BeautyEyeMascaraCOVERGIRL
Katy Kat Eye Mascara 805 Black 35 fl oz
!This product has been discontinued.

COVERGIRL Katy Kat Eye Mascara 805 Black .35 fl oz

There’s the cat eye…and then there’s the Katy Kat Eye! Katy Kat Eye Mascara features a Sculpting Brush that sweeps lashes up and out, for full, lush voluminous lashes. Create a 360° cat eye that won’t smear, won’t smudge, but will definitely make other cats jealous! Also available in waterproof.

[product:covergirl-katy-kat-eye-mascara] ? Chicas a ustedes les funciona esta máscara?
Does anyone else get a rash from this?
Does this come in waterproof ?
Start your review of COVERGIRL Katy Kat Eye Mascara 805 Black .35 fl oz!
Product Highlights
Love love love this mascara so much it's amazing !!! I use my Katy Kat mascara everyday and it is so good at giving my lashes volume I bought my mascara at WAl-Mart ,yes it is very long lasting .... in reviews
...job of giving me a dense, sooty look that I like. Note: I did buy the waterproof formula because I have horrible allergies. My lashes are pretty stubby. I'd say this gave them a more full look, not necessarily a lengthening one. in reviews
Brenda S.
Beaver Dam, KY
COVERGIRL Katy Kat Eye Mascara 805 Black .35 fl oz uploaded by Brenda S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Phenomenal mascara for a drugstore cosmetic. This will add length and volume to your eyes. I was blown away the first time I used it. I used other brands that was supposed to do the same but they desperately fell short. This is an exceptional product!!!
Lissa D.
Atwater, CA
COVERGIRL Katy Kat Eye Mascara 805 Black .35 fl oz uploaded by Lissa D.
I love how full this made my lashes look! They seemed to grow and fill in wonderfully!!! The downside is that the effect Durant last very long and not even a few hours into my day i noticed them losing the touch and having to reapply another application to keep the look up! I wouldn't waste my money again on this product!
sheila H.
Newport, TN
COVERGIRL Katy Kat Eye Mascara 805 Black .35 fl oz uploaded by sheila H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Goes on easy very dark black but makes them lashes look good repeat user.Affordable it's water proof.stay on untill u wash it off
Abby O.
Lorado, WV
COVERGIRL Katy Kat Eye Mascara 805 Black .35 fl oz uploaded by Abby O.
Purchased at: Walmart
COVERGIRL Katy Kat Eye Mascara I love this mascara, it's easy to apply and it gives your eye lashes tons of volume and length, also adds softness and lift to them, doesn't smudge or rub off, easily washes off with soap and water and is very affordable, would definitely recommend it!
Claribel D.
COVERGIRL Katy Kat Eye Mascara 805 Black .35 fl oz uploaded by Claribel D.
I purchased this mascara a while ago and it has lasted me for such a long time without drying and it leaves my lashes looking long, thick, and really dark, I really recommend this mascara.
annette I.
El Paso, TX
Honestly, I only bought this mascara because I liked the packaging and wanted to try something new. This mascara WOULD be great if only the wand wasn't designed in such a way that accumulates so much formula. When you actually put it on, it makes your eyelashes clump like crazy and i end up having to get another wand to separate them.
superwoman M.
COVERGIRL Katy Kat Eye Mascara 805 Black .35 fl oz uploaded by superwoman M.
I love love love this! I got mine at Burlington Coat Factory on sale for 2.99. I have no idea how much it normally goes for. This is hands down my favorite waterproof mascara to date! It doesn't hurt my eyes like other waterproof mascara have in the past. There is no clumping and it's long lasting. I would recommend this product to anyone!! COVERGIRL Katy Kat Eye Mascara 805 Black .35 fl oz
Brooke N.
Summersville, WV
COVERGIRL Katy Kat Eye Mascara 805 Black .35 fl oz uploaded by Brooke N.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really liked the look it gave my eye lashes. Clumpy on the wand but gave my lashes a nice, full look. However, I had an allergic reaction to this mascara. Not sure what is in the formula to cause it. It has never happened before and hasn’t happened since.
Faith W.
Clarksville
COVERGIRL Katy Kat Eye Mascara 805 Black .35 fl oz uploaded by Faith W.
I used this mascara for the first time today and was amazed! The spiral brush made it very easy to apply well, and give a bit of lift with it. It was a great value as well. I will definitely buy this again!
Monica C.
Center Valley, PA
I bought this mascara b/c I love Katy Perry. The wand is different but it holds so much product that you can wind up making a big mess and going raccoon eyes. If you wipe off the product all the way around the wand into the tube, you get a perfect amount and won’t waste it. After I figured this out I really liked the mascara but it definitely takes time to dry and you’ll need to probably clean up around your lashes with a q-tip but it’s nice and black and gets your lashes long
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Edith L.
Disraeli
il y a un an
COVERGIRL Katy Kat Eye Mascara 805 Black .35 fl oz ? Chicas a ustedes les funciona esta máscara?
Karem B. il y a un an
holaa!! a mi si! me duro full,
Mallory G.
624washington st nc
il y a 2 ans
COVERGIRL Katy Kat Eye Mascara 805 Black .35 fl oz ?does your mascara come out in clumps?
Sonia D. il y a 2 ans
Yes! It’s such a wet formula and it clings in clumps to the weird brush.
Asta C.
St Catharines, ON
il y a 3 ans
How do you feel about the COVERGIRL Katy Kat Eye Mascara 805 Black .35 fl oz? Looking for thickening, lengthening and defining powers to help my peepers stand out
Sonia D. il y a 2 ans
I’d pass. It’s got a weird brush and the formula is [email protected] and clumps all over the bristles.
Amanda D.
il y a 4 ans
Casey H. il y a 4 ans
I am not a fan. I just feel like the wand picks up wayyyy to much product. I am no beauty expert, but I've never had difficulty applying mascara before this one!