BY COVERGIRL

Want great bone structure? Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush lets you create them instantly and easily. Each blush palette contains three expertly coordinated shades that add natural-looking contour, so you can look like you were born with great cheekbones, anytime!

• How long does this makeup last does it smudge when you sw...1 Answers
  • These colors are so pretty. But do they mix together whil...1 Answers
  • How do you use this product to contour? 3 Answers
COVERGIRL Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush
  • "i used this before contouring was a big thing and it got me hooked! the price is right and the palletes were gorgeously matched, i got a bronze summery pallette and a peachy pink pallette, so whatever my mood, whatever my skins hue, i was prepared! my only problems were the size of the kit itself as well as the dinky brush included. regardless, i'd buy it again without a doubt." in 29 reviews
Brienne R.
I try my hardest to contour, not very good at it. This product is more sheer in my opinion. I have a olive skin type and it's good for my skin tone. I would recommend and buy again!
Gab C.
Mckeesport, PA
hello, this is currently the blush I use in my every day makeup routine it says for cheekbones contouring but I personally go crazy with it like some people do not know when enough is enough for there eyebrows which I am not this person, I do no know when enough is for blush
Sarah W.
Liberty, SC
I love it. It goes on great and very pigmented. It lasts a long time and its very versatile. I use all three colors for my blush and have used it as an eyeshadow.
Amy G.
Overlaand Park, KS
Review for: Peach Perfection more...
This is a super blendable blush set that applies just as it looks in the package. The color goes on pretty flat so don't expect a lot of shimmer bc there won't be any. These work best for warm skin tones but there are other shades for different skin tones. Would recommend for the price.
Josey H.
I like the color but this is just not a great blush. It's messy as hell. One swipe gets powder everywhere! All over the brush, the container, my hands. I don't use it and would not buy it again. Wouldn't suggest anyone else does either.
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
I love a nice pink blush. The great thing about this trio is I can pick which one I would prefer to use. For the darker colors I usually use for a nighttime look. The lighter colors are my day looks.
Holly C.
East Lynn, WV
Review for: Peach Perfection more...
I love this blush when I’m going to a very subtle blush. It gives just the right amount of flush to the checks. It comes at a great price point as well. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great product at a great price.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Review for: Sophisticated Sable more...
Really enjoy these trios the colors are pretty there pretty pigmented but not overly so there not hard to blend out and look nice on the skin. There drugstore so the price is super affordable.
Trina C.
Review for: Sophisticated Sable more...
This is really great, I originally got it when I was first starting out with makeup and I didn't know how to contour. I tried this but quickly moved on, but they are beautiful blush shades. I have a medium skin tone and I love the middle shade cause it's very light and natural on me. I also like to mix the two darker shades when I want a rosier look. The lightest in this is so pretty for a highlight! It's a very light cute pink highlight and I've made a bit more of a dent in it than the other shades. They all have a sheen to them than isn't too noticeable at first, but you can build it up to a nice shine. It's also really good to travel with, very compact and nice. Also it smells like cinnamon to me? I say thumbs up. 👍
Nakeia B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I've had this palette forever and it's still my go to. It definitely stays true to color and so easy to apply! Long lasting for sure and super pigmented! I'd highly recommend this product!
Karalynn B.
How do you use this product to contour?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this product very pigmented or not? Hesitant whether I should get it or not.
Kayli H.
Encino, CA
Do you feel like one of the colors runs out before the rest?
Grace G.
Linden, TX
How difficult is this for a makeup newbie to use? I just started using a contour kit that has two colors (blush and a bronzer) and think I'm doing ok with it, but not crazy about the blush color.
Tiffany K.
Spencer, IN
How many shades are available?