enjoy this color, it was not very long lasting, not matte, and took a few swipes to build up. If you see a color you'd think you'd enjoy, and like a more moisturizing lipstick I'd say give it a go.
Kristy G.
West Palm Bch, FL
Review for: Coral Cat more...
Not very impressed with this lipstick, I bought it because I own every lipstick shade aside from coral. Turned out I hated the color. It made my lips look more orange than the coral pink that was advertised on the bottom of the lipstick tube. It has a very waxy unpleasant smell, and applies very waxy as well. It is not long lasting and the color transfers so easily. After taking one sip of wine all my lipstick was on the wine glass and off my lips. The formula is horrible. I've owned this lipstick for 8 months and used it twice. At least the lipstick tube is cute. That is literally the only thing I like about this lipstick line. I'm staying away.
Christina G.
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO
Purchased at: CVS
*I received this product free to test and review from Influenster and Covergirl. I was excited to try the Katy Kat Eye eye liner because I knew that I needed to replace my current pencil liner soon. The colour that I received was Kitty Kadabra, which is a grey-black liner with some shimmer in it. I have to say that the liner was unfortunately not very pigmented, but it looks very nice for a neutral look because it's not very bold. However, I was hoping for a bit more of a pigmented colour from this liner. The liner also has a smudge stick on the other end to help soften the lines that you create. But because the eyeliner isn't very pigmented to begin with it may unlikely that you would ever have a need for it. Overall, I can't say that I was "wowed" by this eyeliner, and it's definitely not something that I would go out of my way to buy.
Lauren F.
Davenport, FL
Purchased at: CVS
I really like the look and feel of this lipstick and the color options available. It went on nicely and didn’t looked dry or cracked, and the colors are vibrant. Stayed on a fairly normal amount of time compared to other lipsticks. Started to fade a lot on the edges of lips though.
Daisy V.
Anderson
If you’re looking for a long lasting, even application, and a great color selection this lipstick is perfect. I honestly am huge fan this is one of my go to products for everyday occasions. Although there are other shades if you’re looking for something that pops. I have had minimal problems with this product. It’s great quality for a cheap price.
miah m.
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this COVERGIRL Katy Kat Matte Lipstick multiple times a week!!!! 😍😍😍 Color is vibrant! Lasts at least 4 hours on a realistic note but its affordable, absolutely fabulous, and i dont mind going to the bathroom to freshn’ up
Faith D.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: COVERGIRL Katy Kat Matte Lipstick Catoure more...
This lipstick is awful. The only good thing about it is that its pigmented. The colors are not true to the packaging at ALL, and its too glossy to be lipstick. Also, it should not be labeled “matte” because it does not stay on.
Nicole M.
Gloucester, VA
Review for: COVERGIRL Katy Kat Matte Lipstick Catoure, COVERGIRL Katy Kat Matte Lipstick Sphynx more...
These lipsticks were alright, nothing to jump up and down about but not a train wreck either. The packaging is completely terrible if you ask me, it feels cheap and the white matte packaging shows literal everything on it, not that packaging matters that much.

As for the lipstick itself I feel like the application of these lipsticks was kind of tricky and I found that these moved around a little bit. The lasting power wasn't fantastic, but the shades available are pretty interesting and fun, they are a great price and they are very comfortable on the lips.
Angela F.
When I wear matte lipsticks they leave my lips looking dry... Will this dry my lips?
Jessica W.
Battle Ground, WA
Out of all the colors do you have a must have or a must buy?
Tiffany S.
I have wanted to try this lipstick but I always have dry lips, does this help nourish lips as well as color them?
I heard about this product! Is it worth the money?
Lauren D.
Springfield, PA
How drying is this lippy? Not sure if it's worth picking up on my next Target run. Thanks!