BY COVERGIRL #85 in Blush

Want great bone structure? Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush lets you create them instantly and easily. Each blush palette contains three expertly coordinated shades that add natural-looking contour, so you can look like you were born with great cheekbones, anytime!

• How long does this makeup last does it smudge when you sweat and ...1 Answers
  • These colors are so pretty. But do they mix together while using ...1 Answers
  • How do you use this product to contour? 3 Answers
COVERGIRL Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush
  • "i used this before contouring was a big thing and it got me hooked! the price is right and the palletes were gorgeously matched, i got a bronze summery pallette and a peachy pink pallette, so whatever my mood, whatever my skins hue, i was prepared! my only problems were the size of the kit itself as well as the dinky brush included. regardless, i'd buy it again without a doubt." in 29 reviews
Kim K.
I love this little blush kit as it's super easy to throw in a purse or pocket to take anywhere and there are different color options! I'm not huge on blush and tend to stick to the same color so with this palette I can mix and match
Tracey D.
Gastonia, NC
I like to use the blush that has 3 shades as I like to define my cheek bones. I have a rather chubby face so by using a color variation it makes my face appear thinner. I also like the warm shades.
Katie E.
Bowling Green, KY
I purchased this at a local grocery store to learn about contouring. The colors were true and blended okay. It is buildable, if you are interested in making the color more vibrant. I didn't think it went on as smooth as other (frankly more expensive) brands.
Jacklyn H.
Tempe, AZ
I was surprised with how much I've enjoyed this. I got it on the recommendation of one of my favorite youtubers, and I'm so glad I did. The first plus is the price. It's drug store, so I have no complaints repurchasing this to keep it in my collection. Surprisingly, it actually has pretty good pigmentation, and it builds up nicely should you want a more intense color payoff. It's not patchy, and I feel like it'll last me quite a long time too. I definitely recommend!
Lori G.
Warner Robins, GA
COVER GIRL IS THE BEST! cover girls is the only make up I have ever used. the blush comes in varty of color to match your skin tone. goes on smooth and does not clog pores
Desera B.
Zanesville, OH
Finally something that compliments my skin tone! Doesn't break me out, blends well, light shimmer & easy enough for my 12 year old who's just learning about makeup.
Alison B.
Jensen Beach, FL
When I first purchased this product I was in middle school, looking for something to give me a slight glow on days I was feeling pale. When I used this product I noticed it could be used for so many things other than what intended for. Not only is it a gorgeous blush, but it also works as a beautiful bronzer. Although it would look great on all color eyes, this product really brought out my blue eyes with its pink tones when I used it as an eyeshadow. I highly recommend this product. It is affordable and can be used in many different ways. A+
Vanesa V.
Austin , Texas
Review for: Sophisticated Sable more...
I have mixed feelings about this product. Because even though the color of the main blush in the center is pretty. The rest of them are not pigmented they are very powdery over all. And they are not very easy to apply to your phase and therefore they're not easy to blend. But I have to say that this is a very low price item so if you don't have the budget to spend a lot of money I would say go for it
Lakin M.
I love the cheek contouring kit. Leaves your cheeks looking great without looking like you didn't blend your blush well. It blends very well with my face powder.
Kaylyn M.
When I first got this contouring blush I did use all three colors, but I soon have that up just because I didn't like the results. I love the colors it has and I use the middle one for my blush every day, it can be applied lightly for little color or easily builds to a more prominent pink if you want. The color lasts all day and doesn't smudge easily.
Karalynn B.
How do you use this product to contour?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this product very pigmented or not? Hesitant whether I should get it or not.
Kayli H.
Encino, CA
Do you feel like one of the colors runs out before the rest?
Grace G.
Linden, TX
How difficult is this for a makeup newbie to use? I just started using a contour kit that has two colors (blush and a bronzer) and think I'm doing ok with it, but not crazy about the blush color.
Tiffany K.
Spencer, IN
How many shades are available?