BY COVERGIRL

Get the control of a pencil with the intensity of a liquid eyeliner for beautifully defined eyes every time. Our all-new paddle-shaped tip gives you two looks in one-thick and dramatic or thin and elegant. The intense black formula glides on smoothly and dries quickly for instant drama. Clinically tested, suitable eyeliner for sensitive eyes.

• This doesn't seem to work well when going over eyeshadow, or is t...2 Answers
  • How long lasting is the product when applied? 3 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new liquid eyeliner that won't break the ...1 Answers
Emily K.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Smoked Amber
My first ever liquid eyeliner, and well... pry it from my cold dead hands! I have brown eyes, and with a steady hand have slowly perfected a subtle kat eye (subtle since I have hooded eyes and I do like the look of a thin line of eyeliner with a bit of visible eyeshadow). It is not the best for precise, fine-pointed wings, but it does a good job of enhancing and/or intensifying your smile and expressions. Its a very nice dark black, one or two coats is perfect. Fast drying (you have a very small window to fix any imperfections), and it stays on until you take it off. No smudging, flaking, or running down your face, and... truthfully, can be a bit tough to remove when it come time to take it off. However! This stuff stays on! And beautifully, too! I've accidentally worn it for 24 hours+ once and it had only faded a little bit, which was only noticeable if you were close enough to kiss me. Definitely recommend to anyone looking to venture into the liquid eyeliner world! It's well worth a try!
Angelique J.
Catasauqua, PA
While it's true that this liner isn't waterproof I find that it does have great all day staying power. I'm a total beginner when it comes to doing cateyes, or a liquid liner at all, and I have a totally unsteady hand. The paddle tip which allows for a thick or thin line lets me draw an outside line and then fill it in quickly. I have pretty good control with this and by using some tips and tricks I've learned on YouTube I find I'm able to do a pretty passable cateye even though I've only been practicing for a couple days. #mycultclassics
Luna G.
Review for: Smoked Amber
I'm not a huge make up person so I decided to start wearing some and am a beginner at the moment. When I first purchased this I was like what am I suppose to do now but I learned how to put it on and it was pretty easy compared to other liquid pencils it's the right size for me and it's easy to put on. My eyeliner is always on fleek with this eyeliner cause it dries quickly and easy to apply
Uma K.
Marlboro, NJ
I only line my upper lid, so the CoverGirl Intensify me liquid eyeliner was perfect for that. It's a tad pricier than the other eyeliner brands I have used before, but it is so easy to draw with this and it lasts the whole day without any smudging. Drawing wings with it is so easy! I will buy this again, as I find it easier to draw thicker lines on the upper lids with this liner.
Mary H.
Review for: Intense Black
I saw Tati do a review on this and was first intimidated by the tip of the pen. However, she loved it so I gave it a go. It is now my favorite drugstore eyeliner ever! The funny tip allows you to easily control how thick or thin you want your line. I am the first to admit that I am terrible at applying eyeliner but this makes me look like an expert. Love it!
Nikki C.
Pinellas Park, FL
Review for: Smoked Amber
I had such high hopes for this, and was so disappointed. The product goes on nicely, and the unique shaped tip allows for a thin or thick line or quick angle. However, it just doesn't last long. Two hours after applying, it had worn off. It didn't matter it I used eyelid primer, with or without eyeshadow, it just didn't last.
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
So I'm not digging it. I love covergirl so it was a huge let down for me. For some reason it is so rough for me to use right under my waterline I'm about to toss the whole stick. It comes out great on top when you want a thick full line you can press harder for with the whole length of the applicator end but no thin lines!
Sarah F.
Chesapeake, VA
I've tried so many liquid eyeliners, its ridiculous. This one is my favorite. It lasts a long time, has the two options (thick or thinner), and seems to have a lot in the pen. I pair this with Elf's liquid eyeliner just because the pen and my fat hands have a hard time applying the finer details, but that's likely just me.
Review for: Smoked Amber
By far my favorite liquid marker! I don't use the thick direction much but the shape of the tip gives me much better control. So much easier to get identical lines on both eyes. I would have given this product 5 stars except I have to repurchase every month because it runs out FAST! sorry for the blurry pic
Isabel S.
E Stroudsburg, PA
CoverGirl Intensify Me Liquid Eyeliner has been one of my favorite for years. I honestly have never used any other eyeliner. I really don't know what to say but I love it and it's worked for me all these years. I recommended it to anyone who wants to try something new I know you will love it like I do.
Elizabeth R.
How is everyone else that received this product taking it off? It says removes easily with soap and water but idk about that
Kate C.
Land O Lakes, FL
Does the eyeliner smudge and is it easy to work with?
Karen V.
Is this product good I have yet to find an easy nice liquid eyeliner to use
Connie R.
Pueblo West, CO
How well does this product do on the lines around your eyes. Easy to draw? Does the tip dry too fast?
Sara R.
Chilliwack, BC
I got this in sapphire and just wondering what colors of eyeshadow would match that other than blue?