BY COVERGIRL #85 in Blush

Want great bone structure? Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush lets you create them instantly and easily. Each blush palette contains three expertly coordinated shades that add natural-looking contour, so you can look like you were born with great cheekbones, anytime!

• How long does this makeup last does it smudge when you sweat and ...1 Answers
  • These colors are so pretty. But do they mix together while using ...1 Answers
  • How do you use this product to contour? 3 Answers
COVERGIRL Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush
  • "i used this before contouring was a big thing and it got me hooked! the price is right and the palletes were gorgeously matched, i got a bronze summery pallette and a peachy pink pallette, so whatever my mood, whatever my skins hue, i was prepared! my only problems were the size of the kit itself as well as the dinky brush included. regardless, i'd buy it again without a doubt." in 29 reviews
J Habitha P.
Sharjah, UAE
Great check trio. Natural, glowy. I will take this when I travel because its a lot of function for a small package. The highlight is a really pretty shimmer. The price is great too.
Alivia C.
Mobile , AL
Review for: Sophisticated Sable more...
Personally I don't like this product because I think the colors and very similar to one another and they have low pigmentation, can be hard to blend and also don't seem to last very long. I didn't like them
Allie G.
Sudbury, Ontario
I like this blush set, the two lighter colours are gorgeous when applied. The darker colour I have to apply carefully because it can be too dark compared to the other shades. Still a very nice set :)
Melissa E.
Hamilton, Ontario
I love this! I used this when I first got into contouring and needed practice. I don't like the brush it comes with because it's very stiff and almost even sharp on the face but the powders are great!
Shanice T.
Calgary, AB
This is what I use everyday and it just a nice subtle "contoured" look. The highlight just gives a nice glow to the skin. However, there isn't much staying power, so you have to reapply mid-day.
Amy L.
Review for: Sophisticated Sable more...
I wasn't a fan of this blush because I thought it was too powdery and provided hardly any coverage. It took a heavy hand to apply a sufficient ammount and it didn't last half as long as my other blushes have. I wouldn't recommend this and I won't re-purchase this.
Rachel C.
Review for: Sophisticated Sable more...
I am so glad I found these! These blushes are incredible value for money as you get two gorgeous blush shades and a great highlight. They kick up a bit of powder but nothing too difficult to work with and they blend beautifully. I would totally recommend!
Paulina V.
Mérida
Es excelente idea para usar como contorno/rubor y para usar como iluminador y sobre todo como opción dos en uno, al utilizar el rubor como iluminador al mismo tiempo. También lo uso como sombra
Dolly M.
Coquitlam, BC
I have #230 in the Covergirl instant cheekbones and I love it! I have always contoured with my blush colors not in browns and this just saves me from having to buy three separate products when it really should be all together like this! Good thinking Covergirl!
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ['', '', '']
I love Cover Girl products. I buy it all the time. I love how it looks and goes on. I love blending the three colors together instead of just using one. Great price too
Karalynn B.
How do you use this product to contour?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this product very pigmented or not? Hesitant whether I should get it or not.
Kayli H.
Encino, CA
Do you feel like one of the colors runs out before the rest?
Grace G.
Linden, TX
How difficult is this for a makeup newbie to use? I just started using a contour kit that has two colors (blush and a bronzer) and think I'm doing ok with it, but not crazy about the blush color.
Tiffany K.
Spencer, IN
How many shades are available?