BY COVERGIRL #80 in Blush

Want great bone structure? Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush lets you create them instantly and easily. Each blush palette contains three expertly coordinated shades that add natural-looking contour, so you can look like you were born with great cheekbones, anytime!

• How long does this makeup last does it smudge when you sweat and ...1 Answers
  • These colors are so pretty. But do they mix together while using ...1 Answers
  • How do you use this product to contour? 3 Answers
COVERGIRL Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush
  • "i used this before contouring was a big thing and it got me hooked! the price is right and the palletes were gorgeously matched, i got a bronze summery pallette and a peachy pink pallette, so whatever my mood, whatever my skins hue, i was prepared! my only problems were the size of the kit itself as well as the dinky brush included. regardless, i'd buy it again without a doubt." in 29 reviews
lexi r.
This is probably my favorite blush pallet. I love the highlighter pink. The lightest is also a nice shimmer adding a pop to the top of your cheek bones.
Marlaina Z.
Buckeye, AZ
Review for: Sophisticated Sable more...
Love this palette of colors. It gives you the exact colors you need to make the cheeks look just right. Not to light not to dark but perfect. Love it 😜
Meagan B.
Brookline
Review for: Sophisticated Sable more...
I love this blush compact. Great colors, light weight and it’s nice for many skin tones! I wear it daily & some times mix the colors. It’s long lasting
Jessy W.
Superior
Review for: Refined Rose (230) more...
Nice color and easy to blend, long lasting color, good range of shades. This is one of many CoverGirl blushes I have purchased and used over the years.
Audrey K.
Thisbis so convenient to use. With three contouring shades, it saves space! If you buy the wrong shade, you're out of luck. Also the brush falls apart
Kimberly P.
Warminster, PA
I have been using this since I started stealing makeup out of my moms bag. I love the color I love the way it feels on my face and it blends so well!!
Crystal G.
Sewickley
Review for: Refined Rose (230) more...
Always have a hard time finding right blush color. Great color palette, great price, great feeling. Blends well and didn't leave that heavy blush line
Ash j.
I love the price of this blush along with how great it looks on my skin! I have noticed that it does make my skin break out with acne, not sure why.
Ashleigh W.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Refined Rose (230) more...
My favorite blush! I love CoverGirl through and through, they never fail me! Its the perfect tone for my skin and I love that its a contour pallete!
Lizhandy S.
Kennewick, WA
Not my favorite. The colors aren't too pigmented. Very settle you could work it up but then it feels like you have way too much products on your face
Karalynn B.
How do you use this product to contour?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this product very pigmented or not? Hesitant whether I should get it or not.
Kayli H.
Encino, CA
Do you feel like one of the colors runs out before the rest?
Grace G.
Linden, TX
How difficult is this for a makeup newbie to use? I just started using a contour kit that has two colors (blush and a bronzer) and think I'm doing ok with it, but not crazy about the blush color.
Tiffany K.
Spencer, IN
How many shades are available?