BY COVERGIRL #85 in Blush

Want great bone structure? Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush lets you create them instantly and easily. Each blush palette contains three expertly coordinated shades that add natural-looking contour, so you can look like you were born with great cheekbones, anytime!

• How long does this makeup last does it smudge when you sweat and ...1 Answers
  • These colors are so pretty. But do they mix together while using ...1 Answers
  • How do you use this product to contour? 3 Answers
COVERGIRL Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush
  • "i used this before contouring was a big thing and it got me hooked! the price is right and the palletes were gorgeously matched, i got a bronze summery pallette and a peachy pink pallette, so whatever my mood, whatever my skins hue, i was prepared! my only problems were the size of the kit itself as well as the dinky brush included. regardless, i'd buy it again without a doubt." in 29 reviews
Jackson L.
San Antonio, TX
I think that the Covergirl Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush is an amazing product! It's so shimmery! It's super build-able and shows up well on all skin colors! It's super pigmented! I will so buy this product again and again! It's a great blush kit for anyone looking to try something new
Lexi P.
Great blush for an affordable price and can be found at drugstores and grocery stores. Blends well and has nice pigment. Looks great but doesn't last All day. Overall great cheap blush and would recommend it to others.
Gris H.
I just purchased this blush and I like it a lot. It shows a,gorgeous rose on my check. They can also be used separately. The price is good and you have kind of 3 blushes here. I recommend this one, it looks really good on the cheeks.
Erica S.
Its alright for the money. You dont get 3 products in 1 for that cheap a price but it is not really pigmented & the highlighter is practically non existent. I hate the smell too, very old fashioned cosmetics scent.
Jay L.
Blairsville, GA
Covergirl makes me happy! As a woman of color it isn't always easy to find things that look nice or natural for your complexion, however...This worked wonderful on my brown skin! It blended so well with my foundation and truly looked like I had a little rose to my cheeks.
Amanda S.
Dallas, TX
I like this blush a lot. The only issues are that is does fade throughout the day (although I do touch my face a lot) and once it cracks, the blush goes everywhere. They should create a better compact so that even if it breaks it doesn't explode. Otherwise I love this blush. I do get compliments on it too! I have olive skin tones.
Kristine J.
Hamburg, MI
I loved the price as well as packaging. It did not have the color that I exactly wanted. I have tan skin that it was very bright. Shimmery with a little shine. I would buy again but a different color.
Zarsh B.
Montgomery Village
This color is nice, but it doesnt really contour. It is more of a highligher. I would use this as the last coat of makeup.  A pro is that this product comes with three different shades of blush so you can adjust to different looks. I would probably not buy this again.
Sara K.
San Antonio
Covergirl has always been one of my favorite drugstore brands. Their products are good some obviously better than others. But their blush has always been amazingly consistent. It's pigmentation is on point and it lasts a long time. If you're on a budget then I definitely recommend, it does exactly what it's supppsed to do. But I like other, more higher end brands blush better. For the price though, it exceeded my expectations for a long shot.
Tamarra L.
Columbus, IN
This for me is one of my favorite blushes you have a trio pack so if you want to go lighter or darker or if you just want to have a neutral pink shade you have all three options or you can throw them all three together to get a beautiful nice pink subtle shade for your cheek
Karalynn B.
How do you use this product to contour?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this product very pigmented or not? Hesitant whether I should get it or not.
Kayli H.
Encino, CA
Do you feel like one of the colors runs out before the rest?
Grace G.
Linden, TX
How difficult is this for a makeup newbie to use? I just started using a contour kit that has two colors (blush and a bronzer) and think I'm doing ok with it, but not crazy about the blush color.
Tiffany K.
Spencer, IN
How many shades are available?