BY COVERGIRL

Katy Kat Lip Gloss - Katy Kat Gloss is a shiny lip gloss created by CoverGirl Katy Perry. Delivering thick and luxurious lips that are perfect for any occasion, Katy Kat Gloss gives you the shiny lips that you've been looking for with a soft and creamy, moisturized feel.Key Benefits:Full-coverage lip color with a soft shineNever sticky or tackyIntensely pigmented for a rich color that glides on smoothly - Katy Kat Lip Gloss see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "First off I’m a huge fan of Katy perry I’m happy she’s representing the cover girl brand and I’m totally digging on this lipgloss it’s not so glossy and sticky like some of the other brands stays put and 7.99 isn’t that bad of a price." in 6 reviews
  • "Amazing absolutely love the product especially when it’s long lasting and by Katy perry" in 5 reviews
Krystal D.
Cute packaging, and smells like candy or frosting, but application is horrible! You have to re-dip the wand back in 3+ times just for your top lip and it's the same for the bottom lip. You shouldn't have to continuously re-dip the wand back into the product just to get some color on your lips and to add to it you have to reapply often! So if you are wearing it out, don't forget it at home! I have the brightest purple shade and it takes so much to get such little color payoff. It definitely shouldn't cost $8 for what you get out of it. I've found lip glosses from the dollar store that were better. COVERGIRL Katy Kat Lip Gloss
Michelle B.
Biloxi, MS
I have this in the shade Kitty Karma. It's a beautiful bright pink. Honestly, I was pulled in by the packaging. I love the lid. The product itself is underwhelming. It does not apply very smoothly. The applicator is small and does not pick up much product, so I have to dip into the container several times to cover my lips, which are on the smaller side. Also, the gloss is very thin. It does not feel tacky like most glosses. Instead, it feels like I'm wearing a lipstick. It is also not very glossy, which also makes it feel more on the liquid lipstick side than the lip gloss.
Nicole M.
Gloucester, VA
I have this in the shade cateloupe and I love the smell of it, it smells a lot like sweet vanilla frosting and I like that. I don't dislike this gloss per say, I just think it's very meh and unexciting. The color payoff on this shade is alright, it's mostly just sparkles so if you're looking for something with shimmer this is it. The application isn't fantastic, it feels very sticky on the lips and it doesn't wear for a particularly long time. On the whole, I think the packaging is adorable but I really wouldn't purchase this again.
ireena l.
Las Vegas
Not only is purple my favorite color but I didn't really expect it to be as beautiful as it looks. I love this color on me. The pigmentation of it is great. Of course the more you put on the darker it gets. Not by much though. It's a lil edgy but great all at the same time. It will always be apart of my lip collection.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
I am such a sucker for Packaging so I had to pick up the Katy Kat gloss, with the cute cat shaped handle. The gloss smells amazing, applies nicely, isn't sticky, and adds a nice amount of color in sheen to the lips. It isn't longwear and does transfer when eating, kissing, or drinking, but I will still continue to wear it, because I haven't found a lip gloss yet that I am truly in love with. Because I haven't found a lip gloss yet that I am truly in love with.
Chimere S.
I picked this lipgloss up today at cvs partly because i saw it in the weekly ad and thought it looked super cute. Well total bummer. I don’t like it at all. It’s worst than some of my $1 lipglosses. First off the color looks nothing like the color in the tube once it’s on the lips. Then it’s thick as ever and it’s almost like it’s dried out but it isn’t. It’s just not cute at all. The quality is poor. I expected better for a $9 lipgloss.
Dana R.
Hubert, NC
The best thing Covergirl has put out in a long time! These glosses come in the cutest packaging ever! The silver top with the kitty head is too cute for words. The colors are so pretty. The pigments are amazing. Your lips feel velvety smooth while wearing this gloss. Not the tacky feel that most glosses leave you with. If you are looking to add some glosses to your makeup collection, I definitely recommend these!
Charlie H.
Lee, NH
My new favorite gloss. So cheap! It’s so pigmented, almost opaque. Not sticky. Packaging is so cute with the cat topper. This is the perfect red for me. I want to go back and buy more shades. If you like full color, go for it. The pigment can be intimidating, especially on a gloss. But it’s not super heavy or gummy or sticky!
Katie M.
Fremont, CA
I love this formula. Not sticky at all, the color is really nice. The cat head wand is just PURR-FECT 😍 I'm in love and need all the shades! Very buildable, I tend to wear my lip glosses with very light coating, so this picture just has one coat of the light purple shade (Pounce).
Lindsay S.
I picked up this gloss and my local CVS store I was drawn in by the aborable packaging and also wanted to try it out the formula is very nice it super pigmented you get alot of color pay off the formula is not sticky which I love the only reason I am giving it 3 stars is because I'm not a huge fan of the color line of the glosses
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Is this a good lip gloss? Is it sticky and how is the shine and wear?
stephanny v.
Santa Ana, CA
Why it's only at Ulta!! 😭😭😭
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this long wearing????
Gaby M.
Do these have good pigmentation?
member-f8fb1
Is this product worth the price ?