BY COVERGIRL

Want great bone structure? Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush lets you create them instantly and easily. Each blush palette contains three expertly coordinated shades that add natural-looking contour, so you can look like you were born with great cheekbones, anytime!

• How long does this makeup last does it smudge when you sw...1 Answers
  • These colors are so pretty. But do they mix together whil...1 Answers
  • How do you use this product to contour? 3 Answers
COVERGIRL Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush
  • "i used this before contouring was a big thing and it got me hooked! the price is right and the palletes were gorgeously matched, i got a bronze summery pallette and a peachy pink pallette, so whatever my mood, whatever my skins hue, i was prepared! my only problems were the size of the kit itself as well as the dinky brush included. regardless, i'd buy it again without a doubt." in 29 reviews
Carly D.
Review for: Refined Rose more...
This blush is a great value because it provides three shades in one. You can use all three for  a more contoured look or pick the one that fits your look best. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good basic powder blush that isn't too expensive.
Kim K.
I love this little blush kit as it's super easy to throw in a purse or pocket to take anywhere and there are different color options! I'm not huge on blush and tend to stick to the same color so with this palette I can mix and match
Tracey D.
Gastonia, NC
I like to use the blush that has 3 shades as I like to define my cheek bones. I have a rather chubby face so by using a color variation it makes my face appear thinner. I also like the warm shades.
Katie E.
Bowling Green, KY
I purchased this at a local grocery store to learn about contouring. The colors were true and blended okay. It is buildable, if you are interested in making the color more vibrant. I didn't think it went on as smooth as other (frankly more expensive) brands.
Jacklyn H.
Tempe, AZ
I was surprised with how much I've enjoyed this. I got it on the recommendation of one of my favorite youtubers, and I'm so glad I did. The first plus is the price. It's drug store, so I have no complaints repurchasing this to keep it in my collection. Surprisingly, it actually has pretty good pigmentation, and it builds up nicely should you want a more intense color payoff. It's not patchy, and I feel like it'll last me quite a long time too. I definitely recommend!
Jillian G.
pennsylvania
Review for: Peach Perfection more...
I really like this blush! I don’t have experience with high end products so to me it’s outstanding! It’s very easy to blend and is good for pale and olive tones!! It’s pretty long lasting and works well for me.
Lori G.
Warner Robins, GA
COVER GIRL IS THE BEST! cover girls is the only make up I have ever used. the blush comes in varty of color to match your skin tone. goes on smooth and does not clog pores
starring s.
The color is great, goes on flawlessly. Great blend of colors. This was my first time trying this brand, a little pricier than I would normally spend, but the size is generous and very glamorous case. It will not disappoint!
Desera B.
Zanesville, OH
Finally something that compliments my skin tone! Doesn't break me out, blends well, light shimmer & easy enough for my 12 year old who's just learning about makeup.
Carey G.
Review for: Refined Rose (230) more...
The product is super affordable. Can we found at local drug stores like Walgreens Rite Aid and CVS. It is also one of the only drugstore a blush palette I seen that comes with three blush types and buy black tights I mean shade of blush I can also be used as a slight cheek highlight and contour at the same time. That being said this is particular shade I feel does not work for those that have the light to medium/tan skin town like myself. Definitely recommend this product for someone that has a lighter to be fair I make saying this really fair skin town
Karalynn B.
How do you use this product to contour?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this product very pigmented or not? Hesitant whether I should get it or not.
Kayli H.
Encino, CA
Do you feel like one of the colors runs out before the rest?
Grace G.
Linden, TX
How difficult is this for a makeup newbie to use? I just started using a contour kit that has two colors (blush and a bronzer) and think I'm doing ok with it, but not crazy about the blush color.
Tiffany K.
Spencer, IN
How many shades are available?

Walmart