BY COVERGIRL

Our gel pot eyeliner is a creamy, whipped formula that glides on easily for up to 24 hours of bold colour that won't quit! Apply with it's complementary angled brush for the perfect cat eye.

• Bold drama up to 24 hour intensity
  • Angled brush gives you precise application
  • Creamy, whipped formula glides on easily
  • Smudge resistant
  • Removes with soap and water
  • Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested
  • Suitable for contact lens wearers

Dezaray S.
I dont usually do my eyebrows because I have naturally nice brows but i brought this from my local walmart for like under 10$ and for a beginner it was great it was super easy to apply the brush came with it  I would have preferred if it had like a brush to brush your brows before applying the gel But overall it's a super good product  Maybelline Eyestudio® Lasting Drama® Gel Eyeliner
Chatty A.
Sarasota, FL
I loved the concept of this product, but when I went to try it, multiple times I must add. I just couldn't use it correctly, someone who knows how to use this product probably will love it. I just personally could not get it to work correctly. If someone can tell me how to use this product, that would be great lol. I like how this liner feels and is a little messy but then again probably just me lol.🐉🙂
Kerri D.
Cover girl just gimmie noir gel eyeliner in Black is a sleek Gel style eyeliner with applicator is easy to apply doesn’t run off the lid or dry and Peel off . It’s long lasting ,I would recommend this to anyone who likes a good liquid eyeliner . A must have & great for beginners
Sam H.
Idaho
I love this gel liner. I'm usually really picky about the liners I use but this stuff is great! It's got a lot of pigment so it's very dark and it dries rather quickly so I don't have to worry about it transfering or smudging. I can wear this all day without it fading or smudging which is perfect. The brush that comes with it is ok but I prefer my regular brush.
Leah M.
Hamilton , OH
I bought this at my local drug store to see if it compared to other gel liners I have used and it was very disappointing. I didn’t feel like the brush was useful at all it made my liner look thick and uneven. I used my Kat Von D liner brush and still looked horrible. I gave it to my daughter to play with. I do not recommend this product
magen G.
Prescott Vly, AZ
I love gel eyeliner and definitely am picky when it comes to them. This one is a good one. It dries quick so you dont get transfer to the rest of your eye. Its pigmented which alot arent. Get get a decent ammount od product for what you pay. Plus it's easy to work with. Dont like the brush it comes with though. It doesnt stay how it comes once product gets on it. It almost goes round and makes it hard to worth with. Easy fix though if you have brushes of your own you can use.
Tanya R.
Los Angeles
I use this eyeliner everyday! Very simple and prepped for you to use. The simple gel liner gets me the wing. I would recommend this product for those who need a simple liner for everyday use. I would buy this product again! Worth the money
Lauren B.
Greenfield
At first, this glides on my eyes really nice and if my eyes are totally dry of any oily it can create the perfect look. My problem is that it smudges and gives you raccoon eye by the end of the day. I would probably invest a little more in an eyeliner that won't make you look crazy.
Shauna N.
Stratford, OK
This is actually a really good liner for your waterline. It takes some practice but it's worth it. This liner stays where you put it and lasts all day. Also good for a smudged look. Not good for wings imo, even with a better brush the formula is too thick to achieive a sharp wing.
Haley B.
Castle Rock, CO
I cannot believe an eyeliner this good of quality is so cheap! The packaging is simple and compact yet holds so much product, and the product is so pigmented! It is slightly thick so it doesn’t necessarily glide on but it does go on fairly smoothly, and it stays so well that even after a full day my baby wipes still take a few swipes to fully get it off. Only complaint I have is that the brush hairs are too long to be an eyeliner brush and there for give you slightly less defined lines, but the product is worth every penny if you use a different shorter brush.
Sandy E.
Ottawa, ON
Is it best to use your fingers or a brush for application?
Jessie P.
Moncton, NB
Does the brush came whit the product?
Ari a.
How is it?? Did anyone tried it ??
Lily-ann G.
Los Angeles
Does anyone use this gel as a brow gel ?
D M.