BY COVERGIRL

Little flaws – why let the world see them? With Invisible Concealer, it won't. The sponge-tip wand lets you apply the light cream formula easily. This blemish concealer blends in and virtually disappears, letting you face the world beautifully!

• Does anyone else find that this has a powdery consistency after a...2 Answers
  • I tried this and feel like it doesn't blend well and just sits on...5 Answers
  • I feel like this doesn't blend well?2 Answers
L L.
Review for: Light 125
I bought this at Walmart because I had a coupon AND a deal was running on Ibotta for it. Hard to pass up two discounts, but I should have. Worst concealer I have ever used and it's all due to the brush they give you. It hurts, digs at your skin, and just plain struggles to spread the concealer. It also burns my eyes. I think there's a chemical that wafts off if it and when I put it under my eyes, which was why I bought it, makes my eyes run. Causing a lot of grief with my makeup routine. I have stopped using it for these two reasons and this makes me sad because the formula itself is great. Now it gets two stars because It covers my very dark circles that nothing seems to be strong enough to cover. COVERGIRL Invisible Concealer
Danitta L.
Philadelphia , PA
Review for: Honey (175)
This product is to die for l love using this concealer it stays on all day goes on really nicely and l purchased it from Rite aid for $4 it’s long lasting and l recommend it
Iluhec C.
Ashburn, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this concealer, cover all my dark circle. Is a little bit expensive but this product deserve it. This is the 2nd time that I use it and I’ll still buy it. Is my favorite, I tried another brands but this is the best.
Alissa S.
Indianola
Review for: Fair (115)
This product is very cheap, but it does not conceal very well. It's better at concealing dark circles than blemishes and imperfections. It is also very watery and not build-able whatsoever.
Hailey H.
Woodville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Light 125, Fair (115)
This works best for concealing dark under eye circles rather than blemishes or redness. It rubs off easily and doesn’t typically last all day. But, it is easy to apply and easy to blend.
Lyssa M.
Alexandria
Review for: Light 125
This is a great, medium coverage concealer. The applicator could be a little better, but it holds a good amount so I don't have to reinsert the wand. It blends out really well while still covering.
Trinidee J.
Morristown
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think that these concealers do better than their foundation in coverage. I love the concealers. They’re quick and easy to distribute around. One downside to them is you have to apply a lot.
Melissa F.
Review for: Fair (115)
Love this concealer!I have used more expensive brands but this one goes on smooth and lasts all day for a great price.Does a great job with fine lines under eyes & dark circles. I'm a long  time user of this product & buy multiple at a time so i never run out.
Ella S.
Miami
Review for: Other
this is one of the worst concealers i have ever used in my life. there is no coverage whatsoever and it isn’t even buildable. it covers nothing! it’s like blending air onto your face, it sucks.
Rachael W.
Wayne, WV
Review for: Light 125
I actually have enjoyed this concealer, it s very affordable and works well with my skin. It def lasts all day and is very buildable. I have my name brands that i love but this is a good drug store concealer and I have recommended to others!
Alexis P.
wakefield, VA
Does it stay on long like all day.
Katelyn H.
Orlando, FL
I tried this and feel like it doesn't blend well and just sits on the face? does anyone have this problem or know any tips?
Christa C.
Arlington, TX
Does anyone else find that this has a powdery consistency after a while and doesn't work very well?
Katelyn H.
Orlando, FL
I feel like this doesn't blend well?