BY COVERGIRL

Get the control of a pencil with the intensity of a liquid eyeliner for beautifully defined eyes every time. Our all-new paddle-shaped tip gives you two looks in one-thick and dramatic or thin and elegant. The intense black formula glides on smoothly and dries quickly for instant drama. Clinically tested, suitable eyeliner for sensitive eyes.

• This doesn't seem to work well when going over eyeshadow,...3 Answers
  • How long lasting is the product when applied? 3 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new liquid eyeliner that won't br...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "I love how easy it is to apply! I usually have trouble with liquid eyeliner and making my wings, but this was so smooth and thick! I'm glad I got this item to test and I will definitely recommend to my friends to buy this liquid eyeliner if they have trouble creating wings." in 86 reviews
  • "Thank you for this eyeliner!! I received this item free to test . I have used it for 3 days now and the coverage is still impressive. This eyeliner is a dark black and it applies very smoothly. I have great control of the application and the want doesn't move or bend. It covers so well and applies so neat! am hoping the brush stays as sharp as it does- other eyeliners tend to kind of deflate and get messy. The eyeliner stays put the entire day and does not smudge! For a second I thought it was waterproof because the staying power was so spot on. It came off easily, though, with a little cold cream. Love it ! I will definitely be purchasing this item once the one I currently have runs out." in 84 reviews
Michaela F.
Union, MO
Review for: Intense Black more...
This is the most fantastic eyeliner I have ever used! I don't like spending an arm and leg on my makeup, so I like to keep all my products under 10 dollars. I typically only shop for pre-sharpened, twistable liners and I was never satisfied. Either pieces would break off as I was applying or eventually the liner would end up wearing onto my brow bone. Due to these problems, I never enjoyed using eye liner except for the occasional holiday. When I came across Covergirl Intensify Me Liquit Liner, I was very skeptical. Never had good luck with finding a liner I liked. BOY DID THAT CHANGE! This product is super easy to apply and it stays in place perfectly. It lasts me all day, doesn't smear, nor smudge when curling my lashes. Now I wear liner all the time. Definitely sticking with this product.
chrissy t.
Carmel
This is what I’ve been using lately. It’s not terrible expensive and you can get it at any drug store or grocery store. I like it because and it’s prob the design but it’s easier to put on the eyeliner without it amusing on your eyelid throughout the day. Maybe it’s just me. But I’d say try it! It’ll dry fast too and it’s not hard to remove at the end of the day.
Brooksann S.
Bainbridge, OH
This liquid eyeliner is my top five favorite! It has to be the paddle tip that it has because I've never just used one where it just glides on. You got many options with this eyeliner, you can go all the way dramatic with this. It's not bad on price and let me tell you friends, I will continue to keep purchasing this liner.
Meg W.
Linden, VA
I'm in love with the fact that it isn't a brush but more of a thick hard felt tip. Thin and wide depending on how you try to do your liner. Which is perfect for subtle liner looks or even different variations of winged liners. Glad they came out with this because I was beginning to think nothing could top my eyeko liner. We'll see if the liner holds up after more than a few uses going over eyeshadow. So far it's flawless. And doesn't smudge. So be sure when you put it on that the angle you're going for is the angle you're using. Perfect for a subtle or thick winged liner.
Jennifer V.
Bartow, FL
I bought this at Walmart for a good price. Love the intense color and it lasts my entire work day. It does not smudge or fade. I would buy more of these in different colors. I would also recommend it to my friends.
Erica S.
Humble, TX
Review for: Intense Black more...
The colour was good and the eyeliner lasted well but I don't know if its a product that I would include in my regular rotation mainly because its not as easy to use as I would like compared to some other brands I have used?
Alara A.
Review for: Intense Black more...
First of all let me say that the color is very bold. I don’t like the tip. It is a thick and thin end and it just makes the process harder for me to apply. I don’t use this product that often because of that reason.
Mariel P.
San Tan Valley, AZ
This is the best liquid eyeliner I have. The precision is just spot on and it's smudge-free. This drugstore eyeliner can beat one of those name brand eyeliners without killing your budget. COVERGIRL Intensify Me! Liquid Eyeliner
Karen M.
Decatur, TX
Review for: Intense Black more...
Not a good eyeliner, bleeds a lot. Wears off easily and not long lasting at all. The black is not that black either. Plus it has a really weird paddle looking tip.
Kayla T.
Keithville, LA
This is my on the go eyliner! I can do this at my make up desk or in the car and it's so slim I can just pop it right in my purse! I usually don't have to reapply throughout the day. But it really depends on our La weather! Goes on really fine and black!!! I love it
Elizabeth R.
How is everyone else that received this product taking it off? It says removes easily with soap and water but idk about that
Kate C.
Land O Lakes, FL
Does the eyeliner smudge and is it easy to work with?
Karen V.
Is this product good I have yet to find an easy nice liquid eyeliner to use
Connie R.
DIGHTON , MA
How well does this product do on the lines around your eyes. Easy to draw? Does the tip dry too fast?
Sara R.
Chilliwack, BC
I got this in sapphire and just wondering what colors of eyeshadow would match that other than blue?