BY COVERGIRL

Katy Kat Lip Gloss - Katy Kat Gloss is a shiny lip gloss created by CoverGirl Katy Perry. Delivering thick and luxurious lips that are perfect for any occasion, Katy Kat Gloss gives you the shiny lips that you've been looking for with a soft and creamy, moisturized feel.Key Benefits:Full-coverage lip color with a soft shineNever sticky or tackyIntensely pigmented for a rich color that glides on smoothly - Katy Kat Lip Gloss see more...

Buy on ULTA
Dana R.
Hubert, NC
The best thing Covergirl has put out in a long time! These glosses come in the cutest packaging ever! The silver top with the kitty head is too cute for words. The colors are so pretty. The pigments are amazing. Your lips feel velvety smooth while wearing this gloss. Not the tacky feel that most glosses leave you with. If you are looking to add some glosses to your makeup collection, I definitely recommend these!
Charlie H.
Lee, NH
My new favorite gloss. So cheap! It’s so pigmented, almost opaque. Not sticky. Packaging is so cute with the cat topper. This is the perfect red for me. I want to go back and buy more shades. If you like full color, go for it. The pigment can be intimidating, especially on a gloss. But it’s not super heavy or gummy or sticky!
Lindsay S.
I picked up this gloss and my local CVS store I was drawn in by the aborable packaging and also wanted to try it out the formula is very nice it super pigmented you get alot of color pay off the formula is not sticky which I love the only reason I am giving it 3 stars is because I'm not a huge fan of the color line of the glosses
Pedro B.
San Antonio
Very highly pigmented gloss. I would say these are liquid (not liquid to matte) lipsticks that have a built in to say top coat. Formula seems to go from a smooth creamy texture to a more mousse or whipped feel yet all apply very well. The red will need a lip liner or careful precision while the rest are fine with the applicator provided. Truly a color for everyone.
bridget b.
albuquerque , NM
i was dancing around when i saw these in store. i was definitely skeptical to buy a drugstore gloss but with a cat topper im like Oh Well! the gloss actually impressed me, the only thing im not loving is the cheap doe foot applicator. everything else was a win for me. great job covergirl!
Kelli B.
Conway, AR
These cute lip glosses are so pigmented!  Not only are the gorgeous shades super shiny, but they are also super moisturizing.  This was the first time I had used this lip gloss.  The packaging is too adorable with a kitty cat topper on the gloss!  They are also very reasonable priced at around $7!
Natasha w.
This lip glosses have very pretty colors and stay on for a long time. The thing I don’t like about it is it is super thick and dry. I don’t know if I just got a bad one but the color is still very pretty I would buy it again if it was not so thick
Shayna F.
Gassville, AR
I absolutely love love love this! And I’ve never been a fan of lip gloss. It’s not super sticky like most lip glosses and the adorable cat packaging is an added bonus. I’ve already got 4 from the collection and love each one I get more than the last. COVERGIRL Katy Kat Lip Gloss
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
First off I’m a huge fan of Katy perry I’m happy she’s representing the cover girl brand and I’m totally digging on this lipgloss it’s not so glossy and sticky like some of the other brands stays put and 7.99 isn’t that bad of a price.
Candice L.
Kingston
I enjoy this product. From the packaging to the colors. I received this as a gift and I'm very happy. I'm rating it a 4 only because it didn't last as long as I was hoping but overall good product.
stephanny v.
Santa Ana, CA
Why it's only at Ulta!! 😭😭😭
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this long wearing????
Gaby M.
Do these have good pigmentation?
member-f8fb1
Is this product worth the price ?
Emily K.
Taunton, MA
Is this one Long lasting ?