BY COVERGIRL #85 in Blush

Want great bone structure? Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush lets you create them instantly and easily. Each blush palette contains three expertly coordinated shades that add natural-looking contour, so you can look like you were born with great cheekbones, anytime!

• How long does this makeup last does it smudge when you sweat and ...1 Answers
  • These colors are so pretty. But do they mix together while using ...1 Answers
  • How do you use this product to contour? 3 Answers
COVERGIRL Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush
  • "i used this before contouring was a big thing and it got me hooked! the price is right and the palletes were gorgeously matched, i got a bronze summery pallette and a peachy pink pallette, so whatever my mood, whatever my skins hue, i was prepared! my only problems were the size of the kit itself as well as the dinky brush included. regardless, i'd buy it again without a doubt." in 29 reviews
Sherine Shour S.
Freetown
Review for: Peach Perfection more...
This product I’ve had for years and still works perfectly.. It is easy to blend and i find it works for pale/tan skin but i dont know about other skin tones, it is buildable and gives a flush of natural colour 💕 it is also a little shimmery so if you’re going for a natural simple look i think it will be great👌🏻 i hope this helps 💕 follow my instagram @sxbeautyyy
Vanessa B.
bolivar
I love it, you can mix the 3 color or use one by one, it gives a modern and beautiful color, the only bad things it's the brush you have to use a big one for can use it and get the effects
Amanda M.
Mount Pearl, NL
These helped me survive when I was a poor student lol! All the same, if you are a gal or guy on a budget and need a fresh pop of colour to your face, these are good!
vanessa c.
Maimi, FL
OMG I used this one for a long time and I love the Maybelline products have a very good pigmentation and is very important On makeup at least for me this colors are very good because you can used on the day and the night easily and thi is compact so you can carry it easy..
mit B.
northampton
Review for: Refined Rose (230) more...
This is amazingly good for any of people cheeks and it's some soft when u use it it is pigmented and it's superb colour it's so easy to blend with soft and big brush I would recommend this and also for any date night
linda p.
LATVIJA
Review for: Refined Rose (230) more...
I was perusing Publix and in their very small selection found this gem. I was surprised at the pigment of the lightest pink in the trio, very good color pay off! Very foiled. The texture is super soft, unlike other reviewers I have found no glitter in mine, just a beautiful sheen. These are definitely feminine and remind me of ballet colors. I will be using this as a highlight but also an eyeshadow when used wet. Covergirl did a good job, especially with the palest pink!

The middle shade is a BIT chalky and matte compared to the other two it's sandwiched between. The lightest pink is a silver sheen. The other is a pretty pink shine.
Naima N.
Edmonton , AB
I'm not quite sure this works for the purposes of contouring but is a beautiful brush nonetheless! I love the two lighter colours! It's fairly pigmented so apply with a light hand but don't worry if you get too much, it's pretty easy to blend out :)
Maria G.
Southaven
Review for: Refined Rose (230) more...
I use it everyday and it's easy to apply. A couple of things about it though are first, the brush it's kinda small for my opinion (I apply it with a bigger one I bought), and second, you need to put a lot if you want it to be seen.
Mackenzie F.
Review for: Other more...
The shade I have is peach perfection the colour last throughout the day it makes my cheeks look very rosy and nice! The price point is very good so if you're looking for a blush on a budget definitely recommend this one
Monica D.
It's a beautiful blush and definitely look better on the skin than in the package. I just wish the strip of blush is wider so my brush can pick up it more evenly.
Karalynn B.
How do you use this product to contour?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this product very pigmented or not? Hesitant whether I should get it or not.
Kayli H.
Encino, CA
Do you feel like one of the colors runs out before the rest?
Grace G.
Linden, TX
How difficult is this for a makeup newbie to use? I just started using a contour kit that has two colors (blush and a bronzer) and think I'm doing ok with it, but not crazy about the blush color.
Tiffany K.
Spencer, IN
How many shades are available?