BY COVERGIRL #85 in Blush

Want great bone structure? Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush lets you create them instantly and easily. Each blush palette contains three expertly coordinated shades that add natural-looking contour, so you can look like you were born with great cheekbones, anytime!

• How long does this makeup last does it smudge when you sweat and ...1 Answers
  • These colors are so pretty. But do they mix together while using ...1 Answers
  • How do you use this product to contour? 3 Answers
COVERGIRL Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush
  • "i used this before contouring was a big thing and it got me hooked! the price is right and the palletes were gorgeously matched, i got a bronze summery pallette and a peachy pink pallette, so whatever my mood, whatever my skins hue, i was prepared! my only problems were the size of the kit itself as well as the dinky brush included. regardless, i'd buy it again without a doubt." in 29 reviews
Jessica F.
I didn't know it was for contouring. I used it as blushes. I keep it in my everyday drawer for the variety of color for the days I want some light or dark-depending in the makeup I wear that day
Evelyn M.
Minden, LA
Review for: Peach Perfection more...
The colors are beautiful only in the package. I expected a peach tone. It's more pink and rosy than peach colors are not even through the blush. No staying power at all and it doesn't have a great pigmentation.
April H.
Piedmont, SC
Review for: Peach Perfection more...
I like this product. I have just started to use this product and love the effects. I use to use only of the colors in this product, but when I saw this I thought I would try it and I am so glad I did. It is a good price and I will use this product again. I would recommend this product.
Kasey C.
Oshkosh, WI
This blush has never let me down. I have fair skin and this blush helps make me look naturally tan. It blends in so well with my skin and I refuse to use any other type of blush. This blush I use every single day and I have never been let down!
Trisha D.
Jerome, MI
Review for: Peach Perfection more...
Peach is so popular right now! When I go out on a date with my lover I pop this on my cheeks and pair it with a peach gloss it looks so beautiful against my sun kissed summer skin!
Korne L.
Austin, TX
I have bought this a long time ago. mostly used only one color from the palete. I have oily skin, and this bluch powder is shiny, so it didn't meet my requirements, I would't recommend this for people with oily skin, I would rather choose matte blush from Milani. Same price range.
Valeria V.
Norcross, GA
Honestly I didn't like this product. It came of very chalky with almost no pigment. The packaging is very cheap and the brush it comes with is so course it scratches your face. I would not repurchase
Tammy G.
This stuff just feels cheap. Like someone got bored and slapped some makeup in a package. Covergirl has been around forever and STILL hasn't delivered anything worth wearing.
zormarie v.
Indian Orchard, MA
In my opinion its too light for a blush and it does not appear that easy when I start my makeup but Its ok for the price! Its cheap and its not that bad comparing to others!
Emily H.
Kings Mountain, NC
As everyone knows contouring is the latest trend in make up application so when I saw the cheekbone contouring blush kit by CoverGirl I had tog ive it a shot. I watched a few tutorials online to learn proper application and I just didn't get the results I was hoping for.t
Karalynn B.
How do you use this product to contour?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this product very pigmented or not? Hesitant whether I should get it or not.
Kayli H.
Encino, CA
Do you feel like one of the colors runs out before the rest?
Grace G.
Linden, TX
How difficult is this for a makeup newbie to use? I just started using a contour kit that has two colors (blush and a bronzer) and think I'm doing ok with it, but not crazy about the blush color.
Tiffany K.
Spencer, IN
How many shades are available?