BY COVERGIRL

Want great bone structure? Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush lets you create them instantly and easily. Each blush palette contains three expertly coordinated shades that add natural-looking contour, so you can look like you were born with great cheekbones, anytime!

• How long does this makeup last does it smudge when you sw...1 Answers
  • These colors are so pretty. But do they mix together whil...1 Answers
  • How do you use this product to contour? 3 Answers
COVERGIRL Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush
  • "i used this before contouring was a big thing and it got me hooked! the price is right and the palletes were gorgeously matched, i got a bronze summery pallette and a peachy pink pallette, so whatever my mood, whatever my skins hue, i was prepared! my only problems were the size of the kit itself as well as the dinky brush included. regardless, i'd buy it again without a doubt." in 29 reviews
Tiffany F.
Scottown, OH
I love this one! I usually use all three colors and just mix them, but I like that I can contour with them as well.
Alyssa R.
Tampa, FL
The colors are really nice, but he brush it comes with is absolutely useless. Does go on a little too shiny for me
Neha V.
Manchester
Need some improvement as it's not what I expected.so would definitely like to see some improvement to this product
Kelley K.
Oneida
As it is one of the more affordable blushes its not that great. Doesn't last long and can hardly see it on my skin.
Emily A.
Salem, AR
I have very light skin, so finding blush that doesn't look clownish can be a challenge for me. This fit perfectly!
Alysia D.
This is the only blush I have ever used. Blends fantastically! The Sable has just the right shades anytime of year.
Andrea W.
parma
I like that this blush palette has multiple colors which is great for a subtle contour. Its affordable and lasts
I have used these blushes forever now, never had any problems with them, they are great and cheaper alternative.
Felicia B.
Mabscott, WV
I believe this was my first blush I edr bought when. I was just starting makeup. And I still love it to this day.
Emilia A.
Sacramento, CA
Great blushes and I love how you get 3 blush options it very affordable and flattering for different skin types.
Karalynn B.
How do you use this product to contour?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this product very pigmented or not? Hesitant whether I should get it or not.
Kayli H.
Encino, CA
Do you feel like one of the colors runs out before the rest?
Grace G.
Linden, TX
How difficult is this for a makeup newbie to use? I just started using a contour kit that has two colors (blush and a bronzer) and think I'm doing ok with it, but not crazy about the blush color.
Tiffany K.
Spencer, IN
How many shades are available?

Walmart