BY COVERGIRL

Want great bone structure? Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush lets you create them instantly and easily. Each blush palette contains three expertly coordinated shades that add natural-looking contour, so you can look like you were born with great cheekbones, anytime!

• How long does this makeup last does it smudge when you sw...1 Answers
  • These colors are so pretty. But do they mix together whil...1 Answers
  • How do you use this product to contour? 3 Answers
COVERGIRL Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush
  • "i used this before contouring was a big thing and it got me hooked! the price is right and the palletes were gorgeously matched, i got a bronze summery pallette and a peachy pink pallette, so whatever my mood, whatever my skins hue, i was prepared! my only problems were the size of the kit itself as well as the dinky brush included. regardless, i'd buy it again without a doubt." in 29 reviews
America R.
I love this bluah trio it is amazing and gices your face such a pretty look.
Carolina P.
Review for: Peach Perfection more...
•Sometimes you think something doesn't work before your use it , for simple things like bad swatches , or something like "oh looks so chalky I don't want to ruin my makeup " ... Well this product is one of these product that so much people judge so hard in the begging but later the product, shut ur mouth .

This blush are GORGEOUS! it's sparkly and sutil but it's builddable , can add more intensity without this looks so heavy , and leave a look of a good and healthy skin.

•A veces uno puede llegar a pensar que algo no funciona con las primeras impresiones antes de usarlo , cosas simples como un mal Swatch o que se vea parchoso y no probarlo por el miedo de arruinar nuestro máquillaje... Bueno, Estée producto es uno de esos que la gente juzga fuerte y termina cerrandonos la boca.

Este rubor es bello , es brillante y sutil pero con la opción de construir la intensidad del mismo sin que llegue a verse pesado o sobre cargado de color , deja una apariencia radiante y de piel saludable.
Iris B.
Hamilton
Review for: Peach Perfection more...
I thought I would never find a product that was better for my skin tone then the COVERGIRL TruBlend Blush but this looks absolutely stunning on me I find. It gives me the perfect amount of blushing glow and it is very long lasting and lendable as well you can build up as there is 3 different shades in this palette.

I would definitely recommend for anyone with warmer skin tones and for the price (under $10) you can not go wrong. I will be hopefully repurchasing as long as they still make it!
Sherine Shour S.
Freetown
Review for: Peach Perfection more...
This product I’ve had for years and still works perfectly.. It is easy to blend and i find it works for pale/tan skin but i dont know about other skin tones, it is buildable and gives a flush of natural colour 💕 it is also a little shimmery so if you’re going for a natural simple look i think it will be great👌🏻 i hope this helps 💕 follow my instagram @sxbeautyyy
Yorkiry v.
florida
Review for: Peach Perfection more...
.This was the first makeup product i ever bought . The colors are all very nice. i have light skin normally wear around buff beige or creamy natural (Covergirl shade wise) and i own every palette and even the dark ones are wearable with a slight hand. I have this in peach and I love it. It's very pigmented so a little goes a long way. I love many CG products, they are great products without the high price
Jennifer L.
Comayaguela
covergirl brings US a great trio of blush used for contour you leave a lit very subtle with good approach but nothing Reloaded is an excellent choice for the day to day.
Amanda M.
Mount Pearl , NL
These helped me survive when I was a poor student lol! All the same, if you are a gal or guy on a budget and need a fresh pop of colour to your face, these are good!
vanessa c.
OMG I used this one for a long time and I love the Maybelline products have a very good pigmentation and is very important On makeup at least for me this colors are very good because you can used on the day and the night easily and thi is compact so you can carry it easy..
Mariangel  jose G.
Anzoategui Barcelona
Review for: Peach Perfection more...
Me gustan los tres colores de esta paleta, son muy útiles y se adaptan a cualquier tipo de maquillaje que desees realizar En realidad tengo muy pocos productos de 2sta marca pero este me gusta sus tonos so . muy naturales y el contur, el rubor e iluminador se ven bonitos y sencillos la piel luce muy fresca
noe j.
The beginning of highlighting! Throwing it back to 15 years ago. This was the first blush/highlight/contour that I remember being available. Back when we all went through the awkward makeup stage. Somehow this is still my go to!
Karalynn B.
How do you use this product to contour?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this product very pigmented or not? Hesitant whether I should get it or not.
Kayli H.
Encino, CA
Do you feel like one of the colors runs out before the rest?
Grace G.
Linden, TX
How difficult is this for a makeup newbie to use? I just started using a contour kit that has two colors (blush and a bronzer) and think I'm doing ok with it, but not crazy about the blush color.
Tiffany K.
Spencer, IN
How many shades are available?

back