BY COVERGIRL

Want great bone structure? Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush lets you create them instantly and easily. Each blush palette contains three expertly coordinated shades that add natural-looking contour, so you can look like you were born with great cheekbones, anytime!

• How long does this makeup last does it smudge when you sw...1 Answers
  • These colors are so pretty. But do they mix together whil...1 Answers
  • How do you use this product to contour? 3 Answers
COVERGIRL Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush
  • "i used this before contouring was a big thing and it got me hooked! the price is right and the palletes were gorgeously matched, i got a bronze summery pallette and a peachy pink pallette, so whatever my mood, whatever my skins hue, i was prepared! my only problems were the size of the kit itself as well as the dinky brush included. regardless, i'd buy it again without a doubt." in 29 reviews
Tammy G.
This stuff just feels cheap. Like someone got bored and slapped some makeup in a package. Covergirl has been around forever and STILL hasn't delivered anything worth wearing.
Emily H.
Kings Mountain, NC
As everyone knows contouring is the latest trend in make up application so when I saw the cheekbone contouring blush kit by CoverGirl I had tog ive it a shot. I watched a few tutorials online to learn proper application and I just didn't get the results I was hoping for.t
Cynthia T.
Cottage Grove
I love this blush. I have used this type for years and I have to say it goes on great. The blush blends easily and fits my skin tone perfectly. I use the neutral colors which goes good with my pale complexion. This is the only blush that I buy and will definitely buy it again.
Katie C.
Nashville, TN
This is by far my favorite blush. It makes subtle contouring a highlighting easy and transporting three shades is very compact. The colors are well pigmented while still looking natural. The color lasts long and the shimmer is lovely.
Ashley M.
Colorado Springs, CO
I actually love this blush. As a natural redhead, finding the right blush can be a challenge. The color is perfect and there is enough of a sheen to help highlight my cheekbones. This is a staple in my makeup bag. I get so many compliments when I wear this product.
Review for: Sophisticated Sable more...
I used to not use contour untill one day my son accdentally threw it into the cart. One i got home i grabed out all my make up i found this, i was surprised i looked up a couple videos, started using it and now i love it its nice for my skin too, my favorite contour!
Amy C.
Review for: Peach Perfection more...
I wanted to use this for contouring but it only does a sub-par job. If you're just learning about contouring this is a helpful start but you can't truly get a complete look by using this. pass.
Timothy H.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Peach Perfection more...
This compact is really great for medium to darker skin tones and has a little bit of shimmer which is perfect for creating a radiant glow, it has a moderate pigmentation that is easily buildable, wonderful summertime blush.
Iris V.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Sophisticated Sable more...
Doesn't apply well and doesn't last long. Hard to blend in and honestly the colors did nothing for my skin tone. Would never buy another blush from the brand! Packaging is cheap as well and brakes super easily making the product vulnerable to crumbling as well!
Desire M.
Virginia Bch, VA
This blush is my number 1 go to. It's very affordable and you can find it pretty much anywhere. It does really well blending into your foundation so you don't have to worry about it sticking out too much. Would recommend!
Karalynn B.
How do you use this product to contour?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this product very pigmented or not? Hesitant whether I should get it or not.
Kayli H.
Encino, CA
Do you feel like one of the colors runs out before the rest?
Grace G.
Linden, TX
How difficult is this for a makeup newbie to use? I just started using a contour kit that has two colors (blush and a bronzer) and think I'm doing ok with it, but not crazy about the blush color.
Tiffany K.
Spencer, IN
How many shades are available?