BY COVERGIRL #85 in Blush

Want great bone structure? Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush lets you create them instantly and easily. Each blush palette contains three expertly coordinated shades that add natural-looking contour, so you can look like you were born with great cheekbones, anytime!

• How long does this makeup last does it smudge when you sweat and ...1 Answers
  • These colors are so pretty. But do they mix together while using ...1 Answers
  • How do you use this product to contour? 3 Answers
COVERGIRL Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush
  • "i used this before contouring was a big thing and it got me hooked! the price is right and the palletes were gorgeously matched, i got a bronze summery pallette and a peachy pink pallette, so whatever my mood, whatever my skins hue, i was prepared! my only problems were the size of the kit itself as well as the dinky brush included. regardless, i'd buy it again without a doubt." in 29 reviews
Gab C.
Mckeesport, PA
hello, this is currently the blush I use in my every day makeup routine it says for cheekbones contouring but I personally go crazy with it like some people do not know when enough is enough for there eyebrows which I am not this person, I do no know when enough is for blush
Amy G.
Overlaand Park, KS
Review for: Peach Perfection more...
This is a super blendable blush set that applies just as it looks in the package. The color goes on pretty flat so don't expect a lot of shimmer bc there won't be any. These work best for warm skin tones but there are other shades for different skin tones. Would recommend for the price.
Josey H.
I like the color but this is just not a great blush. It's messy as hell. One swipe gets powder everywhere! All over the brush, the container, my hands. I don't use it and would not buy it again. Wouldn't suggest anyone else does either.
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
I love a nice pink blush. The great thing about this trio is I can pick which one I would prefer to use. For the darker colors I usually use for a nighttime look. The lighter colors are my day looks.
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
This is an ok product. I purchased this when I was just discovering makeup products. It's not my go-to product but it's ok and inexpensive. It kinda just sits on your face. I wouldn't purchase again.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Review for: Sophisticated Sable more...
Really enjoy these trios the colors are pretty there pretty pigmented but not overly so there not hard to blend out and look nice on the skin. There drugstore so the price is super affordable.
Nakeia B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I've had this palette forever and it's still my go to. It definitely stays true to color and so easy to apply! Long lasting for sure and super pigmented! I'd highly recommend this product!
Kayla H.
Russellville, AL
This blush pallet is the one I started using 12 years ago when I first started wearing makeup. I consider it an oldie but a goodie. It's still one of my go to brands. The colors are so pretty
Bailey M.
Rexburg, ID
Great blush for a drugstore product! Very pigmented and easy to blend but sometimes it's messy when applying and its so loose it's hard to be precise. I would get it again.
Kim K.
I love this little blush kit as it's super easy to throw in a purse or pocket to take anywhere and there are different color options! I'm not huge on blush and tend to stick to the same color so with this palette I can mix and match
Karalynn B.
How do you use this product to contour?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this product very pigmented or not? Hesitant whether I should get it or not.
Kayli H.
Encino, CA
Do you feel like one of the colors runs out before the rest?
Grace G.
Linden, TX
How difficult is this for a makeup newbie to use? I just started using a contour kit that has two colors (blush and a bronzer) and think I'm doing ok with it, but not crazy about the blush color.
Tiffany K.
Spencer, IN
How many shades are available?