BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Intensify your eye look! Our innovative formula of rich eyeshadow with built-in primer gives you intense crease-proof color that last for hours. Intense Shadowblast is rich color that stays! Built-in Primer + Rich Shadow. Water-proof. Precision applicator tip. ;

• Is this ever coming back? I can't find it anywhere....1 Answers
  • Does using your hair dryer really help with making liquid...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Long lasting. High pigment. No fallout. Even coverage and a beautiful selection of colors. " in 4 reviews
  • "Smoky, creamy and looks flawless. Doesn't run or smudge easily lasts for a while night out. " in 4 reviews
  • "loved the color but unfortunately this eye shadow simply didn't stay on my eyelids even using a primer." in 1 review
  • "When you swatch them they are super pigmented and gorgeous, but then on the eyes it's like you're not putting anything on!" in 1 review
  • "I never used these by themselves, rather, I used them as a primer under similar colored shadows." in 1 review
VCAS710 R.
Review for: Forever Pink 810 more...
Liquid eyeshadow is such a cool concept it turns to powder when it dries. There's a learning curve to applying it but they give off vibrant colors and a long wear.  I have received many compliments.  One thing is be very careful to not tilt the bottle or it will come out and make a big mess. That's the only negative,  I had no reaction to this and I am very sensitive to cosmetics.   Definitely  worth a try.
Nika W.
Auburn Hills, MI
Review for: Other more...
I have very skimpy lashes. Mainly because I constantly pull them out. So for me I need a mascara that accentuates my lashes to make them look fuller. I can always get that from this mascara.
Taylor O.
Uniontown, OH
I really love how smooth this liquid eyeshadow goes on and how well it stays throughout the day. It is a beautiful metallic silver that is bold. It is the first product that I have gotten from Covergirl but I love it a lot. I was looking for a metallic silver eyeshadow since they stopped selling the old brand I liked and I will be buying this from now on.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Review for: Platinum Pop 805 more...
I do not like this eyshadow at all. The applicator is really crappy and the eyeshadow is really cakey. It does not go on smooth at all and does not last too long. I would not recommend this product to anyone. This is the worst makeup product I have ever bought.
Anais S.
Orlando , FL
Es bueno, consistencia cremosa y brillante, se seca rápido, es manejable, da un acabado bonito, se puede utilizar como primer y como sombra a la vez, doble función, es rendidor, viene en varios tonos, es muy buen producto, el empaque y aplicador están bien ,lo recomiendo 👍
Leigh M.
I love these so much! The colors that Covergirl makes look so pretty on just about every skin tone and they are super build able so you can go with a lighter look or dark and bold. You can also use this as a eyeshadow primer or base which is a great idea!
Amber L.
Washington, DC
Even though I used to exclusively buy from CoverGirl (oh, weren't those the days), I stopped for a long time once I discovered, well, other brands. Once these were released, I figured I would give the brand one last chance before I wrote them off forever. This product in Forever Pink, though, is quite possibly the most disappointing cosmetic product I have ever used. I have quite fair-toned skin, so I expected the pink shade to be a nice highlight color or a good base, since it was a cream shadow. However, there is little to none pigmentation involved in this shadow; I had to layer and layer and layer it on in order to even get the color to show up. Obviously, it took a while to dry at that point, but even if I used one layer, it would take about five minutes to dry completely. Even more, I couldn't even get out the door for the day without this product creasing excessively. It was a really poor base, too, because of the creasing. I'm never going back to CoverGirl.
Danielle W.
Love this mascara! I have tried many different mascaras and this one is amazing! Lasts long and I love that it's waterproof. I don't wear makeup often but when I do, this is my go to mascara! Will definitely buy it again!
Lyndsae R.
This mascara is middle of the road for me. It offers good coverage and pigment, but I find that my lashes get a bit clumpy. There are better cover girl products.
this item listed is the closest to what i have: Bombshell Shine Shadow, Platinum Club #310. It's a gorgeous alternative to all those browns and blacks, for a dramatic eye. It's a cream, in a tube.
Samantha D.
Redmond, OR
Does using your hair dryer really help with making liquid eyeshadow stay put?
Angela F.
Is this ever coming back? I can't find it anywhere....