BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Intensify your eye look! Our innovative formula of rich eyeshadow with built-in primer gives you intense crease-proof color that last for hours. Intense Shadowblast is rich color that stays! Built-in Primer + Rich Shadow. Water-proof. Precision applicator tip. ;

• Is this ever coming back? I can't find it anywhere....1 Answers
  • Does using your hair dryer really help with making liquid...1 Answers
COVERGIRL Intense ShadowBlast Eyeshadow
  • "Long lasting. High pigment. No fallout. Even coverage and a beautiful selection of colors. " in 4 reviews
  • "Smoky, creamy and looks flawless. Doesn't run or smudge easily lasts for a while night out. " in 4 reviews
  • "loved the color but unfortunately this eye shadow simply didn't stay on my eyelids even using a primer." in 1 review
  • "When you swatch them they are super pigmented and gorgeous, but then on the eyes it's like you're not putting anything on!" in 1 review
  • "I never used these by themselves, rather, I used them as a primer under similar colored shadows." in 1 review
Magen H.
Sedalia, MO
Review for: Platinum Pop 805 more...
I like this eyeshadow except it creases easily. It is discontinued but somehow I have a stash of like 2 of every color lol
Jamie C.
Tucson, AZ
I love these shadows for everyday wear. Easy and fast to apply with great staying power. Such a great range of color too!
Rocecil bm-121826 R.
Doral, FL
I love the intensity of the color! easy to aply and also like the cuality! but Maybe if they have more color abaileble?
Amber D.
Brunswick
This eye shadow is awesome. I love doing my eye make up and cover girl eye shadows are amazing and really go on nice
Mackenzie C.
Review for: Platinum Pop 805 more...
I don’t like this product very much, it made my eyeshadow crease. Every time I’ve tried it my opinion hasn’t changed.
Melissa A.
Santa Rosa CA
This is a good eyeshadow and will recommend this product to people that like to do tiny details at there eyelids
Breanna R.
This eyeshadow base is pretty good. Its affordable and gets the job done! The wand is very easy to use to apply
Tricia S.
Covina, CA
Bold intense colors that don't smudge all night. You go home looking just as fresh as when the night started.
Shelby M.
I love this Eyeshadow. It looks great, goes on amazing, and last awhile. I would recommend this too a friend.
malori b.
This stuff makes my eyeshadow stay on all day and it sticks during my workout and I never have to reapply.
Samantha D.
Redmond, OR
Does using your hair dryer really help with making liquid eyeshadow stay put?
Angela F.
Is this ever coming back? I can't find it anywhere....