BY COVERGIRL #80 in Blush

Want great bone structure? Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush lets you create them instantly and easily. Each blush palette contains three expertly coordinated shades that add natural-looking contour, so you can look like you were born with great cheekbones, anytime!

• How long does this makeup last does it smudge when you sweat and ...1 Answers
  • These colors are so pretty. But do they mix together while using ...1 Answers
  • How do you use this product to contour? 3 Answers
COVERGIRL Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush
  • "i used this before contouring was a big thing and it got me hooked! the price is right and the palletes were gorgeously matched, i got a bronze summery pallette and a peachy pink pallette, so whatever my mood, whatever my skins hue, i was prepared! my only problems were the size of the kit itself as well as the dinky brush included. regardless, i'd buy it again without a doubt." in 29 reviews
Lindsay W.
Philadelphia , PA
Review for: Refined Rose (230) more...
The product is really cute, and the colors worked well with my skin tone. I usually use this product as 3 different blushes, rather than all three as a contour kit. I use my own brushes, not the one it came with.
Bri C.
Mount Vernon, IA
Review for: Refined Rose (230) more...
my favorite every day blush!! it blends easily, it’s pretty shimmery, and the highlighter is bright! it lasts all day, and blends easily. the color is exactly as shown, is cheap, and i’ve bought over and over!!
Whitley F.
Beckley, WV
I swear by this blush! I use the perfectly peach and have for many years. It goes perfect with my pale skin tone and the shimmer looks so beautiful when the light hits it. It is my absolute favorite blush ever!
Brandy T.
Review for: Refined Rose (230) more...
This is the blush I have used for years works great for me! The price is great! I can’t really compare it to any others brands I think this can work for any color skin. I buy it and have for years!
Danielle M.
Columbia, SC
I love the contour blush because I love to experiment with it. I like it because it gives you different colors to use for different occasions. Blush is always my go-to, to brighten my face and this product is perfect for that!
Alexis S.
newton falls
Review for: Peach Perfection more...
I like this a lot. A little goes along way. It doesn’t last the longest because t it’s a good price. It’s more on the shimmering side. I don’t use blush that often.l but I would recommend this
Barbara C.
siloam springs
Have three beautiful shades to choose from do not take up on my skin. It lasted a full eight hours but it’s highly pigmented and I would recommend going in with a light hand.
Carly D.
Review for: Refined Rose (230) more...
This blush is a great value because it provides three shades in one. You can use all three for  a more contoured look or pick the one that fits your look best. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good basic powder blush that isn't too expensive.
katie c.
Athens, AL
Review for: Peach Perfection more...
I have used the same blush for years and I still have a ton of color left! I like how there's three different colors if you want something different. I love this blush and do recommend it
Emma O.
The color is very vibrant and beautiful when blended into the skin. I would not recommend for those with sensitive skin because it did make me break out every use.
Karalynn B.
How do you use this product to contour?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this product very pigmented or not? Hesitant whether I should get it or not.
Kayli H.
Encino, CA
Do you feel like one of the colors runs out before the rest?
Grace G.
Linden, TX
How difficult is this for a makeup newbie to use? I just started using a contour kit that has two colors (blush and a bronzer) and think I'm doing ok with it, but not crazy about the blush color.
Tiffany K.
Spencer, IN
How many shades are available?