BY COVERGIRL

Want great bone structure? Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush lets you create them instantly and easily. Each blush palette contains three expertly coordinated shades that add natural-looking contour, so you can look like you were born with great cheekbones, anytime!

• How long does this makeup last does it smudge when you sw...1 Answers
  • These colors are so pretty. But do they mix together whil...1 Answers
  • How do you use this product to contour? 3 Answers
COVERGIRL Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush
  • "i used this before contouring was a big thing and it got me hooked! the price is right and the palletes were gorgeously matched, i got a bronze summery pallette and a peachy pink pallette, so whatever my mood, whatever my skins hue, i was prepared! my only problems were the size of the kit itself as well as the dinky brush included. regardless, i'd buy it again without a doubt." in 29 reviews
Eileen C.
Es un buen producto uso estos pequeños trios hace años y definitivamente son excelentes para quienes quieren iniciar su kit de maquillaje.
Bobbie A.
I have used this blush set since I was in high school..I'm 25 now. I have tried others and I have always come back to this one. I love it.
Gina R.
Belvidere, IL
This is an okay product, but i didn't like it. the colors are not pigmented. maybe my skin just didn't take it, but i didn't like the produce
Kristy W.
Dothan
Review for: Refined Rose (230) more...
I like being able to blend the 3 colors. However, I had to keep reapplying just to be able to see it on my face. It didn’t last long at all
Julia W.
Apopka, FL
I used this product when I was younger learning how to do make up. And I think it is a great thing to start out with for younger children.
Jourdan T.
Dawsonville, GA
You can't ever go wrong with this blush! I've used this for years and it's better than most high end products that are out right now.
Hannah L.
Dixon, IL
Review for: Peach Perfection more...
This is the only blush I use. I love the option to contour but also the option for three different shades of I so choose. Very affordable!
ileah c.
Fresno
Its nice and all but I have used other ones with the same color so I didn't end up keeping it. The product does have pretty colors though
Deajanae H.
Columbia, MO
I love a lovely red cheeks, and this does the job. It blends very well, and will last me 6 hours out of day before reapplying.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
I love this in really into contouring & this is an amazing blush to make your cheeks pop. It's also very blendable great drugstore blush.
Karalynn B.
How do you use this product to contour?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this product very pigmented or not? Hesitant whether I should get it or not.
Kayli H.
Encino, CA
Do you feel like one of the colors runs out before the rest?
Grace G.
Linden, TX
How difficult is this for a makeup newbie to use? I just started using a contour kit that has two colors (blush and a bronzer) and think I'm doing ok with it, but not crazy about the blush color.
Tiffany K.
Spencer, IN
How many shades are available?