BY COVERGIRL

Want great bone structure? Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush lets you create them instantly and easily. Each blush palette contains three expertly coordinated shades that add natural-looking contour, so you can look like you were born with great cheekbones, anytime!

• How long does this makeup last does it smudge when you sw...1 Answers
  • These colors are so pretty. But do they mix together whil...1 Answers
  • How do you use this product to contour? 3 Answers
COVERGIRL Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush
  • "i used this before contouring was a big thing and it got me hooked! the price is right and the palletes were gorgeously matched, i got a bronze summery pallette and a peachy pink pallette, so whatever my mood, whatever my skins hue, i was prepared! my only problems were the size of the kit itself as well as the dinky brush included. regardless, i'd buy it again without a doubt." in 29 reviews
Elizabeth M.
Love the product and the texture is good and seamless but the brush that comes with it is absolutely horrible. The hairs on the brush would come off on my face.
Caitie S.
Richland, WA
This product definitely makes my contour easier but is not the best once blended on me. Saw it on my sister and it looked great just mot a product for everyone.
Dina A.
I really feel like these lack pigmentation. I would have to go back many times for the color to start showing and i did not like the fall out from the product
Amy C.
One of my favorite go to drug store blush choices! The best color tones with a nice natural application. My cheeks look perfectly colored with a healthy glow .
Mackenzie O.
I like all of the shades that come with the palette, they are pigmented just enough. With all of the shades, it's not hard to find one that will work for you.
Jessica L.
I don't really contour. But when I do, I always use the cover girl instant blush. I love the way it makes my skin feel and I love the way it sets on my face.
Susie P.
I love this blush c! It is perfect for my skin tone (fair to light) and lasts ALL day. With just a hint of shimmer, it is perfect for any time, day or night!
Kelly M.
I've been using this for years. Everything I  need all in one. No need to buy three different products! It lasts all day long without needing to reapply
Kerrie P.
I like this kit but the darker color seems to stand out a bit to much. However that being said you can tone it down with the lighter color and it looks great
Madeline R.
I used this before learning about contouring so I only used the middle blush color but I still love the formula and will definitely be giving it another try!
Karalynn B.
How do you use this product to contour?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this product very pigmented or not? Hesitant whether I should get it or not.
Kayli H.
Encino, CA
Do you feel like one of the colors runs out before the rest?
Grace G.
Linden, TX
How difficult is this for a makeup newbie to use? I just started using a contour kit that has two colors (blush and a bronzer) and think I'm doing ok with it, but not crazy about the blush color.
Tiffany K.
Spencer, IN
How many shades are available?