BY COVERGIRL #85 in Blush

Want great bone structure? Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush lets you create them instantly and easily. Each blush palette contains three expertly coordinated shades that add natural-looking contour, so you can look like you were born with great cheekbones, anytime!

• How long does this makeup last does it smudge when you sweat and ...1 Answers
  • These colors are so pretty. But do they mix together while using ...1 Answers
  • How do you use this product to contour? 3 Answers
COVERGIRL Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush
  • "i used this before contouring was a big thing and it got me hooked! the price is right and the palletes were gorgeously matched, i got a bronze summery pallette and a peachy pink pallette, so whatever my mood, whatever my skins hue, i was prepared! my only problems were the size of the kit itself as well as the dinky brush included. regardless, i'd buy it again without a doubt." in 29 reviews
Ashtyn R.
This stuff is fabulous! I’ve had it forever, and a little goes a long way. Definitely more pigmented than a lot of other blushes I’ve tried and super super cheap.
dulce🍬 L.
Carlisle, PA
Three great colors for my skin tone. Can be used for everyday or night time also. I think this blush is beautiful for a drug store product. It comes with a brush but I don’t use it at all. I recommend
Briley T.
Warrior
The packaging on this pricy isn't very durable and allows the blush to shatter and crack if the container is dropped. The product itself is great but the packaging needs work.
Trina C.
Review for: Sophisticated Sable more...
This is really great, I originally got it when I was first starting out with makeup and I didn't know how to contour. I tried this but quickly moved on, but they are beautiful blush shades. I have a medium skin tone and I love the middle shade cause it's very light and natural on me. I also like to mix the two darker shades when I want a rosier look. The lightest in this is so pretty for a highlight! It's a very light cute pink highlight and I've made a bit more of a dent in it than the other shades. They all have a sheen to them than isn't too noticeable at first, but you can build it up to a nice shine. It's also really good to travel with, very compact and nice. Also it smells like cinnamon to me? I say thumbs up. 👍
Carey G.
Review for: Refined Rose (230) more...
The product is super affordable. Can we found at local drug stores like Walgreens Rite Aid and CVS. It is also one of the only drugstore a blush palette I seen that comes with three blush types and buy black tights I mean shade of blush I can also be used as a slight cheek highlight and contour at the same time. That being said this is particular shade I feel does not work for those that have the light to medium/tan skin town like myself. Definitely recommend this product for someone that has a lighter to be fair I make saying this really fair skin town
monique n.
Lakewood , WA
Review for: Refined Rose (230) more...
Such a cute blush palette! My favorite one is the middle but I like to mix the dark and light one together to create a gorgeous blush. Swatching them feels like butter and applying it on the skin is so easy and effortlessly blending. It's a very affordable palette which I love!
Tiffany D.
Auburndale , FL
This isn't a bad product. It is just a very basic product. I am not very impressed with the claim to contour with it. The colors that are combined are not really suitable for that. They do tend to make a pretty blush color when mixed together or use one at a time for a more subtle look. Over all, just a basic inexpensive check color that I can take or leave.
Hana
Katy, TX
When I say that I use this palette every day when I apply makeup, that is the honest truth. It is the prettiest rosy pink giving the right amount of flush and warmthness. Unfortunately, I've dropped it a few times and the darker colored blush and highlight shattered. But I have been using on the middle shade and I don't think there's another blush that makes me happier. It's a color that's universal and goes with so many looks. If I could only have one blush palette in my makeup bag this would undoubtedly be it.
Autumn G.
Lexington, KY
I'm not into wearing so much make up so I don't like using contouring kits with thick product. This blush kit allows you to get the shape you want without having to cake on a ton of make up!! The shades are natural and give you a sun kissed glow! Highly recommend if you like more of a natural look!
Crystal M.
Fritch, TX
Review for: Refined Rose (230) more...
Such a beautiful color of a blush palette. This palette has great pigment that is also build-able. I LOVE the highlight color in the refined rose palette. it is such a light feminine pink. I have light skin and this color scheme is great for a fresh feminine look! The only thing I do not love is just that it doesn't seem to seal too tightly, but the product, overall is a great value and very nicely formulated!
Karalynn B.
How do you use this product to contour?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this product very pigmented or not? Hesitant whether I should get it or not.
Kayli H.
Encino, CA
Do you feel like one of the colors runs out before the rest?
Grace G.
Linden, TX
How difficult is this for a makeup newbie to use? I just started using a contour kit that has two colors (blush and a bronzer) and think I'm doing ok with it, but not crazy about the blush color.
Tiffany K.
Spencer, IN
How many shades are available?