BY COVERGIRL

Want great bone structure? Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush lets you create them instantly and easily. Each blush palette contains three expertly coordinated shades that add natural-looking contour, so you can look like you were born with great cheekbones, anytime!

• How long does this makeup last does it smudge when you sw...1 Answers
  • These colors are so pretty. But do they mix together whil...1 Answers
  • How do you use this product to contour? 3 Answers
COVERGIRL Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush
  • "i used this before contouring was a big thing and it got me hooked! the price is right and the palletes were gorgeously matched, i got a bronze summery pallette and a peachy pink pallette, so whatever my mood, whatever my skins hue, i was prepared! my only problems were the size of the kit itself as well as the dinky brush included. regardless, i'd buy it again without a doubt." in 29 reviews
Christina G.
Tucson
I love love love this blush With highlighter. I use it most of the time with out make up just to give my skin a glow
Julia K.
This is a wonderful blush and works well as a bronzer too. My skin is very pale and this helps me look a bit better.
Kimberly C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Refined Rose (230) more...
I have used this blush my entire life! Cheap, and does exactly what it needs to do. 3 different shades for blending.
Holly S.
Decent for contouring. I love the colors, but they don't seem to last very long. There are better products out there.
Alyssa R.
Tampa, FL
The colors are really nice, but he brush it comes with is absolutely useless. Does go on a little too shiny for me
Alysia D.
This is the only blush I have ever used. Blends fantastically! The Sable has just the right shades anytime of year.
Emily A.
Salem, AR
I have very light skin, so finding blush that doesn't look clownish can be a challenge for me. This fit perfectly!
Caitlin B.
This was the first blush I ever used. It taught me contouring before it was a "thing!" Colors work nicely together.
Kelley K.
Oneida
As it is one of the more affordable blushes its not that great. Doesn't last long and can hardly see it on my skin.
Tiffany F.
Scottown, OH
I love this one! I usually use all three colors and just mix them, but I like that I can contour with them as well.
Karalynn B.
How do you use this product to contour?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this product very pigmented or not? Hesitant whether I should get it or not.
Kayli H.
Encino, CA
Do you feel like one of the colors runs out before the rest?
Grace G.
Linden, TX
How difficult is this for a makeup newbie to use? I just started using a contour kit that has two colors (blush and a bronzer) and think I'm doing ok with it, but not crazy about the blush color.
Tiffany K.
Spencer, IN
How many shades are available?