BY COVERGIRL

Get the control of a pencil with the intensity of a liquid eyeliner for beautifully defined eyes every time. Our all-new paddle-shaped tip gives you two looks in one-thick and dramatic or thin and elegant. The intense black formula glides on smoothly and dries quickly for instant drama. Clinically tested, suitable eyeliner for sensitive eyes.

• This doesn't seem to work well when going over eyeshadow, or is t...3 Answers
  • How long lasting is the product when applied? 3 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new liquid eyeliner that won't break the ...1 Answers
Jackie H.
Review for: Intense Black more...
I'm not sure why someone would choose to buy this eyeliner over another felt tipped or brush tipped liquid eyeliner. First of all, there's practically no way to make an actual SHARP flick to your eyeliner because the tip of this eyeliner isn't even precise nor sharp. Take a look at photos of how the actual felt tip is because instead of being a point at the end, it's rounded. Even the description doesn't really make sense right?

I beg to differ about the name of the color as well. "Intense black"? There's much better drugstore liquid eyeliners such as NYX or Wet N' Wild that are more intense than this eyeliner.

I can only see someone wanting to use this if they wanted a thick line on their eye without the actual flick at the end of their eyeliner. Again, not sure why you'd prefer to buy this over another eyeliner, because even if you wanted a "thicker" eyeliner wing, you can forsure achieve that with other better formulated and designed eyeliners.

Sorry CoverGirl :( This eyeliner does glide on smoothly though ... ?
Delilah S.
Lagrange
Absolutely love Love LOVE this eyeliner!!! I was skeptical at first because it is shaped like a paddle when you open it. I thought oh no, it's a marker and it's gonna make me look weird. Boy was I in for a pleasant surprise. It went on super smooth and it lasted all day. It didn't fade or melt like my other eyeliners. It was surprisingly easy to handle. The top is shaped like a paddle to give you the option of fine line or a thicker line. I use a combination of both. This is my new favorite!
chrissy t.
Carmel
This is what I’ve been using lately. It’s not terrible expensive and you can get it at any drug store or grocery store. I like it because and it’s prob the design but it’s easier to put on the eyeliner without it amusing on your eyelid throughout the day. Maybe it’s just me. But I’d say try it! It’ll dry fast too and it’s not hard to remove at the end of the day.
Meg W.
Linden, VA
I'm in love with the fact that it isn't a brush but more of a thick hard felt tip. Thin and wide depending on how you try to do your liner. Which is perfect for subtle liner looks or even different variations of winged liners. Glad they came out with this because I was beginning to think nothing could top my eyeko liner. We'll see if the liner holds up after more than a few uses going over eyeshadow. So far it's flawless. And doesn't smudge. So be sure when you put it on that the angle you're going for is the angle you're using. Perfect for a subtle or thick winged liner.
👣Brianna M.
Marion, IN
This was one of the first liquid eyeliners I ever bought and it has been my favorite. It it better then the pointed tips for using on the bottom lid to help make thick light marks that make your eyes more defined.
Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Review for: Emerald, Sapphire more...
This liquid eyeliner is great. It glides on the eye so smoothly and doesn't run out of the line. Once it is on, it stays on pretty well. Comes off super easy with water so you don't have to tug your eyes to get it off which is great. The pigment is true to the color outside of the component.
Bogi J.
Chesapeake, VA
Review for: Intense Black more...
Easy to apply, nice and intense black color. I bought it in the Navy Exchange, so it was cheaper. First time using this eyeliner, but looks so good on me, not disappointed! Sharp lines, whether you want them thick or thin. Super easy to make wings with it!
Rachel H.
Kennesaw , GA
Review for: Intense Black more...
This is a super easy to use liquid eye liner. I just simply line my top lashes so I can not speak for how it would do if you were looking to do a cat eye. I feel like I can be pretty precise with it though. This product lasts and is a great vibrant color!
Sabrina L.
Carbondale, PA
This liner is very awkward to use. It’s flat and wide which makes it hard to get an even line. They have nice colors, but the packaging makes it difficult to use. I wouldn’t recommend it there’s other choices with beautiful colors that are much easier to use.
Sydney D.
Prospect, KY
Review for: Intense Black more...
Covergirl is probably my least favorite of the drug store eyeliner varieties. I always have a difficult time applying it and it smudges quite easily. I have tried to give this product multiple chances and I am never quite satisfied.
Elizabeth R.
How is everyone else that received this product taking it off? It says removes easily with soap and water but idk about that
Kate C.
Land O Lakes, FL
Does the eyeliner smudge and is it easy to work with?
Karen V.
Is this product good I have yet to find an easy nice liquid eyeliner to use
Connie R.
Pueblo West, CO
How well does this product do on the lines around your eyes. Easy to draw? Does the tip dry too fast?
Sara R.
Chilliwack, BC
I got this in sapphire and just wondering what colors of eyeshadow would match that other than blue?