BY COVERGIRL #85 in Blush

Want great bone structure? Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush lets you create them instantly and easily. Each blush palette contains three expertly coordinated shades that add natural-looking contour, so you can look like you were born with great cheekbones, anytime!

• How long does this makeup last does it smudge when you sweat and ...1 Answers
  • These colors are so pretty. But do they mix together while using ...1 Answers
  • How do you use this product to contour? 3 Answers
COVERGIRL Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush
  • "i used this before contouring was a big thing and it got me hooked! the price is right and the palletes were gorgeously matched, i got a bronze summery pallette and a peachy pink pallette, so whatever my mood, whatever my skins hue, i was prepared! my only problems were the size of the kit itself as well as the dinky brush included. regardless, i'd buy it again without a doubt." in 29 reviews
Alyssa A.
I love using the pallet 240 Sophisticated Sable as a drugstore contour kit. I use the darkest shade to apply to the hollow space below my cheekbone. I work the medium shade into the apples of my cheeks (blending it towards my hairline) , and I use the lightest shade as a highlighter. For the price it is definitely worth trying out.
Jonnay V.
Review for: Refined Rose (230), Peach Perfection more...
The colors of these are absolutely beautiful! I always get a bunch when I find them because they're really cheap and work well. I sometimes use certain colors lightly as eyeshadows just because they work perfectly as that, and the colors look really nice on your eyes! You can find these at almost any drugstore, and I usually have some kind of coupon which makes it an even better deal.
Lyndsie K.
Delmar, MD
I used this before contouring was a big thing and it got me hooked! The price is right and the palletes were gorgeously matched, I got a bronze summery pallette and a peachy pink pallette, so whatever my mood, whatever my skins hue, I was prepared! My only problems were the size of the kit itself as well as the dinky brush included. Regardless, I'd buy it again without a doubt.
Feliciaann r.
I love how it shimmers on my face and gives my cheekbones a beautiful boost and glow perfect for contouring light and smooth looks natural on me and i think it would be great for any skintone cover girl has great makeup
Angela K.
I absolutely love this, it's pigmented & looks very flattering on the skin. I like that you get to control how shimmery you want the blush to be - the pan on the right is shimmery and he other two have more of a satin finish. I've even used these as eyeshadows before & this is overall an amazing product, really. I recommend it to everyone!
Juliana M.
Review for: Refined Rose (230), Peach Perfection more...
This used to be my go to little blush palette in my early high school days, honestly CG was pretty ahead of the game in terms of the layout and idea of a blush trio! However the scent .. is very typical CG, now I find the blushes to be too shimmery, not my favorite shades and there are just so many other more amazing options from the drugstore especially!
Mel G.
Review for: Refined Rose (230) more...
I love this blush little pallet it has an option of 3 pretty pinks. I be wearing this for years and I always come back to it even other people have asked me for it because they want to try it too. Love it!!
Ashley S.
Such an amazing, multi use product. I have used this as a blush as well as a highlight for my cheekbones and inner corner of the eye. And if strobing is your thing then look no further. This product is the perfect solution for carving out the cheeks. It reflects light beautifully. It matches all skin tones. I mean what more could you ask for?!?!
Maria D.
Rock Island, IL
This was a gift for me and I loved it. It gives off great colors in the swatches. If you want something affordable, I would get this. The pigmentation worked for my fair skin, and it is great to travel with. Go ahead and buy it! It is afforable!!!!
Sadi C.
Independence, MO
I like this blush because it is nice and compact. I can easily throw it in my bag. I have a very pale complexion, so it helps that I have three shades I can choose from. I usually choose the lightest shade because I don't want to look like a porcelain doll. It's true to color, and is more pigmented than sheer when it comes to application. Very affordable.
Karalynn B.
How do you use this product to contour?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this product very pigmented or not? Hesitant whether I should get it or not.
Kayli H.
Encino, CA
Do you feel like one of the colors runs out before the rest?
Grace G.
Linden, TX
How difficult is this for a makeup newbie to use? I just started using a contour kit that has two colors (blush and a bronzer) and think I'm doing ok with it, but not crazy about the blush color.
Tiffany K.
Spencer, IN
How many shades are available?