BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Intensify your eye look! Our innovative formula of rich eyeshadow with built-in primer gives you intense crease-proof color that last for hours. Intense Shadowblast is rich color that stays! Built-in Primer + Rich Shadow. Water-proof. Precision applicator tip. ;

• Is this ever coming back? I can't find it anywhere....1 Answers
  • Does using your hair dryer really help with making liquid...1 Answers
COVERGIRL Intense ShadowBlast Eyeshadow
  • "Long lasting. High pigment. No fallout. Even coverage and a beautiful selection of colors. " in 4 reviews
  • "Smoky, creamy and looks flawless. Doesn't run or smudge easily lasts for a while night out. " in 4 reviews
  • "loved the color but unfortunately this eye shadow simply didn't stay on my eyelids even using a primer." in 1 review
  • "When you swatch them they are super pigmented and gorgeous, but then on the eyes it's like you're not putting anything on!" in 1 review
  • "I never used these by themselves, rather, I used them as a primer under similar colored shadows." in 1 review
Tanya C.
Belleville, NJ
Great product long lasting will definitely recommend to a friend I purchased it at cvs
Lizbeth L.
Bellevue, NE
I've heard of this before but haven't tried it yet so i really want to try it soon
Dawn C.
Navarre, OH
ELFs is the cheapest and best eyeshadow primer on the market right now.
Robin F.
Milford, OH
It went on a little thick and was hard to apply evenly.
Shravya M.
Toronto
For me it is only a primer to even out skin tone and to make eyeshadow color more true. As far as I can tell this is the only primer/base product out there without going to an expensive brand . This product lasts alot longer too and doesn't require you to use your fingers for application since it has a convenient wand. It does crease by the end of the day but is easily smeared out.
Kait L.
Cambridge, ON
I didn't love this product, but because t has a built in primer I use it under similar coloured shadows. I do not find it lasts as long as it claims. The colour is very pretty I have it in the light pink. This product is OK but probably wouldn't purchase again.
Challis D.
I like the feeling of these on my eyelids, but I have several issues with it. It takes a while to dry, so I have to keep my eyes closed for a few minutes before I can continue with the rest of my makeup. And it creases like crazy! I don't know if it's because I have really oily eyelids (I do use a primer) or what.
Cynthia L.
Very shimmery. Though one thing is that it takes a while to dry. Do not blink until it is completely dry or you will get that crease line showing. Use with a makeup base for best results. Other than that, good product. Would like more colours..
christine L.
New Castle, DE
The covergirl intence Shadow blast eyeshadow trally intensified my eyeshadows... Makes them all pop noatter what color I use.. Love this
Jenna H.
Love this product. Easy to use and affordable, will purchase in the future. Can be bought at Shopper Drug Mart
Samantha D.
Redmond, OR
Does using your hair dryer really help with making liquid eyeshadow stay put?
Angela F.
Is this ever coming back? I can't find it anywhere....