BY COVERGIRL

Want great bone structure? Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush lets you create them instantly and easily. Each blush palette contains three expertly coordinated shades that add natural-looking contour, so you can look like you were born with great cheekbones, anytime!

• How long does this makeup last does it smudge when you sw...1 Answers
  • These colors are so pretty. But do they mix together whil...1 Answers
  • How do you use this product to contour? 3 Answers
COVERGIRL Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush
  • "i used this before contouring was a big thing and it got me hooked! the price is right and the palletes were gorgeously matched, i got a bronze summery pallette and a peachy pink pallette, so whatever my mood, whatever my skins hue, i was prepared! my only problems were the size of the kit itself as well as the dinky brush included. regardless, i'd buy it again without a doubt." in 29 reviews
Elizabeth S.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: Refined Rose (230) more...
These are three very different levels of colors and it gives off a beautiful tone with each different shade.
Sierra R.
Bradenton, FL
beautiful colors not very heavy or too much color. has a slight shimmer more of a highlight glow or a topper
Lourdes M.
Uniondale, NY
Review for: 220 Purely Plum more...
Not good kinda trash would not buy again it’s not pigment at all and trash again pros it last but streaky af
Rachel H.
Webster, TX
Review for: Peach Perfection more...
I really like this one. Easy to thrown in my purse and a natural look for any day. My daughter even uses it!
Jasmine G.
Lewisville, TX
It works but doesn't last long I don't use it that often but I've had it for a while and works when I use it.
Katlynn K.
Perfect would that little bit of color and pop you need for your everyday look! I would recommend to anyone!
Andrea S.
Jacksonville, NC
I love how natural this feels on my face. I do not like that cake feeling. These colors are great as well.
Maria S.
Love this blush. It's one of my favorite drug store blushes. Colors are amazing and prices are affordable.
Molina O.
Its has the most cute colora, looks natural.
Specially that salmon color, but they should change the brush
Jocelyn M.
Sylmar, CA
I like how this product gives us the option of 3 different blushes you can use! And they are all so pretty
Karalynn B.
How do you use this product to contour?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this product very pigmented or not? Hesitant whether I should get it or not.
Kayli H.
Encino, CA
Do you feel like one of the colors runs out before the rest?
Grace G.
Linden, TX
How difficult is this for a makeup newbie to use? I just started using a contour kit that has two colors (blush and a bronzer) and think I'm doing ok with it, but not crazy about the blush color.
Tiffany K.
Spencer, IN
How many shades are available?