BY COVERGIRL

Want great bone structure? Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush lets you create them instantly and easily. Each blush palette contains three expertly coordinated shades that add natural-looking contour, so you can look like you were born with great cheekbones, anytime!

• How long does this makeup last does it smudge when you sw...1 Answers
  • These colors are so pretty. But do they mix together whil...1 Answers
  • How do you use this product to contour? 3 Answers
COVERGIRL Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush
  • "i used this before contouring was a big thing and it got me hooked! the price is right and the palletes were gorgeously matched, i got a bronze summery pallette and a peachy pink pallette, so whatever my mood, whatever my skins hue, i was prepared! my only problems were the size of the kit itself as well as the dinky brush included. regardless, i'd buy it again without a doubt." in 29 reviews
Jen H.
York, PA
I have used this blush for as long as i can remember. I love this blush. So pretty and lasts
Robbin R.
I love to contour and this product does just that. Very ready to use and is very blendable.
Karissa J.
I have used this all my life and love it. The colors are wonderful and they stay on all day
Rae B.
Arvada, CO
This product is pretty nice. I love the nice light colors goes on smoothly is long lasting.
Stephanie S.
Newark, DE
Such a great blush and contour kit. Makes my face glow like no.other. And stays on all day!
Rebecca M.
Rawlins, WY
Good color pay off although there is a bit of fallout. Affordable and a very natural pink.
Mercedes H.
I love it! It's really great and results are even better. I would recommend this product.
Sithet S.
AURORA, CO
Review for: Sophisticated Sable more...
Could not find my color in this blush and not a big fan of it did not show up on my skin
rylee t.
Depew, OK
I love this stuff!! def. should try if haven't already! its great and deserves more love

Hayley B.
Saint Francis, KY
Gives my cheek bones a great color and really completes my make up! Brightens my face!
Karalynn B.
How do you use this product to contour?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this product very pigmented or not? Hesitant whether I should get it or not.
Kayli H.
Encino, CA
Do you feel like one of the colors runs out before the rest?
Grace G.
Linden, TX
How difficult is this for a makeup newbie to use? I just started using a contour kit that has two colors (blush and a bronzer) and think I'm doing ok with it, but not crazy about the blush color.
Tiffany K.
Spencer, IN
How many shades are available?