BY COVERGIRL #85 in Blush

Want great bone structure? Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush lets you create them instantly and easily. Each blush palette contains three expertly coordinated shades that add natural-looking contour, so you can look like you were born with great cheekbones, anytime!

• How long does this makeup last does it smudge when you sweat and ...1 Answers
  • These colors are so pretty. But do they mix together while using ...1 Answers
  • How do you use this product to contour? 3 Answers
COVERGIRL Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush
  • "i used this before contouring was a big thing and it got me hooked! the price is right and the palletes were gorgeously matched, i got a bronze summery pallette and a peachy pink pallette, so whatever my mood, whatever my skins hue, i was prepared! my only problems were the size of the kit itself as well as the dinky brush included. regardless, i'd buy it again without a doubt." in 29 reviews
Laura M.
I definetely recommend this product. I think it should work well with almost every skin tone. You can use 1 of the 3 options, or you can use them together (like I do). It gives your cheeks a nice rossy and natural color, perfect for an everyday look.
Summer L.
Berea, KY
Review for: Sophisticated Sable more...
I had to find some blush fast, and this was my first choice. It worked well, but definitely wasn't my color. It was pretty cheap, too. I bought it at a local drugstore, so I kinda got what I paid for. It worked fine for what I needed it for, but other than that, it was just okay.
Paige G.
Buffalo, NY
Growing up, I watched my mother use Covergirl blush, and so by default that's what I use too. I've never really deviated too much (although maybe I should), and have always been content. The colour selection is always nice, however I've always disliked the brush that came with it.
Cheyenne G.
Review for: Peach Perfection more...
I used this blush as a touch of color after applying my make up particularly before going out for a special occasion and it is a well priced make up that you can be confident it will last as long as you need it to. I would definitely buy it again and suggest it to others.
Allison B.
Cary, NC
Review for: Peach Perfection more...
I've had this blush for a long time and the quality is very good. I have fair skin so I always use the lightest blush. The brush is easy to apply and small so you can get just the shape you want.
Kiana E.
Review for: Sophisticated Sable more...
Love the colors given in this little palette, but the only downside is that if I want to use one of my won blush brushes, the palette is too small for me to pick up most of the product, or that I'm mixing too many colors together attempting to pick up 1 color
Somantha S.
This blush does contour quite well, without looking over done. The shades are pigmented, and blend out well. (It's easy to go a little overboard with the darkest shade.) There is a slight fragrance, but I don't notice it anymore once I've applied it to my cheeks.
Mesha B.
The shades in this cheek pallete are very soft and pretty. You can use one or layer for a more flushed natural look. The only thing I don't care for is the pan size. My blush brush tends to wander into the pan next door. But that's not too big a deal.
Nubia F.
Marietta, GA
Cheap price, cheap product. I used to buy it ages ago when I wasn't savvy about better quality products. I would not recommend CoverGirl blush to others. Will never purchase again. I don't like their ingredients.
Jessica F.
I didn't know it was for contouring. I used it as blushes. I keep it in my everyday drawer for the variety of color for the days I want some light or dark-depending in the makeup I wear that day
Karalynn B.
How do you use this product to contour?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this product very pigmented or not? Hesitant whether I should get it or not.
Kayli H.
Encino, CA
Do you feel like one of the colors runs out before the rest?
Grace G.
Linden, TX
How difficult is this for a makeup newbie to use? I just started using a contour kit that has two colors (blush and a bronzer) and think I'm doing ok with it, but not crazy about the blush color.
Tiffany K.
Spencer, IN
How many shades are available?