BY COVERGIRL #80 in Blush

Want great bone structure? Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush lets you create them instantly and easily. Each blush palette contains three expertly coordinated shades that add natural-looking contour, so you can look like you were born with great cheekbones, anytime!

• How long does this makeup last does it smudge when you sweat and ...1 Answers
  • These colors are so pretty. But do they mix together while using ...1 Answers
  • How do you use this product to contour? 3 Answers
COVERGIRL Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush
  • "i used this before contouring was a big thing and it got me hooked! the price is right and the palletes were gorgeously matched, i got a bronze summery pallette and a peachy pink pallette, so whatever my mood, whatever my skins hue, i was prepared! my only problems were the size of the kit itself as well as the dinky brush included. regardless, i'd buy it again without a doubt." in 29 reviews
Kathleen G.
It is my favorite blush on. It doesn't stick, very smooth when applied, it looks good on my skin tone. The contouring effect makes my cheeks looks smaller and sexier. It lasts long on the face.
Karina A.
"I like to use the blush that has 3 shades as I like to define my cheek bones. I have a rather chubby face so by using a color variation it makes my face appear thinner. I also like the warm shades."
Yamna m.
I like this product because it gives you three different shades of blue that you can use to find your perfect shade.You can also use this as a blush contouring.
Tannis H.
Kelowna
Love this I have used this for ever and can not find another brand that has the plum color combination. Moderately priced compared to simular brands combos.
Ashley M.
I have this product since ages, and i don't know why i have not put in to the trash, the brush is just horrible and hurts at the contact w skin
Fiorella O.
I like Bety much this trio blush. I like to blend it all together and the look so great. The lighther color it's like a very sutil highlight
Chiara E.
Saint Catharines
Really pretty colours from pink to peach, which are great on all skin tones. Product is good quality but I wish they would get new packaging.
member-b9dd89034
This is a nice product. It's not too much for contouring. I love the available colors. It is compact to carry so it's handy to have
Asmaa E.
This product is beautiful and its price is nice and I like it and I would like to try it if possible at the earliest opportunity
Beatriz D.
Chino hill california
This is fantastic i recommended 100% is very good because my cheekbones looks very naturals and pretty really recommended ok
Karalynn B.
How do you use this product to contour?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this product very pigmented or not? Hesitant whether I should get it or not.
Kayli H.
Encino, CA
Do you feel like one of the colors runs out before the rest?
Grace G.
Linden, TX
How difficult is this for a makeup newbie to use? I just started using a contour kit that has two colors (blush and a bronzer) and think I'm doing ok with it, but not crazy about the blush color.
Tiffany K.
Spencer, IN
How many shades are available?