BY COVERGIRL #80 in Blush

Want great bone structure? Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush lets you create them instantly and easily. Each blush palette contains three expertly coordinated shades that add natural-looking contour, so you can look like you were born with great cheekbones, anytime!

• How long does this makeup last does it smudge when you sweat and ...1 Answers
  • These colors are so pretty. But do they mix together while using ...1 Answers
  • How do you use this product to contour? 3 Answers
COVERGIRL Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush
  • "i used this before contouring was a big thing and it got me hooked! the price is right and the palletes were gorgeously matched, i got a bronze summery pallette and a peachy pink pallette, so whatever my mood, whatever my skins hue, i was prepared! my only problems were the size of the kit itself as well as the dinky brush included. regardless, i'd buy it again without a doubt." in 29 reviews
rosamond b.
I usually pick the peachy to pink shades and find I can use them year round. It stays and leaves a soft blush on my cheeks.
Ashley V.
Columbia, SC
I love this blush its very pretty idk necessarily if I'd use it to contour but its a beautiful blush and very pigmented ❤️
Stacy P.
Review for: Other more...
Cover girl blush is ao pretty and easy to use. I try to keep to natural colors. So i temd to keep blush light amd neutral.
Michelle N.
Corinth , MS
Truly amazing blush for the price! One of my favorite YouTuber's recommended it and I got it in 2 shades. I love love them!
Sandy G.
I love this. Depending on the season and what shade I am at the time this gives me a good variety of blush colors i can use
Brittany H.
Review for: Sophisticated Sable more...
I have been using this blush since I started wearing makeup. It has always been a go to for my friends and myself. Love it.
Jessica F.
Review for: Peach Perfection more...
I didn't know these wee contouring blushes. I like the three different color options. They go well for a day to night look
❤Montana L.
Sibley
Review for: 220 Purely Plum more...
This are my favorite blushes in the world well right now but they last a while I love the glow I have after I put it on!
Mistie L.
My favorite blush. I love that it has 3 colors to get the perfect blend. Also a cheap blush. This is my go to lush ALWAYS
Valerie L.
Tunnel Hill, GA
Great color blend flawlessly can be soft or you can build it up to be strong you can do so much with this blush palette.
Karalynn B.
How do you use this product to contour?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this product very pigmented or not? Hesitant whether I should get it or not.
Kayli H.
Encino, CA
Do you feel like one of the colors runs out before the rest?
Grace G.
Linden, TX
How difficult is this for a makeup newbie to use? I just started using a contour kit that has two colors (blush and a bronzer) and think I'm doing ok with it, but not crazy about the blush color.
Tiffany K.
Spencer, IN
How many shades are available?