BY COVERGIRL

Want great bone structure? Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush lets you create them instantly and easily. Each blush palette contains three expertly coordinated shades that add natural-looking contour, so you can look like you were born with great cheekbones, anytime!

• How long does this makeup last does it smudge when you sw...1 Answers
  • These colors are so pretty. But do they mix together whil...1 Answers
  • How do you use this product to contour? 3 Answers
COVERGIRL Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush
  • "i used this before contouring was a big thing and it got me hooked! the price is right and the palletes were gorgeously matched, i got a bronze summery pallette and a peachy pink pallette, so whatever my mood, whatever my skins hue, i was prepared! my only problems were the size of the kit itself as well as the dinky brush included. regardless, i'd buy it again without a doubt." in 29 reviews
Donna R.
westport
Review for: Peach Perfection more...
I love covergirl products for the most part. I love the three colors and I use all three. It looks great on my face. I usually use matte just because I am older and not looking for shiny.
Beki S.
Evansville, IN
Review for: Refined Rose (230) more...
I really love this little palette. I've bought it several times and it's available just about anywhere. The three colors allow you to adjust to your makeup scheme for day or night.
Christy F.
This is a nice product. It did break because I accidently dropped it on the bathroom floor. It's pretty and I really enjoyed using it in the short period of time that I had it.
katie c.
Athens, AL
Review for: Peach Perfection more...
I have used the same blush for years and I still have a ton of color left! I like how there's three different colors if you want something different. I love this blush and do recommend it
Emma O.
The color is very vibrant and beautiful when blended into the skin. I would not recommend for those with sensitive skin because it did make me break out every use.
Ashtyn R.
This stuff is fabulous! I’ve had it forever, and a little goes a long way. Definitely more pigmented than a lot of other blushes I’ve tried and super super cheap.
Briley T.
Warrior
The packaging on this pricy isn't very durable and allows the blush to shatter and crack if the container is dropped. The product itself is great but the packaging needs work.
monique n.
Lakewood, WA
Review for: Refined Rose (230) more...
Such a cute blush palette! My favorite one is the middle but I like to mix the dark and light one together to create a gorgeous blush. Swatching them feels like butter and applying it on the skin is so easy and effortlessly blending. It's a very affordable palette which I love!
Tiffany D.
Auburndale , FL
This isn't a bad product. It is just a very basic product. I am not very impressed with the claim to contour with it. The colors that are combined are not really suitable for that. They do tend to make a pretty blush color when mixed together or use one at a time for a more subtle look. Over all, just a basic inexpensive check color that I can take or leave.
Hana
Katy, TX
When I say that I use this palette every day when I apply makeup, that is the honest truth. It is the prettiest rosy pink giving the right amount of flush and warmthness. Unfortunately, I've dropped it a few times and the darker colored blush and highlight shattered. But I have been using on the middle shade and I don't think there's another blush that makes me happier. It's a color that's universal and goes with so many looks. If I could only have one blush palette in my makeup bag this would undoubtedly be it.
Karalynn B.
How do you use this product to contour?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this product very pigmented or not? Hesitant whether I should get it or not.
Kayli H.
Encino, CA
Do you feel like one of the colors runs out before the rest?
Grace G.
Linden, TX
How difficult is this for a makeup newbie to use? I just started using a contour kit that has two colors (blush and a bronzer) and think I'm doing ok with it, but not crazy about the blush color.
Tiffany K.
Spencer, IN
How many shades are available?

back