BY COVERGIRL

Want great bone structure? Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush lets you create them instantly and easily. Each blush palette contains three expertly coordinated shades that add natural-looking contour, so you can look like you were born with great cheekbones, anytime!

• How long does this makeup last does it smudge when you sw...1 Answers
  • These colors are so pretty. But do they mix together whil...1 Answers
  • How do you use this product to contour? 3 Answers
COVERGIRL Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush
  • "i used this before contouring was a big thing and it got me hooked! the price is right and the palletes were gorgeously matched, i got a bronze summery pallette and a peachy pink pallette, so whatever my mood, whatever my skins hue, i was prepared! my only problems were the size of the kit itself as well as the dinky brush included. regardless, i'd buy it again without a doubt." in 29 reviews
Melissa S.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Peach Perfection more...
I Love a simple blush palette like these. very easy to apply and stays on all day long.
Kaley W.
Alexandria, IN
Review for: Sophisticated Sable more...
Love the contouring blush. Covergirl really knocked this one out of the park. Must have
Hayley B.
Saint Francis, KY
Gives my cheek bones a great color and really completes my make up! Brightens my face!
Shaqueesha W.
Cordova, TN
I want some of these colors. I love this look
On me. It's does stay true to
It's colors
Robin G T.
Mcminnville, OR
Review for: 220 Purely Plum more...
Great blush blends good and like the colors. Makes it shimmery and glides really nice
Kristy C.
Cullman, AL
Love the colors of this! It last all day. Cover girl is an affordable go to product
Stephanie R.
Bedford, TX
I have been using this for years...like since middle school. Still one of the best
Zunhera P.
Drug store blush , really affordable but pigmentation is off and to much fall out .
Elizabeth G.
Denver, CO
Review for: Peach Perfection more...
Used to use this and I gotta say, it's not bad at all! Will defiantly get it again.
Bruna M.
I did not like this. Mad my face feel really sensitive. Not my favorite product.
Karalynn B.
How do you use this product to contour?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this product very pigmented or not? Hesitant whether I should get it or not.
Kayli H.
Encino, CA
Do you feel like one of the colors runs out before the rest?
Grace G.
Linden, TX
How difficult is this for a makeup newbie to use? I just started using a contour kit that has two colors (blush and a bronzer) and think I'm doing ok with it, but not crazy about the blush color.
Tiffany K.
Spencer, IN
How many shades are available?