BY COVERGIRL

Want great bone structure? Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush lets you create them instantly and easily. Each blush palette contains three expertly coordinated shades that add natural-looking contour, so you can look like you were born with great cheekbones, anytime!

• How long does this makeup last does it smudge when you sw...1 Answers
  • These colors are so pretty. But do they mix together whil...1 Answers
  • How do you use this product to contour? 3 Answers
COVERGIRL Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush
  • "i used this before contouring was a big thing and it got me hooked! the price is right and the palletes were gorgeously matched, i got a bronze summery pallette and a peachy pink pallette, so whatever my mood, whatever my skins hue, i was prepared! my only problems were the size of the kit itself as well as the dinky brush included. regardless, i'd buy it again without a doubt." in 29 reviews
Kerrie P.
I like this kit but the darker color seems to stand out a bit to much. However that being said you can tone it down with the lighter color and it looks great
Susie P.
I love this blush c! It is perfect for my skin tone (fair to light) and lasts ALL day. With just a hint of shimmer, it is perfect for any time, day or night!
Madeline R.
I used this before learning about contouring so I only used the middle blush color but I still love the formula and will definitely be giving it another try!
Vicky P.
El Paso
Review for: Refined Rose (230) more...
 I didn't exactly love it, it was more miss than hit. It was a bit too sheer for me but the blush was really pretty. The blush has like a drying feeling to it
Heather H.
Cullman, AL
I absolutely love this product from Covergirl. It works so well with my skintone and the colors coutour perfect together. Its my favorite drug store blush.
Lauren M.
warren
AMAZING!! Very vibrant it goes on easy!! I recommend you use a different brush because the one they give you doesn’t work very well but this is amazing!!
Cheryl E.
Review for: Peach Perfection more...
Maybe I didn't apply this correctly, but the colors only appeared "meh" on me when I was done. I gave it a couple shots, but I couldn't get them to work
Courtney I.
Southgate, MI
I used to use this blush all the time when I was younger. I tried it a few years ago and I remembered why I stopped. It doesn't last, even with a primer.
Michelle N.
San Marcos, TX
The covergirl contouring blush is a product that I would endorse.The colors contour my cheeks giving me a high cheekbone.I would recommend it to anyone.
lexi r.
This is probably my favorite blush pallet. I love the highlighter pink. The lightest is also a nice shimmer adding a pop to the top of your cheek bones.
Karalynn B.
How do you use this product to contour?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this product very pigmented or not? Hesitant whether I should get it or not.
Kayli H.
Encino, CA
Do you feel like one of the colors runs out before the rest?
Grace G.
Linden, TX
How difficult is this for a makeup newbie to use? I just started using a contour kit that has two colors (blush and a bronzer) and think I'm doing ok with it, but not crazy about the blush color.
Tiffany K.
Spencer, IN
How many shades are available?

Walmart