4 varieties available
COVERGIRL Katy Kat Eyeliner Pencil
Meow! It's time to get intense looking eyes. This eyeliner pencil was designed by Katy Perry. It's able to create both fine and bold lines perfect for crafting the stylish cat eye. Requires sharpener which is not included. Part of the COVERGIRL Katy Kat Collection.see more...
Top Questions See all 78 Q&A
COVERGIRL Katy Kat Eyeliner Pencil
- "I received it in my vox box for free and I love it! It's so creamy and glides on. It's really black too and I definitely recommend it!" in 70 reviews
- "This is my first unboxing so forgive me if it's not really detailed. Ok, I already got used to use eyeliners that are pens since the pencil ones are not smooth and hard to use. However [product:covergirl-katy-kat-eyeliner] really surprised me! It is really smooth and it lasts a long time. I got the one with glitter and I am super in love with it. There is nothing better then eyeliner with glitter. I would totally recommend." in 60 reviews
- "Just received this eyeliner complimentary in my VoxBox and i absolutely loved it. I have gone through so many eyeliners that would either smudge out everywhere or fade out by the end of the day, but this one extremely long lasting and the is able to make a sharp precise line. After wearing it for about 10 hours, it not only stayed in place, but it never faded and is still as dark as it was before. I also used this inside my waterline, and it hasn't even budged. The smudging brush is also great to use as it is able to help create a nice and clean cat eye without it being too dark or overpowering.
" in 24 reviews
- "Love love love this eye pencil! Makes a great Smokey eye and way easy to use! Would recommend!" in 21 reviews
- "It really good to use it to make winged eyeliners and they glide on really well.also they're smooth and don't cause any irritations." in 19 reviews
Review for: Midnight Matte more...
I bought this is an after Christmas gift box along with the Katy Kat mascara and matte lipstick. I can't say I'm disappointed. It went on smoothly on the waterline it doesn't seem to smudge. Last most of the day but does fade some but nothing drastic. While apply it was wasn't really going on all that dark but my fix for any eyeliner is to quickly just swipe it through a flame. I definitely recommend it. I have read about the issues with sharpening it so I probably won't wear it as much as I would like until I can get the proper sharpener.
Purchased at: Walmart
When I initially started using this product I loved it, then it got dull and I had no clue how I was supposed to sharpen it. You should not have to google how to sharpen eye liner. I then went out and bought a sharpener, also made by covergirl, but apparently did not buy the correct one because it doesn't work to sharpen my pencil. Will not be buying again
I love the color variety that you get when you use the COVERGIRL Katy Kat Eyeliner Pencil. It has awesome packaging. It looks stunning on any eye color. This is a perfect eyeliner for anybody. I would 100% buy again and again. I am in love with this product.
Stays on and actually works on my eyes I like a darkline I have problems finding eye liner cause eyes water and nothing wants to even color on my eyes its weird literally tried every brand an this an one other has worked for me since I've been doing make up which is so frustratinf but if you like dark and stats all day eye liner definitely worth the try I absolutely love it and glad I picked it up
I am not a huge fan of pencil eyeliners, but this was actually a gift given to me and it applies really well to the lower lash line. The eyelid it went on smooth, but it was thick, I won't be a repeat buyer, only because of my preference, not because of the product.
Q & A
Is it pigmented or nah? Did it work for you?
How is the pigmentation? Does it go on easy?
Is this waterproof?
Did anyone else find this product lacked pigment?
Am I missing something? I can't figure out how to sharpen this eyeliner
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos