BY COVERGIRL

Want great bone structure? Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush lets you create them instantly and easily. Each blush palette contains three expertly coordinated shades that add natural-looking contour, so you can look like you were born with great cheekbones, anytime!

• How long does this makeup last does it smudge when you sw...1 Answers
  • These colors are so pretty. But do they mix together whil...1 Answers
  • How do you use this product to contour? 3 Answers
COVERGIRL Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush
  • "i used this before contouring was a big thing and it got me hooked! the price is right and the palletes were gorgeously matched, i got a bronze summery pallette and a peachy pink pallette, so whatever my mood, whatever my skins hue, i was prepared! my only problems were the size of the kit itself as well as the dinky brush included. regardless, i'd buy it again without a doubt." in 29 reviews
Pam F.
Hanover
Perfect for blending abd lasts a long time. Can wear one or more colors for the perfect highlighting of cheeks!
Haylie P.
El Paso
Not the most high end, but definitely gets the job done. Love the three shades so you can do different styles.
ndhdndnfjj j.
I have been using this product for a long time and it is amazing. You can use it individually or all together!
Cathy P.
Pocono Lake, PA
I am not much for blush so I prefer not to spend a lot of money . This blush does the job at a reasonable price
Jennifer L.
Potomac, MD
Review for: Peach Perfection more...
Good color palette and the color pigment is pretty good as well. My only complaint is it doesn’t last very long
Elizabeth S.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: Refined Rose (230) more...
These are three very different levels of colors and it gives off a beautiful tone with each different shade.
carol f.
San Antonio, TX
I love this blush because I can put on my cheeks and wash lit and I really love the colors are very beautiful
Katlynn K.
Perfect would that little bit of color and pop you need for your everyday look! I would recommend to anyone!
Sierra R.
Bradenton, FL
beautiful colors not very heavy or too much color. has a slight shimmer more of a highlight glow or a topper
Jasmine G.
Lewisville, TX
It works but doesn't last long I don't use it that often but I've had it for a while and works when I use it.
Karalynn B.
How do you use this product to contour?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this product very pigmented or not? Hesitant whether I should get it or not.
Kayli H.
Encino, CA
Do you feel like one of the colors runs out before the rest?
Grace G.
Linden, TX
How difficult is this for a makeup newbie to use? I just started using a contour kit that has two colors (blush and a bronzer) and think I'm doing ok with it, but not crazy about the blush color.
Tiffany K.
Spencer, IN
How many shades are available?