BY COVERGIRL

Want great bone structure? Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush lets you create them instantly and easily. Each blush palette contains three expertly coordinated shades that add natural-looking contour, so you can look like you were born with great cheekbones, anytime!

• How long does this makeup last does it smudge when you sw...1 Answers
  • These colors are so pretty. But do they mix together whil...1 Answers
  • How do you use this product to contour? 3 Answers
COVERGIRL Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush
  • "i used this before contouring was a big thing and it got me hooked! the price is right and the palletes were gorgeously matched, i got a bronze summery pallette and a peachy pink pallette, so whatever my mood, whatever my skins hue, i was prepared! my only problems were the size of the kit itself as well as the dinky brush included. regardless, i'd buy it again without a doubt." in 29 reviews
Mo P.
Boulder, CO
Review for: Sophisticated Sable more...
The idea of a contouring blush palette is intriguing, but Covergirl did not live up to the hype on this one. The colors pulled too warm for a contour-type product (even though it is a blush), the consistency was very chalky, and I wouldn't recommend this product.
Kristin W.
Stanford, KY
This has always been the blush that I use for every makeup look that I do. Until recently I blended all 3 colors of the Sophisticated Sable palette and it achieved the look that I was going for. Now, however, I have started using each color in different ways to achieve the perfect look. I use the lightest shade as a top of my cheek/cheekbone highlighter, the medium shade for the apples of my cheek, and the darkest shade to contour. I think it would be hard for me to ever change to another blush!
Jazzmarie C.
Just no . save your money . first off the brush is absolutely unhelpful , just another cheap plastic mini "blush brush" . as far as the products them self . there are pretty sheer which could be good with certain blushes . but its sheer to the point where it not that pigmented as i wish it could be .
Kayla P.
Comes in a trio but to be honest I only really use one and that's the the super pale pink as a highlighter. It's too shimmery for my taste when it comes to blush, but the color pay off is fine. I wouldn't recommend it but, I wouldn't toss it out either.
Riki J.
Dickson, TN
After trying out countless blush products, I finally struck gold with this one! Instant Cheekbones is more than just a catchy name...it's a promise that Cover Girl fulfills with this blush. (This happens to be my fave color blend as well) The only downside is that the brush is not the best..(I use 3 separate brushes, one for each shade) Great value for the price!
Yolanda G.
Bennington, VT
Review for: Peach Perfection more...
The color just wasn't there. Not very pigmented and faded toward the end of the day. I did get the medium shade maybe if I would have purchased the next darkest shade it would have shown better on my skin tone. But, for the price its worth to play with.
Emi S.
jacksonville
Review for: Sophisticated Sable more...
I use this blush for a quick to go look or I even bring it with me for touch ups or to have on the go with me. It's a good product and for what it's for it gets the job done and it makes you look good. Even with just a simple look for the day :).
Christiana E.
Columbiaville, MI
This product is amazing. Especially for the price. Highly pigmented and long-lasting. The only gripe I have about it the size and functionality. Like most drugstore blushes, the brush it comes with isn't very useful (too small and stiff). And the packaging is definitely too small for a standard blush brush! Other than that, it's a great product.
Lynn M.
Madisonville, KY
I always use this blush. It goes on smooth and light so it's easy to get it blended correctly to my face. Covergirl offers a variety of colors, which I like because sometimes I like to lighter. It's easy to take any color though and make it fit your needs. Use with powder foundation.
I B.
Raleigh, NC
I have this in refined rose. The pigmentation isn't great, but I like it. It's good for everyday use as it gives the cheeks some nice, subtle color. I tend to swirl my brush through all three colors instead of using them individually. I'm not sure these would show up well on darker skin, as I am fairly pale and they are not at all dark on me.
Karalynn B.
How do you use this product to contour?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this product very pigmented or not? Hesitant whether I should get it or not.
Kayli H.
Encino, CA
Do you feel like one of the colors runs out before the rest?
Grace G.
Linden, TX
How difficult is this for a makeup newbie to use? I just started using a contour kit that has two colors (blush and a bronzer) and think I'm doing ok with it, but not crazy about the blush color.
Tiffany K.
Spencer, IN
How many shades are available?