BY COVERGIRL

Want great bone structure? Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush lets you create them instantly and easily. Each blush palette contains three expertly coordinated shades that add natural-looking contour, so you can look like you were born with great cheekbones, anytime!

• How long does this makeup last does it smudge when you sw...1 Answers
  • These colors are so pretty. But do they mix together whil...1 Answers
  • How do you use this product to contour? 3 Answers
COVERGIRL Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush
  • "i used this before contouring was a big thing and it got me hooked! the price is right and the palletes were gorgeously matched, i got a bronze summery pallette and a peachy pink pallette, so whatever my mood, whatever my skins hue, i was prepared! my only problems were the size of the kit itself as well as the dinky brush included. regardless, i'd buy it again without a doubt." in 29 reviews
beautiful colors the only downfall the super small makeup brush that comes with it. Gives a nice glow and also it's available for a great price
Angela L.
Hallsville, MO
I am not a fan of this blush. The pigmentation isn't there and it's very dry. You cannot build this product up at all. Don't waste your money!
Stephanie H.
Murray, KY
I love the color options of CoverGirls Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush; however, I usually have to reapply if I have plans in the evening.
Jasmyn C.
Wyalusing, PA
Love this blush. It gives me that perfect pop of color. Also comes with 3 different color choices or I can mix them and make a color of my own.
Ashlinn W.
The highlight in this trio is AMAZING! I use it to highlight my brow bone, my nose and my Cupid's bow. The blush colors are beautiful as well!
Sierra B.
Saint Louis, MO
This gives you the ability to contour without all of the tools and brushes and products. I've used this for years to achieve the sculpted look.
Eva W.
I love this trio! The #blush and #contour colors are perfect for my pale skin. They are very pigmented so you have to go in with a light hand
Jennifer F.
Horn Lake, MS
I've used this product or a similar one since I was a teenager. This is where I first learned about contouring. The colors fit together well.
Kim R.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Peach Perfection more...
I love the color and the fact that it comes with a highlighter. I don’t use the darker color because it doesn’t go well with my complextion.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I love the coloring of this blush. The combination makes my cheekbones look amazing and its so inexpensive, you can find it at any drugstore.
Karalynn B.
How do you use this product to contour?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this product very pigmented or not? Hesitant whether I should get it or not.
Kayli H.
Encino, CA
Do you feel like one of the colors runs out before the rest?
Grace G.
Linden, TX
How difficult is this for a makeup newbie to use? I just started using a contour kit that has two colors (blush and a bronzer) and think I'm doing ok with it, but not crazy about the blush color.
Tiffany K.
Spencer, IN
How many shades are available?