BY COVERGIRL #80 in Blush

Want great bone structure? Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush lets you create them instantly and easily. Each blush palette contains three expertly coordinated shades that add natural-looking contour, so you can look like you were born with great cheekbones, anytime!

• How long does this makeup last does it smudge when you sweat and ...1 Answers
  • These colors are so pretty. But do they mix together while using ...1 Answers
  • How do you use this product to contour? 3 Answers
COVERGIRL Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush
  • "i used this before contouring was a big thing and it got me hooked! the price is right and the palletes were gorgeously matched, i got a bronze summery pallette and a peachy pink pallette, so whatever my mood, whatever my skins hue, i was prepared! my only problems were the size of the kit itself as well as the dinky brush included. regardless, i'd buy it again without a doubt." in 29 reviews
Sasha L.
Wonderful palette provides the perfect, easy way to contour with blush. I love that this palette is inexpensive, easy to build, and lasts all day. This has been my go-to, and will remain my blush as long as Covergirl keeps making it. Perfect!
Laura W.
This is a great set to get if you want something simple and not overdone. I would recommend using a different brush than the one they give you, but other wise I don't have any other issues with this product.
Roman Rosario M.
Doral, FL
It gives a very natural and luminous appearance I like very much as it defines me is excellent,,Blush highlights and shapes facial features. The formula is lightweight and easy to blend. This COVERGIRL blush palette contains three expertly coordinated shades that can be used to contour the face and make the cheekbones more noticeable.
Madison W.
Monroe, GA
Review for: Sophisticated Sable more...
I like this product okay. it is cheap so that is a plus but I did not find much color pigmentation with this product. if you're looking for a cheap blush, I think there are more that would work better.
Adrienne B.
Tualatin, OR
CoverGirl used to be my go-to blush. I really liked all of their peach colors. This combo is nice because you can contour or blend different shades for different looks. I think it's better for pale/fair skin. I'm using a different brand now, but I'd consider getting it again.
JoAnna K.
Keller, VA
I am very happy with this blush. I am naturally extremely pale, so it gives a bit of color to my otherwise ghosty pale face. Definitely one of my go-to makeup products!
Mackenzie B.
This three colors give you definition when applied to the face. The brush provided isn't the greatest. The slight shimmer in the powder really illuminates your face.
Cindy K.
Temecula, CA
These aren't too bad for the price or the drugstore. Not my absolute favorite but they do have a few colors that are nice. You can definitely work with these blushes. Not an absolute dud.
Chaveli V.
Springfield, MA
Very pigmented, and bright. if you want a very strong pink blush, this is definitely one you could use. the lighter pink color is my favorite because it's a nice rosie color and goes with my skin very well.
member-dec74157c
Minneapolis, MN
This product is well for those who like to contour but don't want to do the most or look to extreme with contour. The colors work really well with my skin color and complex and they're not too pigmented.
Karalynn B.
How do you use this product to contour?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this product very pigmented or not? Hesitant whether I should get it or not.
Kayli H.
Encino, CA
Do you feel like one of the colors runs out before the rest?
Grace G.
Linden, TX
How difficult is this for a makeup newbie to use? I just started using a contour kit that has two colors (blush and a bronzer) and think I'm doing ok with it, but not crazy about the blush color.
Tiffany K.
Spencer, IN
How many shades are available?