BY COVERGIRL #80 in Blush

Want great bone structure? Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush lets you create them instantly and easily. Each blush palette contains three expertly coordinated shades that add natural-looking contour, so you can look like you were born with great cheekbones, anytime!

• How long does this makeup last does it smudge when you sweat and ...1 Answers
  • These colors are so pretty. But do they mix together while using ...1 Answers
  • How do you use this product to contour? 3 Answers
COVERGIRL Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush
  • "i used this before contouring was a big thing and it got me hooked! the price is right and the palletes were gorgeously matched, i got a bronze summery pallette and a peachy pink pallette, so whatever my mood, whatever my skins hue, i was prepared! my only problems were the size of the kit itself as well as the dinky brush included. regardless, i'd buy it again without a doubt." in 29 reviews
Megan C.
Hebron, KY
Review for: Contouring Blush 29 oz more...
Love covergirl as a brand. I definitely love this little kit for the peachy colors. It compliments my skin very well and gives it color that I need. Affordable as well. I would repurchase but it's taking me forever to use since you only need a little bit of product!
Lauren A.
This is a really good blush for beginners in makeup shop. The colors are very natural and subtle but you are still able to big on the color is wanted or needed. The colors are very nice and last a decent amount of time. So if you have a daughter or niece just starting to learn about makeup, this is a good blush for them!
Candy S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Refined Rose (230), Contouring Blush 29 oz, Refined Rose (230), Sophisticated Sable more...
I really love this. I have been using it since I was a tween in the 90's.  CoverGirl is an OG and this blush palette is a classic. It pairs well with most lighter skintones and with pretty much every undertone! It is pretty cheap and you can literally find it everywhere. Definitely something I purchase again and again!
Krista B.
Review for: Peach Perfection more...
I always go back to this stuff! This is the same blush my momma always used (she's not a makeup person) but she nailed it with this one! This stuff is so great that it's still around after all this time! It's got the perfect colors and the pigment is great! You can't beat these little trios plus they last forever!!
Mahria b.
Skiatook, OK
These blush palettes are so pigmented! They look like they have a lot more shimmer than they actually do, but it makes the perfect mixture. I mix all the colors at once and apply it and it's so pretty. Definitely recommend! Because of the shimmer, this is a gorgeous blush to wear during summer for a pretty glow!
m r.
this stuff is AWESOME if you are just getting into contouring. the blush is pigmented and beautifully sheeted- like a satin finish. smooth and true to color, great value! i would recommend this to everyone. old favorite
Brittany J.
A good blush for light skin tones. The shades blend very well and highlight cheekbones but isn't as long lasting as I'd like. Overall, a good drugstore blush choice for those looking for an inexpensive yet reliable option.
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
I was perusing Publix and in their very small selection found this gem. I was surprised at the pigment of the lightest pink in the trio, very good color pay off! Very foiled. The texture is super soft, unlike other reviewers I have found no glitter in mine, just a beautiful sheen. These are definitely feminine and remind me of ballet colors. I will be using this as a highlight but also an eyeshadow when used wet. Covergirl did a good job, especially with the palest pink!

The middle shade is a BIT chalky and matte compared to the other two it's sandwiched between. The lightest pink is a silver sheen. The other is a pretty pink shine. Be sure to check the photos I've uploaded. :) xx Sabrina
Elana T.
Review for: Refined Rose (230) more...
This is a really nice well priced blush trio. The 3 shades are great on their own, but also very pretty when mixed together. They give you a super natural looking blush, and can definitely be built up a lot. They're really portable as well, and good for a travel makeup bag. Love this blush set!
Jackson L.
San Antonio, TX
I think that the Covergirl Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush is an amazing product! It's so shimmery! It's super build-able and shows up well on all skin colors! It's super pigmented! I will so buy this product again and again! It's a great blush kit for anyone looking to try something new
Karalynn B.
How do you use this product to contour?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this product very pigmented or not? Hesitant whether I should get it or not.
Kayli H.
Encino, CA
Do you feel like one of the colors runs out before the rest?
Grace G.
Linden, TX
How difficult is this for a makeup newbie to use? I just started using a contour kit that has two colors (blush and a bronzer) and think I'm doing ok with it, but not crazy about the blush color.
Tiffany K.
Spencer, IN
How many shades are available?