BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Intensify your eye look! Our innovative formula of rich eyeshadow with built-in primer gives you intense crease-proof color that last for hours. Intense Shadowblast is rich color that stays! Built-in Primer + Rich Shadow. Water-proof. Precision applicator tip. ;

• Is this ever coming back? I can't find it anywhere....1 Answers
  • Does using your hair dryer really help with making liquid...1 Answers
COVERGIRL Intense ShadowBlast Eyeshadow
  • "Long lasting. High pigment. No fallout. Even coverage and a beautiful selection of colors. " in 4 reviews
  • "Smoky, creamy and looks flawless. Doesn't run or smudge easily lasts for a while night out. " in 4 reviews
  • "loved the color but unfortunately this eye shadow simply didn't stay on my eyelids even using a primer." in 1 review
  • "When you swatch them they are super pigmented and gorgeous, but then on the eyes it's like you're not putting anything on!" in 1 review
  • "I never used these by themselves, rather, I used them as a primer under similar colored shadows." in 1 review
Nicolas R.
el paso tx
Its good good pigmentation for the price. Its software. It has really pritty colors and the best part is the price. Don like the aplicator but you can take it out and use it with bushes.
Julie K.
Burbank, CA
Purchased wayyy marked down on sale. Hard to get an even coat of color, but made it work in a pinch. Would not repurchase unless absolute desperate since there are better products out there.
Taylor M.
Wichita, KS
I like the idea of being able to put eyeshadow on with a typical lip applicator, however I wish that there wasn't as much fall out as there was with the product coming out of the tube .
Jessica T.
West Lafayette, IN
I have only used this product once. Unfortunately I misplaced it but I loved how easy it was to use. Yoh do not have to go searching for an applicator because it comes with one
Teneal W.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I do not really wear eyeshadow and when I tried this brand out I was not that impressed. If I am going to use eyeshadow it will be an eyeshadow pallet not out of a tube.
Anne H.
Flowood , MS
This went on very unevenly and felt like glue on my eyelids! And to top it all off, unfortunately, three hours later, none of the product was where I originally placed it. Such a bummer.
Vianney B.
Elizabeth, NJ
One of the best cream that Bath and body has it just perfect and that really relax your body and is perfect after along day of work after a bath all over your body and is perfect
alexis w.
Lincolnton , Nc
I love this as my base over my concealer. I use it under and on my entire eyelid, then follow w/eyeshadow. Doesn't give you raccoon eyes or any hint of shimmer. Just a nice matte base that is smooth to apply and doesn't settle into any lines or creases.
Noor K.
I don't like the color. It's an eyeshadow but seems more like a primer and even as a primer it doesn't last and doesn't have eyeshadows stick. Disappointing.
Melissa C.
Selma, IN
This eyeshadow is good for when you want a really bold heavy color for your eyes. If you are going for a natural look this is definitely not what you want
Samantha D.
Redmond, OR
Does using your hair dryer really help with making liquid eyeshadow stay put?
Angela F.
Is this ever coming back? I can't find it anywhere....