BY COVERGIRL

Want great bone structure? Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush lets you create them instantly and easily. Each blush palette contains three expertly coordinated shades that add natural-looking contour, so you can look like you were born with great cheekbones, anytime!

• How long does this makeup last does it smudge when you sw...1 Answers
  • These colors are so pretty. But do they mix together whil...1 Answers
  • How do you use this product to contour? 3 Answers
COVERGIRL Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush
  • "i used this before contouring was a big thing and it got me hooked! the price is right and the palletes were gorgeously matched, i got a bronze summery pallette and a peachy pink pallette, so whatever my mood, whatever my skins hue, i was prepared! my only problems were the size of the kit itself as well as the dinky brush included. regardless, i'd buy it again without a doubt." in 29 reviews
Rachel D.
JERSEY SHORE, PA
I've used a kit similar to this one. Mine was very over the top glittery, don't get me wrong I love glitter but it didn't look to appealing to me.
Carina A.
Mesa, Arizona
First product I used when I started wearing makeup. I rated 3 because although I like this product it just doesn't stay on as long as I would like.
Jamie R.
Maylene, AL
I've used this blush for years. I love how light and translucent it is because I always worried about my blush being too dark and looking clownish!
Rachel H.
Carson City, NV
I love these colors, but I always use my own big brush. This brush is a perfect travel size though. The included pinks are great for contouring.
kelsey g.
Madison, WI
Smells like old people perfume and will forever keep me from using it. The brush and squares are also so small that its just a confusing product
kim R.
Bronx, NY
I like it because of the darker pink because I am a woman of color it has in it it's not to much that it makes you look crazy it's just enough .
irene f.
Los Angeles, Ca
I love that this product has more than one shade of pink. So if I'm feeling extra I'll go for the darker one and for the sime days I'll go light.
Georgia H.
Dawsonville, GA
This blush is my go to blush. It applies evenly and really accents your cheap bones. It comes in tones of shades and is extremely affordable too.
Angela L.
Hallsville, MO
I am not a fan of this blush. The pigmentation isn't there and it's very dry. You cannot build this product up at all. Don't waste your money!
Jasmyn C.
Wyalusing, PA
Love this blush. It gives me that perfect pop of color. Also comes with 3 different color choices or I can mix them and make a color of my own.
Karalynn B.
How do you use this product to contour?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this product very pigmented or not? Hesitant whether I should get it or not.
Kayli H.
Encino, CA
Do you feel like one of the colors runs out before the rest?
Grace G.
Linden, TX
How difficult is this for a makeup newbie to use? I just started using a contour kit that has two colors (blush and a bronzer) and think I'm doing ok with it, but not crazy about the blush color.
Tiffany K.
Spencer, IN
How many shades are available?