BY COVERGIRL

Sponge tip wand applies the light creme formula easily.;Blends to virtually disappear.;Sponge tip applicator.;Dermatologist tested. see more...

Melissa M.
palermo, ca
Purchased at: Walmart
This concealer works great for any under-eye Circle problem I'm having. It's applicator makes it super easy to put on and slips in any small pocket of the outfit I'm wearing
Destiny P.
greencastle, in
In all honesty I wasn’t in love with this concealer. It was hard to find a color that match my skin tone. They were all either too light or too dark. One positive is that it’s a cheap price. But I think it’s worth it to spend a little more to get a shade perfect for you.
Tricia d.
houston tx
Bought it just to try it out. price is pretty reasonable not that expensive and does the job. I do not recommend it if you are trying to put on a full face. Easy to apply but hard to blend. Would buy again if needed but i think it is too oily for my skin.
Mackenzie G.
Marion
Purchased at: Walmart
I had the lightest one (fair) it’s not that light if ur on the pale side , it’s blends really good cover girls old products didn’t , and it’s a good coverage and it’s one of the best I’ve used out of cover girl I’ve only used 2 but this is far by the best .
val l.
Bangor, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this concealer because it has good Coverage. The color is a little to dark for my shade, but that's my opinion. The pros are that it goes on great. The cons are that it's a little o dark for me and I have to rub it in for awhile. I would recommend it to others.
Taylor C.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: CVS
This is a drug store brand concealer. It’s not going to cover up everything, but it’ll help. You can use it for small pimples and spots. It doesn’t blend incredibly well though. I suggest just getting a better brand concealer.
ruth s.
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like concealers to cover up trouble spots from time to time, and this is good for just that. It blends well. And is easy to match with foundation. I would tell others about it and recommend it to everyone I know.
Caitlyn W.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Good concealer!!! You def need to use a couple of layers for this because it is not a full coverage but I love it for when I am having to cover up under eyes!! Does not crease and I would def but it again!!!!
destiney a.
Moultrie, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
The concealer was thick and heavy. I don’t know about y’all but i like a very natural finish under the eye and a light weight feeling , do not really want to feel the concealer weighing my face down .
Kim G.
Chatsworth
Purchased at: Walmart
It does well under the eyes and doesn’t crease. It does however dry really fast and leave a outline. Not good coverage for spots, I wouldn’t spend the money again.

Amazon