BY COVERGIRL

Want great bone structure? Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush lets you create them instantly and easily. Each blush palette contains three expertly coordinated shades that add natural-looking contour, so you can look like you were born with great cheekbones, anytime!

• How long does this makeup last does it smudge when you sw...1 Answers
  • These colors are so pretty. But do they mix together whil...1 Answers
  • How do you use this product to contour? 3 Answers
COVERGIRL Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush
  • "i used this before contouring was a big thing and it got me hooked! the price is right and the palletes were gorgeously matched, i got a bronze summery pallette and a peachy pink pallette, so whatever my mood, whatever my skins hue, i was prepared! my only problems were the size of the kit itself as well as the dinky brush included. regardless, i'd buy it again without a doubt." in 29 reviews
Nubia F.
Marietta, GA
Cheap price, cheap product. I used to buy it ages ago when I wasn't savvy about better quality products. I would not recommend CoverGirl blush to others. Will never purchase again. I don't like their ingredients.
Serena S.
Tulsa, OK
It has been a while since I used this product but was easy to use, ended up mostly using just 2 of the colors. I used this until I was older and realized I didn't need a lot of blush. I like the loose powder blushes better.. would recommend to others
Evelyn M.
Minden, LA
Review for: Peach Perfection more...
The colors are beautiful only in the package. I expected a peach tone. It's more pink and rosy than peach colors are not even through the blush. No staying power at all and it doesn't have a great pigmentation.
Kasey C.
Oshkosh, WI
This blush has never let me down. I have fair skin and this blush helps make me look naturally tan. It blends in so well with my skin and I refuse to use any other type of blush. This blush I use every single day and I have never been let down!
April H.
Piedmont, SC
Review for: Peach Perfection more...
I like this product. I have just started to use this product and love the effects. I use to use only of the colors in this product, but when I saw this I thought I would try it and I am so glad I did. It is a good price and I will use this product again. I would recommend this product.
Korne L.
Austin, TX
I have bought this a long time ago. mostly used only one color from the palete. I have oily skin, and this bluch powder is shiny, so it didn't meet my requirements, I would't recommend this for people with oily skin, I would rather choose matte blush from Milani. Same price range.
Tamantha M.
Alexander
I love the color of the highlight and the blush. The highlight is beautiful on the skin and the blush gives a subtle amount of color. The contour is not my favorite and I usually use this product in combination with different contour palettes.
Trisha D.
Jerome, MI
Review for: Peach Perfection more...
Peach is so popular right now! When I go out on a date with my lover I pop this on my cheeks and pair it with a peach gloss it looks so beautiful against my sun kissed summer skin!
Tammy G.
This stuff just feels cheap. Like someone got bored and slapped some makeup in a package. Covergirl has been around forever and STILL hasn't delivered anything worth wearing.
Valeria V.
Norcross, GA
Honestly I didn't like this product. It came of very chalky with almost no pigment. The packaging is very cheap and the brush it comes with is so course it scratches your face. I would not repurchase
Karalynn B.
How do you use this product to contour?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this product very pigmented or not? Hesitant whether I should get it or not.
Kayli H.
Encino, CA
Do you feel like one of the colors runs out before the rest?
Grace G.
Linden, TX
How difficult is this for a makeup newbie to use? I just started using a contour kit that has two colors (blush and a bronzer) and think I'm doing ok with it, but not crazy about the blush color.
Tiffany K.
Spencer, IN
How many shades are available?