BY COVERGIRL

Want great bone structure? Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush lets you create them instantly and easily. Each blush palette contains three expertly coordinated shades that add natural-looking contour, so you can look like you were born with great cheekbones, anytime!

• How long does this makeup last does it smudge when you sw...1 Answers
  • These colors are so pretty. But do they mix together whil...1 Answers
  • How do you use this product to contour? 3 Answers
COVERGIRL Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush
  • "i used this before contouring was a big thing and it got me hooked! the price is right and the palletes were gorgeously matched, i got a bronze summery pallette and a peachy pink pallette, so whatever my mood, whatever my skins hue, i was prepared! my only problems were the size of the kit itself as well as the dinky brush included. regardless, i'd buy it again without a doubt." in 29 reviews
Lauren T.
Evansville, IN
Pretty colors for blush, but I haven't found that it really enhances your cheekbones at all. The colors aren't extremity long lasting. You'd be much better actually buying a bronzer and using that too contour your face.
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
This is an ok product. I purchased this when I was just discovering makeup products. It's not my go-to product but it's ok and inexpensive. It kinda just sits on your face. I wouldn't purchase again.
Elizabeth G.
Edinburg , TX
They're not the most pigmented or long lasting...but they are decent. They're not something I would recommend to someone because there are better things you could find around the same price.
Julia S.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Peach Perfection more...
Would enjoy it more if the brush wasn't so little really made it hard to put blush on. Kinda had a bit of fallout with is never good in blushes as well as bronzer.
Christina B.
Newark, CA
I love this blush. I have been using it for years and it's definitely my go to. It lasts a long time and perfectly complements many skin tones and is easy to blend. I would highly recommend this to everyone.
Laura W.
This is a great set to get if you want something simple and not overdone. I would recommend using a different brush than the one they give you, but other wise I don't have any other issues with this product.
Sasha L.
Wonderful palette provides the perfect, easy way to contour with blush. I love that this palette is inexpensive, easy to build, and lasts all day. This has been my go-to, and will remain my blush as long as Covergirl keeps making it. Perfect!
Heather P.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Sophisticated Sable more...
This isn't my favroite type of blush but i needed some quick and i didn't have the money to go out and buy some expensive ones so i used this i wont use it again because it didn't give me the color i wanted
Maggy R.
Doral, FL
It gives a very natural and luminous appearance I like very much as it defines me is excellent,,Blush highlights and shapes facial features. The formula is lightweight and easy to blend. This COVERGIRL blush palette contains three expertly coordinated shades that can be used to contour the face and make the cheekbones more noticeable.
Madison W.
Monroe, GA
Review for: Sophisticated Sable more...
I like this product okay. it is cheap so that is a plus but I did not find much color pigmentation with this product. if you're looking for a cheap blush, I think there are more that would work better.
Karalynn B.
How do you use this product to contour?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this product very pigmented or not? Hesitant whether I should get it or not.
Kayli H.
Encino, CA
Do you feel like one of the colors runs out before the rest?
Grace G.
Linden, TX
How difficult is this for a makeup newbie to use? I just started using a contour kit that has two colors (blush and a bronzer) and think I'm doing ok with it, but not crazy about the blush color.
Tiffany K.
Spencer, IN
How many shades are available?