CoverGirl Invisible Concealer Light(N) 125, 0.32-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2) by COVERGIRL

BY COVERGIRL

Little flaws - why let the world see them? With an Invisible Concealer, it won't. The sponge-tip wand lets you apply the light cream formula easily. It blends in and virtually disappears, letting you face the world beautifully. Dermatologically... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Linzie K.
Las Vegas
Purchased at: Walmart
Works great. Looks awesome under my eyes and hides all the blemishes that my foundation can’t fix. Affordable and easy to find in stores. Glides on smoothly and again, hides imperfections I would otherwise feel self conscious of.
Taylor A.
This is the first concealer I’ve ever used and I love it! It covers the areas I apply it to very well and lasts all day, I feel like. Very light and looks natural! Will for be getting this concealer again!