BY COVERGIRL #80 in Blush

Want great bone structure? Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush lets you create them instantly and easily. Each blush palette contains three expertly coordinated shades that add natural-looking contour, so you can look like you were born with great cheekbones, anytime!

• How long does this makeup last does it smudge when you sweat and ...1 Answers
  • These colors are so pretty. But do they mix together while using ...1 Answers
  • How do you use this product to contour? 3 Answers
COVERGIRL Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush
  • "i used this before contouring was a big thing and it got me hooked! the price is right and the palletes were gorgeously matched, i got a bronze summery pallette and a peachy pink pallette, so whatever my mood, whatever my skins hue, i was prepared! my only problems were the size of the kit itself as well as the dinky brush included. regardless, i'd buy it again without a doubt." in 29 reviews
Julie W.
Lorain, OH
This product is a three shade blush palette. It comes in simple packaging and has a small applicator. I Paul's suggest using a different applicator the one the provide is not the best. The colors are very shimmery and shiny. These colors range from light to a very pink. The product generally lasts 6-8 hours I would recommend!
Brinley T.
Covington, TN
Review for: Peach Perfection more...
I bought this product hoping that having 3 different options, it would be good for travel, but I was definitely proven wrong.
This product has close to none pigmentation, and I rarely ever will recommend. I absolutely hated this product, the smell is not the best either.
Wore off my face in a matter of 1-2 hours, poor quality.
Katherine H.
Stony Brook, New York
Review for: Sophisticated Sable more...
The colors are really pretty and I like having three shades in one, but the powder kind of just sits on top of my face. It's pretty hard to diffuse and blend out so I have to be very careful not to use too much. Also, the shimmer isn't cohesive with the pigments if that makes any sense, so they kind of just sit on top. I ended up giving this palette away.
Meghan B.
Covergirl is not a brand i usually wear. I needed a quick highlight with blush on a trip out of town. On. Budget and limited products i picked this up. I have used most of this product, It was worth the money. They do have multiple shades for different skin tones. I would recommend this to a friend.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
I bought this blush in a pretty rosey trio. The product itself is really great; it's not so pigmented that I'm tapping half of it off my brush, and it blends really well. However, I with the lighter and darker shades were a little more to the neutral side. If you use it for contouring, the two shades are much too pink. I'm also not a fan of the brush and the look of the container. That aside, it's a decent product!
Kelly H.
Review for: Sophisticated Sable more...
I love all cover girl products it's what I use most of the time,easy to apply and easy to remove at the end of the day and it doesn't make me break out so it's good for people with acne and covers great fir people who have scares or anything to cover up that you don't want seen by anybody.
Madeleine Q.
I have this in the peach shades. i looove it, infact i've been searching all over for it to buy it again. i really like all the shades and literally I've been trying to compare other blushes to match this, i'm so happy i found the original! everything you need is right here and the price is just right!
Shelby H.
Charleston, SC
instant contouring blush is fabulous. I'm not very good at makeup so its super simple and easy to use! very beautiful color. long lasting and vibrant throughout the day. I used it and I have tan skin and it looked great! :) I'll buy this again as soon as mine runs out!
Mo P.
Boulder, CO
Review for: Sophisticated Sable more...
The idea of a contouring blush palette is intriguing, but Covergirl did not live up to the hype on this one. The colors pulled too warm for a contour-type product (even though it is a blush), the consistency was very chalky, and I wouldn't recommend this product.
Kristin W.
Stanford, KY
This has always been the blush that I use for every makeup look that I do. Until recently I blended all 3 colors of the Sophisticated Sable palette and it achieved the look that I was going for. Now, however, I have started using each color in different ways to achieve the perfect look. I use the lightest shade as a top of my cheek/cheekbone highlighter, the medium shade for the apples of my cheek, and the darkest shade to contour. I think it would be hard for me to ever change to another blush!
Karalynn B.
How do you use this product to contour?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this product very pigmented or not? Hesitant whether I should get it or not.
Kayli H.
Encino, CA
Do you feel like one of the colors runs out before the rest?
Grace G.
Linden, TX
How difficult is this for a makeup newbie to use? I just started using a contour kit that has two colors (blush and a bronzer) and think I'm doing ok with it, but not crazy about the blush color.
Tiffany K.
Spencer, IN
How many shades are available?