BY COVERGIRL

Get the control of a pencil with the intensity of a liquid eyeliner for beautifully defined eyes every time. Our all-new paddle-shaped tip gives you two looks in one-thick and dramatic or thin and elegant. The intense black formula glides on smoothly and dries quickly for instant drama. Clinically tested, suitable eyeliner for sensitive eyes.

• This doesn't seem to work well when going over eyeshadow, or is t...3 Answers
  • How long lasting is the product when applied? 3 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new liquid eyeliner that won't break the ...1 Answers
COVERGIRL Intensify Me! Liquid Eyeliner
  • "I love how easy it is to apply! I usually have trouble with liquid eyeliner and making my wings, but this was so smooth and thick! I'm glad I got this item to test and I will definitely recommend to my friends to buy this liquid eyeliner if they have trouble creating wings." in 86 reviews
  • "Thank you for this eyeliner!! I received this item free to test . I have used it for 3 days now and the coverage is still impressive. This eyeliner is a dark black and it applies very smoothly. I have great control of the application and the want doesn't move or bend. It covers so well and applies so neat! am hoping the brush stays as sharp as it does- other eyeliners tend to kind of deflate and get messy. The eyeliner stays put the entire day and does not smudge! For a second I thought it was waterproof because the staying power was so spot on. It came off easily, though, with a little cold cream. Love it ! I will definitely be purchasing this item once the one I currently have runs out." in 84 reviews
  • "I love how easy it is to apply! I usually have trouble with liquid eyeliner and making my wings, but this was so smooth and thick! I'm glad I got this item to test and I will definitely recommend to my friends to buy this liquid eyeliner if they have trouble creating wings." in 57 reviews
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
This is a cool eye liner pencil that has a long flat thin applicator instead of a fine point. It allows you to line quicker and makes it easier to make an even straight line. It also makes it easier to build thicker liner and do wings. It is so easy to use and would be great for beginners to liquid because if you keep it lined up with your lashline at outer lid and continue in a fluid motion around to the inner corner it will give a perfect line each time. It is a pen that is already preloaded with the liquid so it will be ready to use each time. Idk how many uses it allows for, I've had this one for 6 months and I wear it for thicker liner a couple times a week and my pen is still working well. The tip is still precise, keeping it's shape and the color is still fluid and dark. It stays on all day, it's never flaked off and I wear it for long extended periods in a hot and sweaty enviroment at work sometimes and it holds it's own. It comes off easily with makeup remover too.
Michaela F.
Union, MO
Review for: Intense Black more...
This is the most fantastic eyeliner I have ever used! I don't like spending an arm and leg on my makeup, so I like to keep all my products under 10 dollars. I typically only shop for pre-sharpened, twistable liners and I was never satisfied. Either pieces would break off as I was applying or eventually the liner would end up wearing onto my brow bone. Due to these problems, I never enjoyed using eye liner except for the occasional holiday. When I came across Covergirl Intensify Me Liquit Liner, I was very skeptical. Never had good luck with finding a liner I liked. BOY DID THAT CHANGE! This product is super easy to apply and it stays in place perfectly. It lasts me all day, doesn't smear, nor smudge when curling my lashes. Now I wear liner all the time. Definitely sticking with this product.
chrissy t.
Carmel
This is what I’ve been using lately. It’s not terrible expensive and you can get it at any drug store or grocery store. I like it because and it’s prob the design but it’s easier to put on the eyeliner without it amusing on your eyelid throughout the day. Maybe it’s just me. But I’d say try it! It’ll dry fast too and it’s not hard to remove at the end of the day.
Meg W.
Linden, VA
I'm in love with the fact that it isn't a brush but more of a thick hard felt tip. Thin and wide depending on how you try to do your liner. Which is perfect for subtle liner looks or even different variations of winged liners. Glad they came out with this because I was beginning to think nothing could top my eyeko liner. We'll see if the liner holds up after more than a few uses going over eyeshadow. So far it's flawless. And doesn't smudge. So be sure when you put it on that the angle you're going for is the angle you're using. Perfect for a subtle or thick winged liner.
Kayla T.
keithville, LA
This is my on the go eyliner! I can do this at my make up desk or in the car and it's so slim I can just pop it right in my purse! I usually don't have to reapply throughout the day. But it really depends on our La weather! Goes on really fine and black!!! I love it
Zerlaine P.
Miami
Review for: Intense Black more...
It's a great eyeliner. Very easy and apply and quick drying. Once applied it stays put and doesn't transfer. It's a little tricky to remove and I would recommend an eye make up remover and it usually comes off completely. i recommend this to all my friends
Molly G.
Review for: Intense Black more...
This eyeliner has been my go to for years! The tip of the eye liner is perfect for clean lines, and it’s easy for any level of makeup skilled person to use! Awesome drugstore eyeliner option if you don’t want to spend a ton of money!
Erica S.
Lafayette, LA
Review for: Intense Black more...
The colour was good and the eyeliner lasted well but I don't know if its a product that I would include in my regular rotation mainly because its not as easy to use as I would like compared to some other brands I have used?
Lynn T.
Richmond
I use this liner on a daily basis for my upper eyelid. It goes on smooth and clean everytime. The product lasts all day which is great but comes off easily when it comes time to clean which is definitely a plus.
Meghan P.
Indianapolis
Review for: Intense Black more...
Every girl needs a good liquid liner! This kind is usually my go to! It works great and it’s affordable compared to other brands! It’s easy to apply! I have brown eyes and I usually buy the blackest color!
Elizabeth R.
How is everyone else that received this product taking it off? It says removes easily with soap and water but idk about that
Kate C.
Land O Lakes, FL
Does the eyeliner smudge and is it easy to work with?
Karen V.
Is this product good I have yet to find an easy nice liquid eyeliner to use
Connie R.
DIGHTON , MA
How well does this product do on the lines around your eyes. Easy to draw? Does the tip dry too fast?
Sara R.
Chilliwack, BC
I got this in sapphire and just wondering what colors of eyeshadow would match that other than blue?