BY COVERGIRL

Calling all Katy Kats! Our new Katy Kat Demi-Matte Lipstick is a purr-fect collection of velvety soft and luscious-feeling lipsticks with a demi-matte finish created by the one-and-only Katy Perry. With 11 shades in all, discover a new matte lip look you’ll love that’s not flat or dry.

• I would like to try this product this year in 2017 and I was wond...1 Answers
  • Is the formula really good for these? Are they really matte as st...3 Answers
  • Are the lipsticks drying on the lips? Also, does the application ...4 Answers
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Review for: COVERGIRL Katy Kat Matte Lipstick Maroon meow more...
I was surprised by this but not incredibly impressed. I have never found a Covergirl product that I've like with the exception of COVERGIRL Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation . I was a bit hesitant to try this but forgot my lipstick at home and wanted something because I was going to a party. This is the only color I could find in this line and the price was the lowest I found. I decided to try it and I liked it. It didn't glide on easily because it's a bit harder than any other I've tried but I was patient and applied several coats slowly and carefully. It was a bit too dark for me so I blotted and took a lot off. It lasted a while longer than I expected it to and it did transfer but I knew it would. I now mix it with a very light, nude colored liquid lip stick and it lightens the color just enough for my pale skin. This isn't my daily lipstick but I think it could be if 1, I found the right color and 2, I didn't receive lipstick in my ipsy bag monthly. I do recommend this if you're ok with having a lipstick that transfers.
Kaylynn D.
I love this lipstick, it’s my sisters favorite lipstick as well. She has snatched up almost every color available because she loves them that much. It’s marketed as a matte but it’s really more of a semi-matte which I actually prefer. It isn’t shiny like a regular lipstick, it is a little matte but it does have a creamyness in the texture which helps prevents your lips from drying out through the day. You get the matte look, without the drying feel. This is definitely better than most traditional bullet style lipsticks.
Morgan C.
Carson City, NV
Review for: Perry Panther more...
I love this shade.  It actually has enough pigment that it swipes black without having to build up.  It has a fragrance, with some might find a little strong, but I didn't mind.  I've spent so many years looking for an affordable and good quality black lipstick, and this is the first I've found that actually fits the bill.

I really wish there was a liquid version.  Also, a high-gloss liquid that actually dries down shiny would be amazing, with the same pigmentation.
Holly S.
Moline, IL
Review for: Crimson Cat more...
I was hesitant buying this lipstick because I have never bought a matte lip before but it is all I purchase now. This lipstick goes on smooth and lasts for hours without a lip liner. This color was perfect for the event I went to but now I wear it everyday. Who said red can’t be worn everyday! Utterly obsessed and will be purchasing every color.
Paula H.
catlettsburg
My absolute favorite lipstick! 😍 I was skeptical at first because I normally do not like matte lipsticks, but this one has forever changed me! It didn’t make my lips feel super dry or sticky, it felt like I was just wearing a light and normal lipstick! Also, it didn’t fade through the night! I tried it for the first time on New Years Eve and now I find any excuse to wear it! This picture was taken after several drinks right before midnight with no touch ups through the night!
Aryanna 🥀.
Super pigmented , darker colors can be a little streaky so u have to put on a couple coats to make it even but that's no problem , does transfer , and does fade after a while but you can always reapply and plus it was never advertised as long lasting so I can't complain .
jannet s.
Review for: Cosmo Kitty, COVERGIRL Katy Kat Matte Lipstick Maroon meow, COVERGIRL Katy Kat Matte Lipstick Catoure, Coral Cat, COVERGIRL Katy Kat Matte Lipstick Sphynx more...
i love covergirl is one of my favorite lipsticks this what i use on the weeks ,i know if i try katy ones i im gonna love the color how they fell on your lips its not a matte color but is like some glossy ones and they are really nice colors , i would say that every girl use this product of covergirl so they can tray something new ,and soft on your lips ..they just really prefect💕!
Alexa G.
The lipstick was pretty nice. The color wasn’t the best especially because I’m a medium skin tone which it’s hard el March with my son tone. The lipstick in general was pretty good in general if you want a long wear lipstick than it’s not for you, mine came of pretty quick it might depend on what you do throughout the day.
Nicole G.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Cosmo Kitty more...
This was buy to try out such an unusual color. It last about 2hrs after which you start to lose the lavender color and are left with a hot pink color. I wish I t would last longer. It has a nice formula not super dry like other matte lipsticks. I would try and purchase some the other colors for sure!!!
Laura P.
Pretty much if Katy Perry puts her name on it I’m gonna try it. I was very impressed. Plus I left this stuff out in a freeze in Oregon and the heat in Texas and it still worked amazing and quality wasn’t diminished I mean I’ve had the same tube for like 2 years! Can’t beat it!
Angela F.
When I wear matte lipsticks they leave my lips looking dry... Will this dry my lips?
Jessica W.
Battle Ground, WA
Out of all the colors do you have a must have or a must buy?
Tiffany S.
I have wanted to try this lipstick but I always have dry lips, does this help nourish lips as well as color them?
I heard about this product! Is it worth the money?
Lauren D.
Conshohocken, PA
How drying is this lippy? Not sure if it's worth picking up on my next Target run. Thanks!