BY COVERGIRL

Want great bone structure? Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush lets you create them instantly and easily. Each blush palette contains three expertly coordinated shades that add natural-looking contour, so you can look like you were born with great cheekbones, anytime!

• How long does this makeup last does it smudge when you sw...1 Answers
  • These colors are so pretty. But do they mix together whil...1 Answers
  • How do you use this product to contour? 3 Answers
COVERGIRL Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush
  • "i used this before contouring was a big thing and it got me hooked! the price is right and the palletes were gorgeously matched, i got a bronze summery pallette and a peachy pink pallette, so whatever my mood, whatever my skins hue, i was prepared! my only problems were the size of the kit itself as well as the dinky brush included. regardless, i'd buy it again without a doubt." in 29 reviews
Astrid C.
Tallahassee, FL
Cute colors just to orange for my skin tone. Probably would look better in deep skin tones or vert fair tones. One of the shades is hard to blend and looks a little bit patchy. Still would recommend in deep skin tones. I would not buy this exactly blush again.
Desire M.
Virginia Bch, VA
This blush is my number 1 go to. It's very affordable and you can find it pretty much anywhere. It does really well blending into your foundation so you don't have to worry about it sticking out too much. Would recommend!
Alyssa F.
Reading , PA
Review for: Refined Rose (230) more...
I like having nice Rosie cheeks and this was the only way to do that. So one day I tried it out and it worked perfectly fine and I did a YouTube video on it and everyone loved it. And you would love it to so go check it out !!!!
Rebecca C.
Upland, CA
I didn't really like this color it's not as pigmented as I would like. The price is affordable but I feel you have to layer it on in order for the blush to show.
Stephanie T.
Oklahoma City
I loved the middle color of my particular palette, but ended up throwing it away when that was finished because the other colors were either too light or too dark. I love the slight shimmer and ease in application!
Isabella M.
Los Angeles, CA
I personally did not enjoy the way this blush blended out onto my fave. It is an amazing color and I expected more but it looked to streaky and it just didn't blend well with my skin and I was disappointed. Hopefully I can change my mind and find a better drugstore blush.
Lindsey M.
El paso, TX
This product is ok but is to pigmented for a blush but that is a personal reference. It is very easy to blend but if you get to much product it will be supper hard to blend out it is just too pink. I wouldn't buy it again because their are better options out their just has cheap.
Jacqlyn E.
Fair oaks, CA
Perfect! I need to restock on this ASAP. It's the best for a quick cute flushed look. It carves your cheek bones and adds a pretty highlight as well. It should be a staple for anyone who digs a glowy look.
Alyssa M.
The brush it comes with is horrible the bristles are super tough and just make a lot of the power loose and it flies around makes a mess and is waisted. I use another rich with this kit and it does the job but not my favorite.
Victoria P.
Meadville, PA
I love most Cover girl products in general they seem to be gentle on my skin, I have oily skin. When i bought the rose countour blush I was pretty impressed I liked the way it made my cheeks look.
Karalynn B.
How do you use this product to contour?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this product very pigmented or not? Hesitant whether I should get it or not.
Kayli H.
Encino, CA
Do you feel like one of the colors runs out before the rest?
Grace G.
Linden, TX
How difficult is this for a makeup newbie to use? I just started using a contour kit that has two colors (blush and a bronzer) and think I'm doing ok with it, but not crazy about the blush color.
Tiffany K.
Spencer, IN
How many shades are available?