COVERGIRL Katy Kat Lip Gloss

Katy Kat Lip Gloss - Katy Kat Gloss is a shiny lip gloss created by CoverGirl Katy Perry. Delivering thick and luxurious lips that are perfect for any occasion, Katy Kat Gloss gives you the shiny lips that you've been looking for with a soft and creamy, moisturized feel.Key Benefits:Full-coverage lip color with a soft shineNever sticky or tackyIntensely pigmented for a rich color that glides on smoothly - Katy Kat Lip Gloss see more...

Buy on ULTA
Michelle B.
Biloxi, MS
I have this in the shade Kitty Karma. It's a beautiful bright pink. Honestly, I was pulled in by the packaging. I love the lid. The product itself is underwhelming. It does not apply very smoothly. The applicator is small and does not pick up much product, so I have to dip into the container several times to cover my lips, which are on the smaller side. Also, the gloss is very thin. It does not feel tacky like most glosses. Instead, it feels like I'm wearing a lipstick. It is also not very glossy, which also makes it feel more on the liquid lipstick side than the lip gloss.
Dana R.
Hubert, NC
The best thing Covergirl has put out in a long time! These glosses come in the cutest packaging ever! The silver top with the kitty head is too cute for words. The colors are so pretty. The pigments are amazing. Your lips feel velvety smooth while wearing this gloss. Not the tacky feel that most glosses leave you with. If you are looking to add some glosses to your makeup collection, I definitely recommend these!
Charlie H.
Lee, NH
My new favorite gloss. So cheap! It’s so pigmented, almost opaque. Not sticky. Packaging is so cute with the cat topper. This is the perfect red for me. I want to go back and buy more shades. If you like full color, go for it. The pigment can be intimidating, especially on a gloss. But it’s not super heavy or gummy or sticky!
Lindsay S.
I picked up this gloss and my local CVS store I was drawn in by the aborable packaging and also wanted to try it out the formula is very nice it super pigmented you get alot of color pay off the formula is not sticky which I love the only reason I am giving it 3 stars is because I'm not a huge fan of the color line of the glosses
Natalie K.
New Richmond, WI
I'm not sure if anyone else has had this same issue, but there is barely any product that comes out on the applicator to apply....I have to keep dipping the applicator in to get more product.  Not very happy as I prefer to have something that is not as high maintenance just to use. Love the colors, but not for me...
Pedro B.
San Antonio
Very highly pigmented gloss. I would say these are liquid (not liquid to matte) lipsticks that have a built in to say top coat. Formula seems to go from a smooth creamy texture to a more mousse or whipped feel yet all apply very well. The red will need a lip liner or careful precision while the rest are fine with the applicator provided. Truly a color for everyone.
bridget b.
albuquerque , NM
i was dancing around when i saw these in store. i was definitely skeptical to buy a drugstore gloss but with a cat topper im like Oh Well! the gloss actually impressed me, the only thing im not loving is the cheap doe foot applicator. everything else was a win for me. great job covergirl!
Kelli B.
Conway, AR
These cute lip glosses are so pigmented!  Not only are the gorgeous shades super shiny, but they are also super moisturizing.  This was the first time I had used this lip gloss.  The packaging is too adorable with a kitty cat topper on the gloss!  They are also very reasonable priced at around $7!
Chardae J.
I got Wine Feline because the packaging is cute and I needed a break from mattes. This reminds me of something I would've worn in junior high because I didn't know any better. The application of this sucks as in you would need multiple layers to make this work. It's not as much sticky but thick. I don't like the consistency but the shades are all that. I'm definitely returning this to the CVS I got it from.
Natasha w.
This lip glosses have very pretty colors and stay on for a long time. The thing I don’t like about it is it is super thick and dry. I don’t know if I just got a bad one but the color is still very pretty I would buy it again if it was not so thick
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Is this a good lip gloss? Is it sticky and how is the shine and wear?
stephanny v.
Santa Ana, CA
Why it's only at Ulta!! 😭😭😭
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this long wearing????
Gaby M.
Do these have good pigmentation?
Is this product worth the price ?