BY COVERGIRL #80 in Blush

Want great bone structure? Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush lets you create them instantly and easily. Each blush palette contains three expertly coordinated shades that add natural-looking contour, so you can look like you were born with great cheekbones, anytime!

• How long does this makeup last does it smudge when you sweat and ...1 Answers
  • These colors are so pretty. But do they mix together while using ...1 Answers
  • How do you use this product to contour? 3 Answers
COVERGIRL Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush
  • "i used this before contouring was a big thing and it got me hooked! the price is right and the palletes were gorgeously matched, i got a bronze summery pallette and a peachy pink pallette, so whatever my mood, whatever my skins hue, i was prepared! my only problems were the size of the kit itself as well as the dinky brush included. regardless, i'd buy it again without a doubt." in 29 reviews
Melissa S.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Peach Perfection more...
I Love a simple blush palette like these. very easy to apply and stays on all day long.
Kaley W.
Alexandria, IN
Review for: Sophisticated Sable more...
Love the contouring blush. Covergirl really knocked this one out of the park. Must have
cassie c.
New Castle
literally had this stuff for years and it still works wonders! I plan to keep using it
Hayley B.
Saint Francis, KY
Gives my cheek bones a great color and really completes my make up! Brightens my face!
Tierra A.
Nevada
I like cheap because I don’t have a lot of money to spend on makeup with bills and such
Rebecca E.
Columbus, OH
I love this color selection for my skin tone. I do wish I could use them evenly though.
Ella J.
Omaha, NE
Nice many pallets if you want a great blush. I think this a color too . Very affordable
Shaqueesha W.
Cordova, TN
I want some of these colors. I love this look
On me. It's does stay true to
It's colors
Robin G T.
Mcminnville, OR
Review for: 220 Purely Plum more...
Great blush blends good and like the colors. Makes it shimmery and glides really nice
Zunhera P.
Drug store blush , really affordable but pigmentation is off and to much fall out .
Karalynn B.
How do you use this product to contour?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this product very pigmented or not? Hesitant whether I should get it or not.
Kayli H.
Encino, CA
Do you feel like one of the colors runs out before the rest?
Grace G.
Linden, TX
How difficult is this for a makeup newbie to use? I just started using a contour kit that has two colors (blush and a bronzer) and think I'm doing ok with it, but not crazy about the blush color.
Tiffany K.
Spencer, IN
How many shades are available?