BY COVERGIRL

Want great bone structure? Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush lets you create them instantly and easily. Each blush palette contains three expertly coordinated shades that add natural-looking contour, so you can look like you were born with great cheekbones, anytime!

• How long does this makeup last does it smudge when you sw...1 Answers
  • These colors are so pretty. But do they mix together whil...1 Answers
  • How do you use this product to contour? 3 Answers
COVERGIRL Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush
  • "i used this before contouring was a big thing and it got me hooked! the price is right and the palletes were gorgeously matched, i got a bronze summery pallette and a peachy pink pallette, so whatever my mood, whatever my skins hue, i was prepared! my only problems were the size of the kit itself as well as the dinky brush included. regardless, i'd buy it again without a doubt." in 29 reviews
Brenda O.
Santa Ana, CA
Review for: Peach Perfection more...
This id have to say is not the best as i expected. I wouldn't purchase this again does not stay on and doesn't show much.
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
The only con really is the cheap brush they throw in... it's hard to evenly apply with it but the actual palette is nice.
Montana M.
Sibley, LA
Review for: 220 Purely Plum more...
This are my favorite blushes in the world well right now but they last a while I love the glow I have after I put it on!
Jillian R.
Boston, MA
An inexpensive department store blush. This cover girl classic is an easy palette to work with for a steal of a price.
Patricia G.
Toms River, NJ
I don't need anything that would make me look like a clown then I found this product blends with so much ease love it.
Shennon L.
Corinth, NY
I like using this product because of the ease and how it brings out my cheek bones to look fuller. Not overly expensive
Adrianne B.
Review for: Refined Rose (230) more...
This blush really has some good colors and tints. It goes on so smooth no clumps. I have pale skin and this goes well.
Lahana G.
Las Cruces
I love this blush works amazing. I definitely recommend it. I like how they have so many different kinds of colors. :-)
Rochele C.
East Setauket, NY
Review for: Peach Perfection more...
I love this product! CoverGirl Instant Cheekbones with the color peach perfection, that keep your cheeks really pretty
Mindy S.
Manchester
I used to buy these, but they don't last for continuous wear like I wanted them to. Great for new makeup users to try!
Karalynn B.
How do you use this product to contour?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this product very pigmented or not? Hesitant whether I should get it or not.
Kayli H.
Encino, CA
Do you feel like one of the colors runs out before the rest?
Grace G.
Linden, TX
How difficult is this for a makeup newbie to use? I just started using a contour kit that has two colors (blush and a bronzer) and think I'm doing ok with it, but not crazy about the blush color.
Tiffany K.
Spencer, IN
How many shades are available?

back