BY COVERGIRL

Want great bone structure? Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush lets you create them instantly and easily. Each blush palette contains three expertly coordinated shades that add natural-looking contour, so you can look like you were born with great cheekbones, anytime!

• How long does this makeup last does it smudge when you sw...1 Answers
  • These colors are so pretty. But do they mix together whil...1 Answers
  • How do you use this product to contour? 3 Answers
COVERGIRL Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush
  • "i used this before contouring was a big thing and it got me hooked! the price is right and the palletes were gorgeously matched, i got a bronze summery pallette and a peachy pink pallette, so whatever my mood, whatever my skins hue, i was prepared! my only problems were the size of the kit itself as well as the dinky brush included. regardless, i'd buy it again without a doubt." in 29 reviews
Cindy K.
Temecula, CA
These aren't too bad for the price or the drugstore. Not my absolute favorite but they do have a few colors that are nice. You can definitely work with these blushes. Not an absolute dud.
Chaveli V.
Springfield, MA
Very pigmented, and bright. if you want a very strong pink blush, this is definitely one you could use. the lighter pink color is my favorite because it's a nice rosie color and goes with my skin very well.
member-dec74157c
Minneapolis, MN
This product is well for those who like to contour but don't want to do the most or look to extreme with contour. The colors work really well with my skin color and complex and they're not too pigmented.
Sarah C.
Oakland Gdns, NY
I love this blush. The quality is good, the color selections are good and the price is good. Not only do I use it as a blush but I also use the light color as an eyeshadow
hope c.
Newberg, OR
Recommend this cheekbone blush palette one hundred percent. The colors give you choices throughout the seasons and it makes a Showable difference in the look of your cheeks after you put it one.
Brianna N.
Springfield, MO
Love the colors and how well they blend with the contour. Wish they weren't so loosely packed. I barely hit my compact and it broke up on the inside. I will definitely continue to use it though
Rachel B.
I have had one like this for years. I don't use blush very often but for my tan skin the middle color is my favorite
Caitie S.
Richland, WA
This product definitely makes my contour easier but is not the best once blended on me. Saw it on my sister and it looked great just mot a product for everyone.
Elizabeth M.
Love the product and the texture is good and seamless but the brush that comes with it is absolutely horrible. The hairs on the brush would come off on my face.
Dina A.
I really feel like these lack pigmentation. I would have to go back many times for the color to start showing and i did not like the fall out from the product
Karalynn B.
How do you use this product to contour?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this product very pigmented or not? Hesitant whether I should get it or not.
Kayli H.
Encino, CA
Do you feel like one of the colors runs out before the rest?
Grace G.
Linden, TX
How difficult is this for a makeup newbie to use? I just started using a contour kit that has two colors (blush and a bronzer) and think I'm doing ok with it, but not crazy about the blush color.
Tiffany K.
Spencer, IN
How many shades are available?