BY COVERGIRL

Want great bone structure? Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush lets you create them instantly and easily. Each blush palette contains three expertly coordinated shades that add natural-looking contour, so you can look like you were born with great cheekbones, anytime!

• How long does this makeup last does it smudge when you sw...1 Answers
  • These colors are so pretty. But do they mix together whil...1 Answers
  • How do you use this product to contour? 3 Answers
COVERGIRL Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush
  • "i used this before contouring was a big thing and it got me hooked! the price is right and the palletes were gorgeously matched, i got a bronze summery pallette and a peachy pink pallette, so whatever my mood, whatever my skins hue, i was prepared! my only problems were the size of the kit itself as well as the dinky brush included. regardless, i'd buy it again without a doubt." in 29 reviews
Lizhandy S.
Kennewick, WA
Not my favorite. The colors aren't too pigmented. Very settle you could work it up but then it feels like you have way too much products on your face
Nancy Jo S.
Channelview, TX
I have used this product since I was a teen. It is my favorite blush. It doesn't cake up. The colors go on as shown. Not darker, like some others do.
Ash j.
I love the price of this blush along with how great it looks on my skin! I have noticed that it does make my skin break out with acne, not sure why.
Andirelys P.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Sophisticated Sable more...
It's a product that I would recommend . I'm not happy with it . You have to build up the product way buy way to much to even get a little on the face
Stacy R.
Erie, PA
Goes on easy and looks great, the only downfall is that my brush picks up too much of it, and I go through it more quickly then more expensive brands
Ashleigh W.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Refined Rose (230) more...
My favorite blush! I love CoverGirl through and through, they never fail me! Its the perfect tone for my skin and I love that its a contour pallete!
Laura H.
El Paso, TX
This blush is the blush i started wirh when i first started doing my makeup these blushes have a little shimmer to them bit i personally like that
Rachel D.
JERSEY SHORE, PA
I've used a kit similar to this one. Mine was very over the top glittery, don't get me wrong I love glitter but it didn't look to appealing to me.
Carina A.
Mesa, Arizona
First product I used when I started wearing makeup. I rated 3 because although I like this product it just doesn't stay on as long as I would like.
Alex H.
Edison, NJ
Literally just used his today. Best blush I've used in my lifetime and I've used a lot. It definitely gives my cheekbones the definition they need
Karalynn B.
How do you use this product to contour?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this product very pigmented or not? Hesitant whether I should get it or not.
Kayli H.
Encino, CA
Do you feel like one of the colors runs out before the rest?
Grace G.
Linden, TX
How difficult is this for a makeup newbie to use? I just started using a contour kit that has two colors (blush and a bronzer) and think I'm doing ok with it, but not crazy about the blush color.
Tiffany K.
Spencer, IN
How many shades are available?