BY COVERGIRL

Want great bone structure? Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush lets you create them instantly and easily. Each blush palette contains three expertly coordinated shades that add natural-looking contour, so you can look like you were born with great cheekbones, anytime!

• How long does this makeup last does it smudge when you sw...1 Answers
  • These colors are so pretty. But do they mix together whil...1 Answers
  • How do you use this product to contour? 3 Answers
COVERGIRL Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush
  • "i used this before contouring was a big thing and it got me hooked! the price is right and the palletes were gorgeously matched, i got a bronze summery pallette and a peachy pink pallette, so whatever my mood, whatever my skins hue, i was prepared! my only problems were the size of the kit itself as well as the dinky brush included. regardless, i'd buy it again without a doubt." in 29 reviews
Lori G.
Warner Robins, GA
COVER GIRL IS THE BEST! cover girls is the only make up I have ever used. the blush comes in varty of color to match your skin tone. goes on smooth and does not clog pores
Srinidhi Y.
The color is great, goes on flawlessly. Great blend of colors. This was my first time trying this brand, a little pricier than I would normally spend, but the size is generous and very glamorous case. It will not disappoint!
Desera B.
Zanesville, OH
Finally something that compliments my skin tone! Doesn't break me out, blends well, light shimmer & easy enough for my 12 year old who's just learning about makeup.
Carey G.
Review for: Refined Rose (230) more...
The product is super affordable. Can we found at local drug stores like Walgreens Rite Aid and CVS. It is also one of the only drugstore a blush palette I seen that comes with three blush types and buy black tights I mean shade of blush I can also be used as a slight cheek highlight and contour at the same time. That being said this is particular shade I feel does not work for those that have the light to medium/tan skin town like myself. Definitely recommend this product for someone that has a lighter to be fair I make saying this really fair skin town
Vanesa V.
Austin , Texas
Review for: Sophisticated Sable more...
I have mixed feelings about this product. Because even though the color of the main blush in the center is pretty. The rest of them are not pigmented they are very powdery over all. And they are not very easy to apply to your phase and therefore they're not easy to blend. But I have to say that this is a very low price item so if you don't have the budget to spend a lot of money I would say go for it
Alison B.
Jensen Beach, FL
When I first purchased this product I was in middle school, looking for something to give me a slight glow on days I was feeling pale. When I used this product I noticed it could be used for so many things other than what intended for. Not only is it a gorgeous blush, but it also works as a beautiful bronzer. Although it would look great on all color eyes, this product really brought out my blue eyes with its pink tones when I used it as an eyeshadow. I highly recommend this product. It is affordable and can be used in many different ways. A+
Lakin M.
I love the cheek contouring kit. Leaves your cheeks looking great without looking like you didn't blend your blush well. It blends very well with my face powder.
Kaylyn M.
When I first got this contouring blush I did use all three colors, but I soon have that up just because I didn't like the results. I love the colors it has and I use the middle one for my blush every day, it can be applied lightly for little color or easily builds to a more prominent pink if you want. The color lasts all day and doesn't smudge easily.
Stephanie B.
It's so sad that cover girl, is so disappointing to me. I'm very fair and it's very hard to find a shade the fits my skin tone. You can't test them out like the higher brands. It also seems the formula in the makeup in cheap and who knows what fillers are in there. Not to be negative about store bought makeup, it just never seems to work out for me and I lose my money on it.
Julie W.
Lorain, OH
This product is a three shade blush palette. It comes in simple packaging and has a small applicator. I Paul's suggest using a different applicator the one the provide is not the best. The colors are very shimmery and shiny. These colors range from light to a very pink. The product generally lasts 6-8 hours I would recommend!
Karalynn B.
How do you use this product to contour?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this product very pigmented or not? Hesitant whether I should get it or not.
Kayli H.
Encino, CA
Do you feel like one of the colors runs out before the rest?
Grace G.
Linden, TX
How difficult is this for a makeup newbie to use? I just started using a contour kit that has two colors (blush and a bronzer) and think I'm doing ok with it, but not crazy about the blush color.
Tiffany K.
Spencer, IN
How many shades are available?