5 colors available

BY COVERGIRL

Little flaws – why let the world see them? With Invisible Concealer, it won't. The sponge-tip wand lets you apply the light cream formula easily. This blemish concealer blends in and virtually disappears, letting you face the world beautifully!

• Does anyone else find that this has a powdery consistency after a w...2 Answers
  • I tried this and feel like it doesn't blend well and just sits on t...5 Answers
  • I feel like this doesn't blend well?2 Answers
victoria n.
victoria n.
La Puente, CA
CoverGirl Invisible Concealer in color Light pale (.32oz). I purchased this product at my local Walmart for $8.91. The packaging its self was a basic plastic cover with a cardboard back. I personally love my concealer to be really light so I absolutely love this shade. When I applied this concealer It felt very smooth and had a nice scent to it as well. It has a applicator brush to apply on the face. The applicator doesn't allow much to come out at once so I found myself constantly going back into the bottle for more product. For someone like myself who uses a good amount of concealer you might want to get a squeeze bottle concealer. Other than my difficulties getting the product out of the container the product works just fine. I applied the concealer at 5:50am for work and came out at 2:30pm and it still looks amazing. I baked right over it and I have no creases what so ever and it still looks nice and smooth. I highly recommend this product to any concealer lovers!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Scranton, PA
this concealer is what I call an "ehh." it's very liquidy, so it's sheer and not very build able at all. I also have dry skin, and it doesn't work well with dryness at all. it's very light so I assumed I would love it for my dark circles, but ohh was I wrong. It wears off quickly even if you set it with powder. it's light enough but you can barely see it because it really has sheer to light coverage and you can't build it up at all. I wouldn't buy it again. Go for the maybelline fit me concealer. This one, can be better.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
This concealer works a bit better than some of the other CoverGirl concealers I have tried. My shade matched my fair skin and it concealed some of my lesser problem areas. But, with under eye and darker blemishes it did not cover completely. I would call it mid coverage. It is a cream which is nice. I do not use the applicator it comes with because that would cause bacteria transfer, but the product is okay. I would recommend if you need a concealer and are on a budget.
Madelyn G.
Madelyn G.
Wheat Ridge, CO
Review for: Light (125)
I typically have fairly clear skin so I never invested in a color correcting pallet. Well recently I started to break out and I only had this product. I found that it conceals blemishes very nicely especially after being set with a powder. It did conceal smaller blemishes better than larger ones but over all it is a nice quick fix. I find that it is a bit to heavy to use under the eyes. Overall it is a nice product especially for the price.
Kaitlyn A.
Kaitlyn A.
Ames, IA
I use this concealer because I was trying something new. I have liked CoverGirl's products in the past so I thought I would try this out. The product is very watery so you have to apply it again through out the day because it just wears off. It does feel light on the skin but the fact that it has to be reapplied is just a turn off for me personally.
Ashlyn T.
Ashlyn T.
Review for: Light (125)
I am a new makeup user and this is the first concealer that I purchased. I got it for a decent price at Walmart and I love it! It does a great job at covering dark spots and redness. It goes really well with the CoverGirl Clean Foundation. I would recommend this product to anyone that is new to makeup like myself.
Kailey S.
Kailey S.
Willis, TX
Review for: Light (125)
Definitely didn't like. It was streaky and didn't blend at all. Waste of money in my opinion. So many better products out there that are in the same price range. I'm not saying it won't work for someone but personally, it did not work for me. At all. Looked cakey. I would recommend you not buy.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Fox River Grove, IL
I just started using this concealer and it is a miracle worker! I have a lot of acne and it's nice to cover that up every once and awhile! I picked this up at target for only about $5 which I thought was very inexpensive. It really does a good job at covering up my acne and it blends very well!
Talia F.
Talia F.
Harrisonburg, VA
Don't buy this for the good price, it's not worth it. There are so many drugstore products that are better! It is full coverage, but it doesn't blend at all. It's definitely not buildable - it gets patchy as soon as you apply it. Wouldn't buy again for sure.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Meriden, KS
This is one of the worst concealers I have ever used. It doesn't cover dark spots under eyes, it doesn't blend well at all, and on occasion it leaves dark streaks and marks. 100% am never buying this product. It may be cheap but it is definitely low quality
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
wakefield, VA
Does it stay on long like all day.
Orlando, FL
I tried this and feel like it doesn't blend well and just sits on the face? does anyone have this problem or know any tips?
Christa C.
Christa C.
Arlington, TX
Does anyone else find that this has a powdery consistency after a while and doesn't work very well?
Orlando, FL
I feel like this doesn't blend well?