BY COVERGIRL

Want great bone structure? Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush lets you create them instantly and easily. Each blush palette contains three expertly coordinated shades that add natural-looking contour, so you can look like you were born with great cheekbones, anytime!

• How long does this makeup last does it smudge when you sw...1 Answers
  • These colors are so pretty. But do they mix together whil...1 Answers
  • How do you use this product to contour? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "i used this before contouring was a big thing and it got me hooked! the price is right and the palletes were gorgeously matched, i got a bronze summery pallette and a peachy pink pallette, so whatever my mood, whatever my skins hue, i was prepared! my only problems were the size of the kit itself as well as the dinky brush included. regardless, i'd buy it again without a doubt." in 29 reviews
Leakhena S.
Very small amount for a blush palette, just your basic tones to used, very natural and smooth. You can contour with this blush palette.
Cori W.
Henderson
I adore this palette. I use it all over my face to strobe. It provides subtle contouring without having to apply dark, caky liquids.
kim o.
Newport
I liked the brush it came with but the product itself was not very pigmented. I had to use a lot of product in order to even see it.
Roseanna O.
Nice color. Goes on easily. I especially love the shimmery highlighter! It's v flattering. Can't beat the price for this trendy look.
Crystal A.
Santa Ana, CA
I e tried this one and I love how it looks on my skin tone and really love how it looked with my eyeshadow that day and I was poppin
Kelsey K.
Garrison, ND
Review for: Peach Perfection more...
The product is too powder and results in a lot of flinging and fallout.... Would go with a blush from benefit or Milani before this
Rachel C.
Sarasota , FL
I tried this product a couple of years ago and i threw it away. I don't like how the shade are separated And it doesn't blend well.
Rachel G.
Camillus, NY
The product is a cheap price and looks like I used a more expensive brand. This product was recommended to me by my enesthetician.
Wendy F.
Talbott, TN
Love the look and feel. Very easy to apply and looks gorgeous when done. I would very much recommend this to my friends and family.
Rebekah W.
Raleigh
This was one of my first makeup purchases. It's nice to have 3 different color options. I tend to like drugstore blushes the best.
Karalynn B.
How do you use this product to contour?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this product very pigmented or not? Hesitant whether I should get it or not.
Kayli H.
Encino, CA
Do you feel like one of the colors runs out before the rest?
Grace G.
Linden, TX
How difficult is this for a makeup newbie to use? I just started using a contour kit that has two colors (blush and a bronzer) and think I'm doing ok with it, but not crazy about the blush color.
Tiffany K.
Spencer, IN
How many shades are available?