4 varieties available
COVERGIRL Katy Kat Eyeliner Pencil
3.89 / 5 based on 556 Reviews
Meow! It's time to get intense looking eyes. This eyeliner pencil was designed by Katy Perry. It's able to create both fine and bold lines perfect for crafting the stylish cat eye. Requires sharpener which is not included. Part of the COVERGIRL Katy Kat Collection.see more...
Top Questions See all 78 Q&A
COVERGIRL Katy Kat Eyeliner Pencil
- "I received it in my vox box for free and I love it! It's so creamy and glides on. It's really black too and I definitely recommend it!" in 70 reviews
- "This is my first unboxing so forgive me if it's not really detailed. Ok, I already got used to use eyeliners that are pens since the pencil ones are not smooth and hard to use. However [product:covergirl-katy-kat-eyeliner] really surprised me! It is really smooth and it lasts a long time. I got the one with glitter and I am super in love with it. There is nothing better then eyeliner with glitter. I would totally recommend." in 60 reviews
- "Just received this eyeliner complimentary in my VoxBox and i absolutely loved it. I have gone through so many eyeliners that would either smudge out everywhere or fade out by the end of the day, but this one extremely long lasting and the is able to make a sharp precise line. After wearing it for about 10 hours, it not only stayed in place, but it never faded and is still as dark as it was before. I also used this inside my waterline, and it hasn't even budged. The smudging brush is also great to use as it is able to help create a nice and clean cat eye without it being too dark or overpowering.
" in 24 reviews
- "Love love love this eye pencil! Makes a great Smokey eye and way easy to use! Would recommend!" in 21 reviews
- "It really good to use it to make winged eyeliners and they glide on really well.also they're smooth and don't cause any irritations." in 19 reviews
Stays on and actually works on my eyes I like a darkline I have problems finding eye liner cause eyes water and nothing wants to even color on my eyes its weird literally tried every brand an this an one other has worked for me since I've been doing make up which is so frustratinf but if you like dark and stats all day eye liner definitely worth the try I absolutely love it and glad I picked it up
Let me start off by saying how much I love her products because I’m a cat person and her stuffs are just cute ! Okay I got this liner at tj max for only 2$ !! Like what?? So I was like omg I’m such a liner person I needed to try it . I did my tutorial on it and it’s so pigmented !! Liners like this doesn’t usually go on glitter eyeshadow easily but this did and it gave me a perfect arched liner wing !!! But the only thing I hate is that it takes a while for my under eyes product to go away but other than that I love it
Loved this product, UNTIL it needed sharpening....I am not new to make-up/eyeliner and am well aware that an actual eyeliner sharpener must be used, which I used, however, the product consistently breaks/off clogs up the eyeliner sharpener, and I end up getting more of this eyeliner all over my fingers & hands just trying to sharpen it than I can get onto my eyes. Would recommend if you figure out how to better sharpen it.
Just OK. The smudge stick is nice, but the liner isn’t smooth enough and it skids a bit. That being said, the smudger is a good, dense material, not the wimpy spongy stuff that smudgers are usually made of, so I will keep this in my makeup bag for that, even if I won’t use the actual liner.
Review for: Kitty Whispurr more...
I bought this eyeliner because I was looking for a pretty white creamy liner to wear in my waterline to help my eyes look a little bigger and brighter. this color LOOKS white in the tube but swatches n almost silver color. it does not show up in the waterline what so ever so I was really let down and after like 5 minutes i couldn't see it anymore at all. if you wear this on your lid instead it may look better but seriously did nothing for my waterline at all so I'm let down. her other colors are probably better
This is the absolute best eye liner I have ever used! I have tried everything from Younique, Maelle, Revelon, Ulta, etc and it would wear off and the top lid would smudge. Not this! I can wear it all day no smudges or reapplication needed! It is the best!!!
This was my favorite eyeliner! I used every last bit of it lol. I loved the way it went on, and is very pigmented. It stayed on all day, sometimes even overnight. It didn't smudge which I love. I actually need to get me some more!
Review for: Other more...
I got the white eyeliner from this collection and I have to say I was super disappointed. It’s weirdly holographic which I wasn’t looking for at all. I don’t think it applies evenly or smoothly and it works for a few particular looks but overall I won’t be buying this again and will be buying a Faux White Eyeliner From NYX to brighten up my eyes.
Q & A
Is it pigmented or nah? Did it work for you?
How is the pigmentation? Does it go on easy?
Is this waterproof?
Did anyone else find this product lacked pigment?
Am I missing something? I can't figure out how to sharpen this eyeliner
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos